CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just relistened to a bit in the first Interview room analysis and check out the bit at 2:21. It is discussed that he was seen pulling lexus into garage at 4:30 until 6:30. @Curious Me here's the answer to the car issue. Thought I only read it on FB.
Thank You so much @Bogyo13 for the bombshell info and that it's at the 2:21 mark on Part 1. I'll go back and listen to it. I had seen that someplace in the remarks or someplace else, but didn't know if it was rumor. Sounds like it's fact. Oh Wow, that is big, and I hope it was recorded.

My mind is blown open with everyone's theories and speculations. Once I consider someone else helping, then Maya could be places I never imagined before. I'm starting to think about it in my sleep. Gosh, I can imagine how hard this is for Maya's children and family. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

The Interview Room, Part I at 2 hours 21 minutes. A listener comment appears at the bottom of the screen, and the panel responds to it.
We have no way of knowing if that comment is true until/if LE verifies it. However, if proven true, it is extremely damning. Poor Maya.

I will say it again. It is my opinion that those children need to be removed from that house *immediately* until such time as the father is cleared. This isn't looking good at the moment, and I don't want this to turn in to an even bigger tragedy.

Amateur opinion and speculation

We have no way of knowing if that comment is true until/if LE verifies it. However, if proven true, it is extremely damning. Amateur opinion and speculation

Snipped Quote.

Ah okay yes the 04:30-06:30 thing, was a comment from a viewer that was not corroborated as fact by the panel. Chris McD "If that's true.."

I'm just watching the first part now and it gives me chills some of the things they've picked up on which I know many of you have already commented.
  • "I left her with the kids" - as opposed to the other way around. Implying Maya wasn't capable at that point of looking after the children.
  • "Opened the door and she was already gone" rather than 'she wasn't there'... Implying he knows she's gone.
Their interview is very telling of their thoughts on who's responsible isn't it.

Snipped Quote.

Ah okay yes the 04:30-06:30 thing, was a comment from a viewer that was not corroborated as fact by the panel. Chris McD "If that's true.."

I'm just watching the first part now and it gives me chills some of the things they've picked up on which I know many of you have already commented.
  • "I left her with the kids" - as opposed to the other way around. Implying Maya wasn't capable at that point of looking after the children.
  • "Opened the door and she was already gone" rather than 'she wasn't there'... Implying he knows she's gone.
Their interview is very telling of their thoughts on who's responsible isn't it.
It was a fascinating video, and frankly it points out that these extremely skilled/expert investigators absolutely know if someone is telling the truth or not...they just have to prove it and that's not always easy. But they know. It's amazing how predictable the human mind and speech patterns are. Bottom line, you just can't fool those ol' boys.

He backed up a car into the garage at 4:30 AM?! And left 2 hours later... That is damning. Any benefit of the doubt I was giving him has well and truly gone.. MOO

Am I remembering correctly that they never parked their cars in the garage. But he out of the blue does that day and at 4:30am. Hmmmm.

Am I remembering correctly that they never parked their cars in the garage. But he out of the blue does that day and at 4:30am. Hmmmm.
This has not been verified by LE or MSM. That info came in the comment section of the video Sandy posted upthread. But yes, hmmmmm indeed.
We need to wait for verification from LE/MSM.

Just relistened to a bit in the first Interview room analysis and check out the bit at 2:21. It is discussed that he was seen pulling lexus into garage at 4:30 until 6:30. @Curious Me here's the answer to the car issue. Thought I only read it on FB.
I found it, but it came from a listener. Thanks, but I think we need to wait for it to be an official statement by investigators. It's a rumor at this point.
can you link it? I cant find that part
It was a comment from a listener, not reported by any of the panel. See where I crossed out commenter's name. It's not verified, and possibly a rumor. At 2:21:13 somebody said...but not any of the panel knew about it or confirmed it.
upload_2021-3-5_16-46-37.png
I'll go back and listen to it. I had seen that someplace in the remarks or someplace else, but didn't know if it was rumor.
Not stated by the panel, but a listener, and they can say anything.
We have no way of knowing if that comment is true until/if LE verifies it. However, if proven true, it is extremely damning. Poor Maya.

I will say it again. It is my opinion that those children need to be removed from that house *immediately* until such time as the father is cleared. This isn't looking good at the moment, and I don't want this to turn in to an even bigger tragedy.

I agree it needs to be verified by LE and it hasn't been confirmed in anyway. It must be considered a rumor until then. That's MOO.

Thank You so much @Bogyo13 for the bombshell info and that it's at the 2:21 mark on Part 1. I'll go back and listen to it. I had seen that someplace in the remarks or someplace else, but didn't know if it was rumor. Sounds like it's fact. Oh Wow, that is big, and I hope it was recorded.

My mind is blown open with everyone's theories and speculations. Once I consider someone else helping, then Maya could be places I never imagined before. I'm starting to think about it in my sleep. Gosh, I can imagine how hard this is for Maya's children and family. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.
2:21 of the part 1 discussion? i didnt
Snipped Quote.

not only that, but he actually said "I left her with MY kids" not "our kids" or "the kids". JMO, but i guess at that point in time, the kids belong to only him now.

-all MOO

Last edited:
**just checked the weather for the 29th of January. Apparently there was a huge winter storm across San Diego county bringing rain and snow to the area.
^^^Wrong date. No wonder you kept thinking of Maya being cold. (I live in San Diego County. Usually mild weather, a snow storm or even rain is a big deal here. :)) Maya went missing January 7th, and LM supposedly took the Lexus to Solana Beach on January 8th. The weather was cool low 60F degrees, and the beach was probably overcast until afternoon. It was still chilly especially to take a little boy to the beach before sunrise. All JMO.

2:21 of the part 1 discussion? i didnt
It was a comment from a listener so unverified. We must consider it a rumor for now. (see the above posts that will clarify it for you) Also Maricris had told Vinnie Politan that the neighbors camera, I think, showed LM leaving for that beach trip at 6:30 a.m. and she didn't mention an earlier time.

I found it, but it came from a listener. Thanks, but I think we need to wait for it to be an official statement by investigators. It's a rumor at this point.

It was a comment from a listener, not reported by any of the panel. See where I crossed out commenter's name. It's not verified, and possibly a rumor. At 2:21:13 somebody said...but not any of the panel knew about it or confirmed it.
View attachment 287047
Not stated by the panel, but a listener, and they can say anything.

I agree it needs to be verified by LE and it hasn't been confirmed in anyway. It must be considered a rumor until then. That's MOO.

yes.. thats definitely rumor until proven fact. I did see that comment on the live chat, but that person didnt give any sources.

MM's sister did describe what she saw on the video footage. She just said that LM left the house, but didnt mention anything about backing into the garage then out. That definitely would be damning evidence. MOO
It was a comment from a listener so unverified. We must consider it a rumor for now. (see the above posts that will clarify it for you) Also Maricris had told Vinnie Politan that the neighbors camera, I think, showed LM leaving for that beach trip at 6:30 a.m. and she didn't mention an earlier time.
Yes i did catch it.. thanks.. i thought it was 2minutes 21 seconds.. dummy me

As far as moving items out of the house by LM's family: Do they have any valuable art or jewelry, something that could generate cash, if needed for say, attorney fees? Speculation

I'd expect jewelry would be too small for anyone to have noticed it being carried out, and valuable
art seems unlikely given they have a 4 year old.
If you need quick cash and you are only 1 person you certainly can't drive 3 vehicles at once.
I know LE has the Lexus, but it would make more sense to try and sell perhaps the Jeep. Though that also might make you look more guilty. And maybe the cars are leased?
I guess if he needs cash he'll be selling the house, like Barry. MOO

...He's just trying to keep things normal with the kids, not for the kids...subtle but significant. (think about it)

...He's keeping things normal with the kids, and not for the kids, which is what most innocent parents would say, bc you'd be minimizing grief/fear for the kids. Keeping things normal with the kids implies that he's trying to keep his relationship with them normal. What happened to his relationship with the kids during this period of time?! What a monumental slip up!
Exactly, LM is trying to keep things normal with the kids, but his relationship with them has possibly been forever changed. He's trying to keep things normal with the kids, not for the kids. Things will never be the same for the children if Maya isn't found and doesn't come home.

Fact-- LM has not been named a suspect and we still don't know what happened to Maya. However, MOO, I think it's appalling how LM has gone about trying to "normalize" the situation with his children by not searching for Maya, and not attending the vigil. What do you think the older girl is thinking? LM has kept the children cut off from Maya's loving family including all their cousins they probably played with at gatherings. According to Maricris, Larry has cut off all communication with Maya's family now, and they're hurt from how LM's acted throughout this family crisis. Was it good for the children for LM to give that news interview and for ten minutes denigrated their missing mother? You know I am not making this up. People all over the world know what LM said about Maya. Those children adore their mother. They're still waiting for her to come home and it's getting longer and longer. They miss their mother. LM is keeping the children cut off from all of Maya's family which I doubt will seem "normal" to those kids. Not doing it for them. He trying to make them feel normal with him. By doing all these things? There's no going back and perhaps his relationship with them has been damaged possibly beyond repair. Keeping the children in my thoughts and prayers. Wish we could do more for them.

^^^Wrong date. No wonder you kept thinking of Maya being cold. (I live in San Diego County. Usually mild weather, a snow storm or even rain is a big deal here. :)) Maya went missing January 7th, and LM supposedly took the Lexus to Solana Beach on January 8th. The weather was cool low 60F degrees, and the beach was probably overcast until afternoon. It was still chilly especially to take a little boy to the beach before sunrise. All JMO.
Yes! Thank you for correcting me geeeeeez

All IMO, MOO:
A few takeaways from the investigators: People often times speak in a quiet tone when telling lies or being deceptive, and repetitive/confident remarks are typically misleading information. The speaker wants the listener to hear the points and believe what they are saying.
I made a few lists of remarks spoken by LM in the interview.
-Quietly spoken words:
Saturday Morning
Argument
Problems
Briefly
My son with me
If
(she left)
...didn’t...(we just been waiting)
Embarrassing
She’s blocking everyone
Sleeping with the kids in the other bedroom
Come home
Keep stuff in a shell
Doesn’t really wanna open up
Friend picked her up
Hear her rustling around
We can hear her
She was still there on Friday night

Repetitive remarks:
Space (5)
Physically (2)
Hear her (3)
Hike (11)
Jeep (5)
Friends (5)
Wine tasting (4)
Drinks (3)
2:30-3:30 (3)
Ordinary (2)
Normal (2)
Time (4)
Friday (4)
Night (3)
Worried (5)
Pressure (3)
Something keep her from contacting us (2)
Phone (2)
Surreal (2)
Worst case scenarios (2)
Park (4)
Not more than a day (3)
Leave her alone (2)
Numbing (2)
Words I noticed tone of resentment/annoyance:
Jeeping
Brunch
Temecula
I give her space
Pressure
Worried about her
Stay away
I don’t know (when asked about a guy)
I’m hoping she’d come home
Why’d you have to do this thing?

I made a few lists of remarks spoken by LM in the interview.
-Quietly spoken words:...
-Repetitive remarks:...
-Words I noticed tone of resentment/annoyance:...

BBM and Snipped to reply...

What a brilliant idea. I'm impressed. I appreciate all the work you put into it too. I might listen again and use your list. Thank You @PsychSnack.

I definitely noticed LM's tone of resentment when he told the interviewer how Maya went to brunch. He said it then said, "Yes or yeah" with a tattletale smugness as though he thought the interviewer actually agreed Maya going to brunch was outrageous. It seemed like jealousy too. Wonder who she went to brunch with?

I assumed Chris decides which comments are showing on screen and he read it out too so I thought we can discuss it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6