CA CA - Monique Figueroa, 28, Littlerock, 19 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is this bf the father of her child?

Interesting question. I could be wrong, but I've read that he is the father on some reports, while others say no. I'm uncertain about which is correct.

They missed out on the most critical part of this investigation........the entire first week.

It was 10 days from the time she drove away from her Dad's house until this thread was even started. Her vehicle wasn't located for 11 days. Apparently, nobody had the slightest clue that her vehicle was only 7 miles away from where she started out that day.

I'm sure her boyfriend is knee deep in this thing. Back when things were a little better between them he may have gotten to bragging and boasting about some of his exploits, but decided once he got caught, that loose lips sink ships.

The ability for him to reach out from jail and make her disappear is what should have everybody concerned. Apparently there are some really nasty bangers living around there. The entire bunch of them needs to be dismantled.
She probably felt much safer with him locked up.......but look how much good it did her.

It's very odd to not see people commenting on the Facebook pages for Monique. Normally, when someone goes missing and a case has gained national attention, you would see a ton of comments, especially from friends and family. Seems like people are scared to talk. JMO

answered my own question by looking at her missing fb page. it is a guy first initial C not the ex bf in jail.

Is the father of her child trying to get custody in court ? I notice that HER father is asking people to show up at the court house and speak to the judge on her behalf. I have no idea why people would need to do that. If she is missing a pre-scheduled court date due to being the victim of a possible crime, I'm sure the judge could verify that through LE all by himself without input from her friends and family.

Reading further through the Facebook posts...... a female with the initials LM comments that Monique was arrested on the same day as her boyfriend, the one in jail for murder, but was released the same day. This was back in March of this year. Her comment can be found just under the 3rd video down from the top of the page.

Anybody know any details as to why her father would be asking people to show up at the courthouse tomorrow ?

i think possibly now that she is missing, the father may have filed an ex parte order for custody of his child since the mother is missing. OR. maybe he filed for custody when she was arrested, who knows.

all i can find on the bf is he is in custody on a parole violation. does anyone know if he was actually charged w murder? i also went through the ATV times crime blotter looking for the entry on their arrest but cannot find it, i went as far back as december. were they arrested in antelope valley or somewhere else like LA?

Is the father of her child trying to get custody in court ? I notice that HER father is asking people to show up at the court house and speak to the judge on her behalf. I have no idea why people would need to do that. If she is missing a pre-scheduled court date due to being the victim of a possible crime, I'm sure the judge could verify that through LE all by himself without input from her friends and family.

Reading further through the Facebook posts...... a female with the initials LM comments that Monique was arrested on the same day as her boyfriend, the one in jail for murder, but was released the same day. This was back in March of this year. Her comment can be found just under the 3rd video down from the top of the page.

Anybody know any details as to why her father would be asking people to show up at the courthouse tomorrow ?

i think possibly now that she is missing, the father may have filed an ex parte order for custody of his child since the mother is missing. OR. maybe he filed for custody when she was arrested, who knows.

all i can find on the bf is he is in custody on a parole violation. does anyone know if he was actually charged w murder? i also went through the ATV times crime blotter looking for the entry on their arrest but cannot find it, i went as far back as december. were they arrested in antelope valley or somewhere else like LA?

I believe XBF name is spelled differently from reading comments, June 1, 8.15 and 9.06. I can find 2 FB pages with that pic media is showing.

http://theavtimes.com/2015/06/01/fa...ttlerock-woman-after-vehicle-found-abandoned/

Found him is LASD. Charges:

Case No. Court Name Court Address Court City Bail Amt. Fine Amt. Court Date Sent. Date Sent. Day(s) Disp Code
5PH0189701 LOS ANGELES MUNI CT DIV 81 429 BAUCHET STREET LOS ANGELESUPT 0 .00 03/20/2015 03/20/2015 180 EXP
MA06608301 2,000,000.00 .00 06/09/2015 0
5PH0059401 LOS ANGELES MUNI CT DIV 81 429 BAUCHET STREET LOS ANGELESUPT 0 .00 03/16/2015 0 ORDS
Click on specific Case No. for detailed information.

Fears grow for missing stay-at-home mom, 28, after her SUV is found with signs it had been 'run off the road' including 'handprints all over it'

fig1.jpg
Jeff Figueroa said he believes Monique's disappearance may be tied to a recent arrest of her boyfriend on murder charges, identified by the woman's family as David McCall, has been jailed since March in connection to what has been described as a gang-related killing.

fig2.jpg

David McCall was arrested in March on gang-related murder charges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-including-handprints-it.html#ixzz3c5NerUAb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Revealing a darker situation, Jeff expressed the need for the FBI to get involved in Monique’s case because he believes a dangerous gang is behind his daughter’s disappearance.

“This happens to be pertaining to multiple murder cases that my daughter happens to know about … because her ex-boyfriend is in jail right now for multiple murders,” he said, unwilling to identify the gang by name out of fear for the safety of his family.

“And this is a gang that is retaliating against her because they feel she might say something. And she already told me she isn’t going to say something, because she’s scared to death of these people.”

Jeff would only describe the gang as a notorious syndicate whose operations span from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, noting that “these guys are ruthless; they’re spread out, and all they do is kill people and [sell] drugs. They don’t mess around.”

The father said he has been frustrated with the Sheriff’s department’s slow reaction to Monique’s alleged abduction, but understands that “they just don’t have the resources to work over the weekends,” he said.
( Sarcasm ? )

http://theavtimes.com/2015/06/01/fa...ttlerock-woman-after-vehicle-found-abandoned/

I tried running a few searches on this guy to find out more details about what he was arrested for, but I came up empty. According to the news articles, we've gone from murder to multiple-murder, in the last two days.

Since MSM is reporting his name, I'm just going to post correct name, David Nash McKell.

i know the news is reporting that he is booked on murder charges. that may be coming from what her father told the media though. i cant find anything in the media about who he murdered, or whether he is really booked on murder charges or if he is just suspected.

Fears grow for missing stay-at-home mom, 28, after her SUV is found with signs it had been 'run off the road' including 'handprints all over it'

View attachment 75797
Jeff Figueroa said he believes Monique's disappearance may be tied to a recent arrest of her boyfriend on murder charges, identified by the woman's family as David McCall, has been jailed since March in connection to what has been described as a gang-related killing.

View attachment 75798

David McCall was arrested in March on gang-related murder charges

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-including-handprints-it.html#ixzz3c5NerUAb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I tried running a few searches on this guy to find out more details about what he was arrested for, but I came up empty. According to the news articles, we've gone from murder to multiple-murder, in the last two days.

ok i checked the booking. he hasa trhee cases, it looks as if he is sentenced to county time on one and released on the other, the pending one is 2 mil bail so im thinking that MIGHT be a murder charge? it doesnt say the charge.

Since MSM is reporting his name, I'm just going to post correct name, David Nash McKell.

That is the correct spelling apparently. To confuse things, there is a reporter that works for the AVT newspaper that has the same name, or so it appears. When you run a search, the reporters name pops up all over the place, but not the guy related to this case.

i know the news is reporting that he is booked on murder charges. that may be coming from what her father told the media though. i cant find anything in the media about who he murdered, or whether he is really booked on murder charges or if he is just suspected.

In this video they briefly show a newspaper with a headline about his arrest on gang related murder charges. I was unable to find that article online.

http://ktla.com/2015/05/31/father-f...daughters-boyfriend-led-to-her-disappearance/

i found it!!!

it is in the Antelope Valley Press, and you have to have a subscription to read it :/

I saw that too, that's why I was almost positive that it would show up on a yahoo search, but it didn't. I even put in the EXACT title as shown on the heading............still nothing. I'll try and do a screen grab.

Hello. First time poster here. Interested in this case as I am local. Wondering if they said where exactly the vehicle was found. Juniper Hills Rd is less than 1 miles from me.
ETA-Found out I have friends that know Monique and a friend of that friend lives on her street.

Hello. First time poster here. Interested in this case as I am local. Wondering if they said where exactly the vehicle was found. Juniper Hills Rd is less than 1 miles from me.
ETA-Found out I have friends that know Monique and a friend of that friend lives on her street.

Jeff said his daughter’s vehicle was discovered Saturday night by local residents who reported it to authorities after spotting the car sitting off the road in Juniper Hills.

They showed the location the car was found in the Nancy Grace video posted at the top of this page. It looked like raw desert to me, sort of out in the middle of nowhere. The exact location on a map ? No idea.

Oh....welcome on board by the way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymbo