GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is odd that the clothes are missing. If I saw a dead body there is no way I could remove the clothing. If GE did she is even more deranged than I thought. That is a very cold thing to do in my mind.

If this is Michelle, clothes were possibly removed due to the visibility of white scrubs or uniform. Maybe at that time, the suspect realized that Michelle had her phone on her, but it was too late to move her again (if she ever even thought of cell pings.)

It is odd that the clothes are missing. If I saw a dead body there is no way I could remove the clothing. If GE did she is even more deranged than I thought. That is a very cold thing to do in my mind.

I've personally seen hoboes walking Pleas-Sunol road shirtless, with only shorts and flipflops on. Especially because it's so damn hot out there in the summer.

From looking at the map and photos on the previous page here, I am actually slightly surprised the remains weren't discovered earlier since the area doesn't appear to be that isolated. I am confused, however, if they had been partially buried or was the body just dumped above ground?
Ironically, it's only 3 miles from downtown Pleasanton. It's very close to where my daughter takes dance lessons. If I made a left turn off Sunol Blvd onto Foothill, instead of right, I'd be headed that way...

Remains appear to be female.

http://twitter.com/#!/abc7newsBayArea

What are the chances now it's a hobo? Majority of them are males it seems. Prostitute?

Are there any past unsolved female missing persons cases in Dublin/Pleasanton?
Oh lord it sounds like it may be Michelle. If not then maybe someone else that has been missing. I see alot of homeless women nowadays but mostly men.

Ilene Mischeloff...

She was missing since 1989, and they estimate these remains are no more than 2 years old. Also, Ilene was wearing braces when she disappeared. We know there are teeth on the the body. Michelle did not have braces as far as I know.

When I looked at GE's MySpace photos she had lots of photos with her daughter up until about 2009. So I would speculate that sometime between 2009 and 2011 things started going south for her because after that she did not post any pics that I remember. (of course she may have just not been posting pics there anymore) Maybe she started posting them on her FB or something.

I was looking at Google maps and it looks like that road where the body was found may go all the way through to Castlewood Drive. Does anyone know if it does?
It is pretty close to the tracks. Makes me wonder if it is Michelle. Maybe the body is of a homeless person that was living out there. Either way I hope someones family finds closure. Someone is missing a loved one.
I just checked my Pleasanton map and it does go through N. to Castlewood Dr., at that point you have to take either Sunol Blvd., or Foothill Road.

I am really hoping it is Michelle...just to have her back with her family. Of course I want this person to be back with her family, no matter who she is, but Michelle's brother and cousin really have stayed on mind these 3+ months...

It would be more recent. LE said that the body had not been there more than 2 years.

Why 2 years is what I don't get. There has to be a significant difference between a 24 month old body than a 3.5 month old body.

Why 2 years is what I don't get. There has to be a significant difference between a 24 month old body than a 3.5 month old body.

I didn't quite understand that either. That is a broad range of time. Couldn't it be narrowed by the weather conditions this summer and how long it would take for someone to decompose to the state these remains were found in with the environmental conditions since the end of May?

:waitasec:

** warning - graphic **

Maybe after 2 yrs the body would be just bones, and there may have been... more than that left, but other variables i.e. animals, precipitation, etc. make it harder to estimate exactly how long w/in that time frame.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8358862

"There's nothing that was with the body that says one way or another," said Sgt. J. D. Nelson with the Alameda County Sheriff's Department. "There's no jewelry that was found. There's not a tattoo to find."

What does he mean? They can't find a tattoo because there's no skin? Or the skin remnants don't have a tattoo where it would have been if it's Michelle (on left chest).

But if you cannot ID gender, how could you determine if there's a tattoo or not?

Very puzzling.

The estimates for how long a body has been somewhere can be really, really inaccurate due to a lot of factors. I know they have given initial estimates that wildly differed from the more accurate final decision. I am assuming they said less than 2 years because they can tell it isn't (or are assuming) it isn't a really, really old body that would just be bleached out bones. However, it is probably difficult for them to put an exact time frame on it other than "sort of recent" unfortunately.
Hope an identity is discovered soon so some family can be at peace.

The news banner across my local news said the body was indeed Michelle. More news at 6:30.

Terrible news. My sympathies to the family.

The news banner across my local news said the body was indeed Michelle. More news at 6:30.

Oh no. I am stunned. My heart goes out to Michael and Krystine and the rest of the family.

I can't find words to say anything else. My God.

I am both sad and relieved...I was so afraid that Michelle would not be found. So many people aren't. At least they have her back.

I may be wrong, and if so I'm sorry. I looked for breaking news, but couldn't find any. The news banner must've said they were still waiting to see if the results were Michelle. My apologies, I'm sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83
Back