CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like whatever happened, happened in the garage.
yes. Garage or the room downstairs. I dont think the locked upstairs bedroom was where it happened. I'm thinking it was just a diversion <modsnip>

I do remember in his interview he said they were living like roommates.. him upstairs and her downstairs. and MOO, she wanted out of the relationship and he desperately wanted the marriage to work... so i wouldnt think she would kick him out of the master bedroom where they both slept, but rather just want her own space (what LM kept saying) and chose to sleep downstairs. Avoiding him at all cost. -I let her have space, i dont need the space- Paraphrasing LM comment.

all Speculation and moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Maricris says in that last article that she has not seen her sister’s children in four months. How can this be allowed?

Justice not only for May, but her children, her family and all her loved ones. Come on LE, CPS or whoever needs to step in and correct this travesty. Those children are being damaged by this situation not being handled appropriately.

This is heartbreaking. All around. I’m pro LE, but it seems someone is not doing their job, her family has rights and so do those children. Who is advocating for those kids?

Maya's Family members will be meeting with CVPD today, Tuesday, May 18th at 9 a.m.

They also have an attorney and are trying to get visitations rights to spend time with Maya's children.

Missing Chula Vista mom's family to meet with police (msn.com) watch video
In my amateur opinion, this meeting should NOT have been released to the public. The yet unnamed Perp could panic and take action. We have innocent children in harms way!

amateur opinion and speculation

In my amateur opinion, this meeting should NOT have been released to the public. The yet unnamed Perp could panic and take action. We have innocent children in harms way!

amateur opinion and speculation

Agreed! Also worry about the talk that there may be significant developments in the nearer future. MOO.

Shades of Josh Powell. The boys were brought for supervised visitation when the worst happened. It was very now or never. I pray this won’t be the case at all!! But we’ve all been worried about those children for a long time already. The extra pressure of visitation with family he’s estranged himself from scares me.
MOO

Seems like there is a higher sense of hope from Maricris.

Do you think that the reason for this sense of relief and hope is:

1. There is much evidence that MM might be alive and well?
2. That they're close to building a strong case on LM and that he did do something bad to her?
3. That they found out and relieved that LM really didnt do anything, and they have clues to her whereabouts?
4. That they are in the works for custody or visitation rights of the children?

All she mention is that they will continue to search for her. I guess we will have some hints or clues by where the next search area will be.

-MOO

2. That they're close to building a strong case on LM and that he did do something bad to her?
3. That they found out and relieved that LM really didnt do anything, and they have clues to her whereabouts?

All she mention is that they will continue to search for her. I guess we will have some hints or clues by where the next search area will be.

-MOO

I think the walls are closing in, and we will see an arrest very soon. Jmo. Hopefully today.

I sincerely hope that when an arrest is made it is done away from the home a la Barry Morphew.

I would hate for the children to witness an arrest and it’s a much safer option IMO. I am sure LE is taking all of this into consideration.

Fingers crossed that something happens sooner rather than later. Maya’s children have been living in a very stressful home environment. Not that what comes next is going to be easy, but hopefully they will receive therapy and move towards a healing path. My heart hurts for Maya’s children.

MOO

-MOO
My guess is that they found more than enough blood evidence on site, and #4.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I sincerely hope that when an arrest is made it is done away from the home a la Barry Morphew.

I would hate for the children to witness an arrest and it’s a much safer option IMO. I am sure LE is taking all of this into consideration.

Fingers crossed that something happens sooner rather than later. Maya’s children have been living in a very stressful home environment. Not that what comes next is going to be easy, but hopefully they will receive therapy and move towards a healing path. My heart hurts for Maya’s children.

MOO
It's going to take a lot of therapy, and love. I pray that they will end up with Maricris and Richard.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member