GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel so sorry for Michelle's family. This must be such a difficult time, I can't even imagine the feeling of loss. Michelle did not deserve this, and there will be justice. It's heartbreaking! RIP Michelle.

I just hate knowing that she was out there in the elements all that time. I am thankful she was found and can now be laid to rest properly.

Rest in peace lovely lady. :rose:

Saying many prayers and sending many thoughts to the family. At least she has now been found and can be laid to rest properly.

I heard on the news this morning, KTVU, that it was Amber Dubois' mother that found Michele. She's a very brave woman. I don't know that I'd have the fortitude to pick myself up off the floor for 10 years after undergoing what she's been through. Bless her.

I heard on the news this morning, KTVU, that it was Amber Dubois' mother that found Michele. She's a very brave woman. I don't know that I'd have the fortitude to pick myself up off the floor for 10 years after undergoing what she's been through. Bless her.

Not that it really matters, other than to point out that the media has issues with facts, but I have also heard it was a male volunteer who found her. KTVU has also been reported that she was found off Niles Canyon, which is incorrect. I just wish they could get the facts straight...

Not that it really matters, other than to point out that the media has issues with facts, but I have also heard it was a male volunteer who found her. KTVU has also been reported that she was found off Niles Canyon, which is incorrect. I just wish they could get the facts straight...

Earlier it was reported that an off-duty police officer found her...

RIP Michelle. :rose:

Prayers for her family. So heartbreaking. :(

Rick Radin, Oakland Tribune
Posted: 09/19/2011 10:09:26 PM PDT
Updated: 09/20/2011 08:35:44 AM PDT
HAYWARD -- Authorities say human remains found in a Bay Area canyon are those of Michelle Le, the missing nursing student who disappeared May 27 while taking a school break.
Hayward police late Monday said tests by the Alameda County coroner on the badly decomposed remains confirmed they were Le. Police declined to release any further information.more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_18933488

Really? I have so much respect for Carrie and what she's doing for the Missing after losing her precious daughter. :rose:

NBC in San Fransico just called me and said the remains have been identified as Michelle Le's.

May she rest in peace. God help her family and friends.

Thankfully it is Michelle so at least now her family may give her a proper burial. It would be far worse for them to never know where she is. This will also help the prosecution's case against GE.

Rest in Peace, Michelle :rose:

So sad. RIP Michelle.

For those who knew her and loved her:

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails in the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength and I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There! She's gone!" "Gone where?" "Gone from my sight, that's all." She is just as large in mast and spar and hull as ever she was when she left my side; just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of her destination. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at that moment when someone at my side says, "There! She's gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming and other voices ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!

I'm glad she's been found... What a cool twist that Amber's mom found her. She's been able to help another family of a missing loved one. Rest in Peace Michelle and all who've been violently taken too soon.

how far away from the hospital was she found?
It's about 15-20 miles away.
I'm so numb today, just can't seem to get it together. Right after the news came out my son stopped by with my 2 year old grandson - late.
I felt that was a sign of love. I gave him some extra special hugs and thought of Michelle.

how far away from the hospital was she found?
20.76 miles according to MapQuest using the following route: Highway 880 S.from Hayward down to Fremont, then take either Whipple Road to Highway 238, or Niles Blvd., or Paseo Padre to Niles Canyon (Highway84) then turn Left (N.) on Pleasanton Sunol Road to Verona.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions
Back