Still Missing CA - Michaela Garecht, 9, Hayward, 19 Nov 1988 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so livid reading this. Sherrif Moore needs to be pit in General population at San Quentin

Disgusting. I hope this agency is investigated and light is shed on wth is motivating all of this. On face value it just seems like deliberate cruelty and makes no sense. What are they hiding?

Good lord that family has been through enough.

Bumping, November is coming again and yet no one is telling what they know. And someone knows something.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Bump
Thursday is another anniversary

michaela garecht 27th anniversary is up . Is there any updates on the suspects involved in this case ? I came upon this case a few months back and it has really disturbed me .

bumping ... The man who abducted her should be traceable through some sort of DMV records or car sale / car junk records for a tannish gold boxy sedan which may look like a Chevrolet cougar or ford mercury caprice.
If anyone even has a slightest suspicion of a blonde haired pock marked man in his twenties that they know of living near hayward during that time (1988) should speak to the police.

Does the market Michaela was kidnapped from still exist? Are their pics of it?

Does the market Michaela was kidnapped from still exist? Are their pics of it?

It's now a Mexican grocery...

The location was at the corner of Mission Boulevard (32575) and Lafayette. At that time it was called Rainbow Market. Today it is Mexico Super.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2015/04/michaela-garecht-child-kidnapped-from.html?m=1

http://m.yelp.com/biz/mexico-super-hayward

I don't have a picture of the store but the property abuts a cemetery and the mountain range. I'm sure if you type the address into G**gle you can get a street view.

Yes it still exists. It is now called the Mexico super market. I pass by it a few times a month. Sharon has a gathering there every year on the anniversary at the time of the abduction.

:rose: Happy Birthday Michaela. :rose:

I wish there were absolute answers and justice for your disappearance.

:bump: for Michaela.

I so want this to be the year she goes home. There have been so many old cases solved (Sharon Marshall, Cali Doe) recently so I hope it continues. It's been way too long for Michaela's family.

They seriously need to reexamine the wells. Shermantine is a but he doesn't appear to be a liar. He pointed out the wells and bodies were there. That's why I think he could be possibly telling the truth.

Also if anyone wants to know, the dig turned up negative.

http://www.dearmichaela.com/2015/11/another-dead-end.html

This case really haunts me.

Does anybody else think that the abductor may have been older than nineteen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back