Still Missing CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 *husband arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope this transition goes smoothly. I really don't trust the grandparents. But I'm so glad the children now have a chance for stability and family. They are going to need to learn to trust Mayas family and to love . I hope this is a new beginning for the children. Jmoo

My thoughts and prayers are with Maya's young children this weekend as they prepare to leave their only known home (and grandparents) on Sunday. I'm so proud for Maricris, and pray for her strength. I don't doubt Maya would want her children with her sister. IMO, only now can the healing truly begin for both the children and Maya's family. MOO

I really don't trust the grandparents.
^^rsbm

OP has good reason not to trust the maternal grandparents!

I believe the petitioner here (Maricris) was able to show the Court that against what was best for the children, they negatively influenced them against therapy as well as visitation with the maternal family. And who can forget the letter the grandmother filed with the Court alleging Maya was an unfit mother-- a nasty attack on both her character and her family. MOO

^^rsbm

OP has good reason not to trust the maternal grandparents!

I believe the petitioner here (Maricris) was able to show the Court that against what was best for the children, they negatively influenced them against therapy as well as visitation with the maternal family. And who can forget the letter the grandmother filed with the Court alleging Maya was an unfit mother-- a nasty attack on both her character and her family. MOO
Paternal grandparents, I believe.

I really hope we hear the children were handed over without incident.jmoo
And, if it has been traumatizing for them, IMO the grandparents are to blame. Withholdkng them, demonizing their mother and mother's family is no different than parent alienation which is very real and very damaging.

Those precious children already lost their mother, their father is in jail for it. The grandparents OUGHT to have welcomed, supported, encouraged familiarity. Family.

The children needed FAMILY more than ever. Not fear, loss pressure, denial, delusion, refusal, pain.

JMO

@Seattle1 - before I go on my vacation - just checking to see IF there is another court date for the Converatorship case? I have the last hearing on 8/12/24.

I have the Guardianship on 11/18/24 & the murder case next hearing on 12/10/24 - so no need to look those up. TIA! 1724579621831.gif

@Seattle1 - before I go on my vacation - just checking to see IF there is another court date for the Converatorship case? I have the last hearing on 8/12/24.

I have the Guardianship on 11/18/24 & the murder case next hearing on 12/10/24 - so no need to look those up. TIA! View attachment 526812
Sorry, let's catch up when you get back. I'm recovering from surgery. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back