GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be wrong, and if so I'm sorry. I looked for breaking news, but couldn't find any. The news banner must've said they were still waiting to see if the results were Michelle. My apologies, I'm sorry.

Which news station?

The question was asked why cant they determine if it is her right away.

These pictures show different stages of Decomposition.
There are different stages , depending on the surroundings.
The one deer you can still see the skin/ fur on the lower leg.
Yet most of it is gone, so you know this deer is recently deceased .
The other picture the jaw bones are white washed so you know this animal has been dead for a while.
So the first picture you clearly have to try to determine is it 1 week 1 month or 1 year.
The key to what they know right away would be Hair. Hair will last a long time.

Attachments

• ML Deer.jpg
    ML Deer.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 41
  • ML deercowjaw.jpg
    ML deercowjaw.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 39
Im hope this doesnt gross people out, but this is Websleuths.

The other thing they have to determine. Maybe the murder actually happened here.
Maybe she was unconscious and this is where the murder happened.
All this has to be taken into consideration when a body is found.
I dont think this is a area that you would want to go to at night.
So if this was done in the day time, they(?) would have done this hastily.
I seen lots of old logs there. I dont know the exact spot where they found the body.
All the garbage that i seen there was old and dirty. If there was new garbage Im sure it
was taken for evidence.

The other thing they have to determine. Maybe the murder actually happened here.
Maybe she was unconscious and this is where the murder happened.
All this has to be taken into consideration when a body is found.
I dont think this is a area that you would want to go to at night.
So if this was done in the day time, they(?) would have done this hastily.
I seen lots of old logs there. I dont know the exact spot where they found the body.
All the garbage that i seen there was old and dirty. If there was new garbage Im sure it
was taken for evidence.

I couldn't look at the pictures, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't post them. Decomp is an important part of solving crimes--it takes a certain type of person to study it.

The coroner has to be really careful and methodical because the results could impact on the trial and getting a conviction. I assume this is part of the reason why they are saying it could take so long.

I think the fact that LE determined Michelle had been murdered almost from the start indicates that she was probably killed in the garage, or at least injured to the extent that she died soon after (very soon, I hope...) I don't think she was killed at the site, otherwise I doubt LE would have had enough blood evidence to determine that she had been murdered months ago. JMO

Said to be the scene were the remains where found.

When I looked at GE's MySpace photos she had lots of photos with her daughter up until about 2009. So I would speculate that sometime between 2009 and 2011 things started going south for her because after that she did not post any pics that I remember. (of course she may have just not been posting pics there anymore) Maybe she started posting them on her FB or something.

I was looking at Google maps and it looks like that road where the body was found may go all the way through to Castlewood Drive. Does anyone know if it does?
It is pretty close to the tracks. Makes me wonder if it is Michelle. Maybe the body is of a homeless person that was living out there. Either way I hope someones family finds closure. Someone is missing a loved one.

Ironically, it's only 3 miles from downtown Pleasanton. It's very close to where my daughter takes dance lessons. If I made a left turn off Sunol Blvd onto Pleasanton Sunol Road, instead of right, I'd be headed that way...
Actually it's less than a mile from my daughter's dance lessons... Just did a quick drive-by before dark. No LE or any news crews left. I did see cows on the property. It's close to civilization, but very rural!

September 19, 2011 | 10:30 am
Officials in Alameda County on Sunday found more items in the secluded area where volunteers searching for missing nursing student discovered a body. <snip>KGO-TV reported that police found more items in the area where the body was found when they did another sweep of the area Sunday. No further details were provided, and it's unclear exactly how the items tie in to the investigation. more at link: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-case-items-found-around-decomposed-body.html

How Did GE get into the garage. Did she walk?
Is there video of GEs car leaving the garage?
Is there video of her driving Michelle's car?
Since there is blood in Michelle's car why didnt GE dump Michelle's car
somewhere else?
Was GEs car parked near where Michelle's car was found?
With Blood in Michelle,s car, is there anything missing, floor mats, Seats.
Is there anything missing in GEs car.
Was Michelle transferred to GEs car.
Does GEs car have onstar or similar tracking device Fastrack?
It has rained a couple of times since the night she disappeared, But
if that is not a regular traveled place was there tire tracks at the scene?

To Play devils advocate,
GEs defense" Michele called me to pick her up because she had a bloody nose.
I took her back to her car, that is how the blood got on my shoes."

Or " yes I went to the garage she was stealing my boyfriend I punched her in the nose and left her!"
This is pure speculation!
This is on the premise that GE drove into the garage.
It would be great if they could make a deal with her give her 30 to Life.
It wont be the Death penalty. In CA the Jury would not sentence a mother to
death with children unless she killed her children.(Just the way it is.)
I Bet she is sorry she did it but only because she is caught.
I also believe she started it but a accomplice finished it.
That would explain her demeanor and denial" I have nothing to do with her
disappearance"

How Did GE get into the garage. Did she walk?
Is there video of GEs car leaving the garage?
Is there video of her driving Michelle's car?
Since there is blood in Michelle's car why didnt GE dump Michelle's car
somewhere else?
Was GEs car parked near where Michelle's car was found?
With Blood in Michelle,s car, is there anything missing, floor mats, Seats.
Is there anything missing in GEs car.
Was Michelle transferred to GEs car.
Does GEs car have onstar or similar tracking device Fastrack?
It has rained a couple of times since the night she disappeared, But
if that is not a regular traveled place was there tire tracks at the scene?

To Play devils advocate,
GEs defense" Michele called me to pick her up because she had a bloody nose.
I took her back to her car, that is how the blood got on my shoes."

Or " yes I went to the garage she was stealing my boyfriend I punched her in the nose and left her!"
This is pure speculation!
This is on the premise that GE drove into the garage.
It would be great if they could make a deal with her give her 30 to Life.
It wont be the Death penalty. In CA the Jury would not sentence a mother to
death with children unless she killed her children.(Just the way it is.)
I Bet she is sorry she did it but only because she is caught.
I also believe she started it but a accomplice finished it.
That would explain her demeanor and denial" I have nothing to do with her
disappearance"

We don't know all of the answers but LE does have some video and apparently enough blood to indicate that Michelle could not have survived. I don't believe she had an accomplice; the phones seemed to have traveled in tandem, my guess is that the suspect did not even see Michelle's phone until much later, perhaps when she removed her uniform, if she did. LE took their time before they charged her; they made public enough to get the arrest warrant, but I would not be surprised if they have more. They may just have been waiting to make sure the DNA matched Michelle on her shoes.

If they declared it a homicide where Michelle was likely dead there has to be something on the video that made them think that. I am also pretty sure they know whether it is her or not by now and are just waiting a bit to make the formal announcement.

KRON 4 News
Human remains found in Sunol have been positively identified as Michelle Le's. Da Lin reports at 11.

KRON is stating that remains have been positively ID'd.

Michelle's family has been very quiet on Michelle's FB site today. I suppose we will know tonight.

This must be heart wrenching for them.

I just read your post Mimi after posting this.

RIP Michelle and may justice be served.

Thanks, Sarx. I had kind of already accepted that this was probably her, since LE made no indication otherwise, which they generally do when there is a prominent missing persons case.

Still, it is devastating to accept and to think about what happened to Michelle. Why couldn't this jealous woman just act out, have a tantrum, anything but murder?? There was no way Michelle could have protected herself against a surprise attack such as this seems to have been. It is sickening to think about. I hope she is at peace.

NBC in San Fransico just called me and said the remains have been identified as Michelle Le's.

May she rest in peace. God help her family and friends.

So sad. But I'm happy for Michelle's family that they'll be able to have a proper goodbye for her now.

How full circle that Amber Dubois' mom was involved in finding Michelle's body, given north county San Diego ties that both Michelle and GE have. Amber's mom is one of a handful that can really relate to what Michelle's family has gone through with this wait to find her body - I'm sure being able to be part of the process for another family to eventually get justice for their loved one gives her even a small bit of peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back