CA CA - Monique Figueroa, 28, Littlerock, 19 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This article has some useful comments :
http://theavtimes.com/2015/06/01/fa...ttlerock-woman-after-vehicle-found-abandoned/

The gang is called Always Going Krazy or AGK (ref his neck tattoo) and are a primarily hispanic gang. You can find them under tag ID 1222 on this list:
http://jaireports.co.la.ca.us/jairpts/jaigang.html

Here is an article on DM from 2003 from the avpress (it has since been archived so this is the only online copy I can find)
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/palmdale_eastside/conversations/topics/113

<modsnip>

Something is mixed up here then. Both Monique and him were arrested on March 11, 2015 .......for something.

He had a bail set at 2 million. Her bail was set at $10,000. Apparently she left jail the same day, probably after posting 10% bail. I can't imagine he would have been out on the street on 5/28/15.

I just re-read the article, it says the murder took place on Feb 2. Okay, then he was most likely picked up on 3/11/15 and charged with it. Either way, he's in jail right now, and was when she vanished on 5/19/15.

I think everybody is assuming she may be one of the "witnesses" that saw him shoot the guy that day.
Unfortunately for her, she may have been the only witness to it, thus her disappearance.

They must have been together when he was arrested so she was picked up too. I don't see a court date listed so I think she was released and not charged with anything.

They must have been together when he was arrested so she was picked up too. I don't see a court date listed so I think she was released and not charged with anything.

According to the LASD website, if you put her name in, just like it is spelled on this thread, you will see where she was arrested on 3/11/15 and it shows that a bail of $10,000 was assessed. This is the same exact day that McKell was charged. The details are sketchy and vague on the website, but there is enough there to get an idea. It was listed as a felony.

Yesterday, I was wondering out-loud about posts on the Facebook page where her father was asking for people to go to court today and speak to the judge on her behalf. I couldn't figure out why he would be doing something like that, but THIS arrest on that date, may have everything to do with it. Obviously she wasn't going to show up in court today.

You know how lots of times the cops will slap some charge on somebody just to get them in the system so they can keep tabs on them ? I'm wondering if that's sort of what they did with her that day when they went to round him up. She was there with him, they just took her in too........maybe there were drugs or something else in her possession.

The court today was because the father of Monique's daughter was trying to get custody since Monique is missing.

The father decided to cancel it.

can you snip the article and post it?

Hello. First time poster here. Interested in this case as I am local. Wondering if they said where exactly the vehicle was found. Juniper Hills Rd is less than 1 miles from me.
ETA-Found out I have friends that know Monique and a friend of that friend lives on her street.

The court today was because the father of Monique's daughter was trying to get custody since Monique is missing.

The father decided to cancel it.

Then I don't know why she was arrested that day. It doesn't say anything about her in the article you posted.

If Monique really was going to Los Angeles her car driving path would not be anywhere near to where her car was found (if it was found in Juniper Hills). She would have simply gone west in Hwy 138 for a few miles and then got right in the 14 freeway.

i think she was comandeered shortly after leaving, or just told a "story".

but didnt they say she texted the next day?

If Monique really was going to Los Angeles her car driving path would not be anywhere near to where her car was found (if it was found in Juniper Hills). She would have simply gone west in Hwy 138 for a few miles and then got right in the 14 freeway.

i think she was comandeered shortly after leaving, or just told a "story".

but didnt they say she texted the next day?

Her phone sent a message to another phone. No way to know if it was her or not. Here is the other thing, McKell is a career criminal, has been in prison before, and is in jail now on his way to prison, even without Monique IMO. I don't think Monique would have been disappeared for just his benefit, I think if there was fear she was a liability, it is because she knows more. If this is gang-related, I think she was disappeared to protect someone who is still free and for reasons beyond McKell's actions on this particular incident. If it is not gang related then I have to think it is to do with her child, and someone who felt getting rid of her was the only way to "save" the little girl.

On text message:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-boyfriend-of-missing-california-mom-in-jail-for-murder/

But what if she took off voluntarily to hide from him? She would leave her child in her parent's capable hands in that case.

(M's father) says he received a text from his daughter on May 20, the day after she vanished, saying, "Had to leave love you be back soon."

does anyone know if court papers are publicly online for LA county? I know they are in santa clara. i want to read the discovery on the bf's murder case, whenever it happens. i learned A LOT i didnt even know from the media about the Sierra Lamar case when i read the discovery.

i looked and no it seems you have to pay for them.

he had court today though.

anyone have access to antelope valley press? any articles on the DM court hearing yesterday? trhere was nothing on antelope valley times and there never is, strangely.

would prob come out today, or yesterday.

Sounds as though the entire community is afraid to pursue this one..................

Maybe I'm reading too much into nothing, but today I was looking at their booking info and noticed MF has an oddly # charge, no court date, but bail was set at 10k. I checked a few people I know who have been "guests" there and could not find a similar code. I think xbf case was continued to July.

Confused over where car was found. On FB it was in a shed of abandon house or just by abandon house?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007
Back