Found Deceased CA - Naya Rivera, "Glee Actress", missing from boat with son, 4, (fnd alive), Lake Piru, 9 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What makes me so sad is that here she was, a successful young woman, healthy, beautiful, and not even in the prime of life, with her little son, going out simply to have a nice day on the water. Then tragedy strikes. A freak situation, a turn of fate.

I think most of us have had close calls of one kind or another, maybe within a hair of catastrophe and death.....through unusual circumstances out of our control or through mistakes. But fate saved us from crossing that line.
For me personally, I have been caught in a dangerous rip tide in shark infested waters, was lost in a sudden blizzard skiing on a mountain, came across a bear in Alaska, and stupidly through sailing inexperience got swept out to sea in tiny Sunfish and had to be rescued....among other hairy experiences. Even through seemingly ordinary daily events, one can end up being in acute danger.

It's just so sad that Naya had whatever close call out there that took her life.

What are your thoughts on this? People think they see a body. To me it looks like a rock.

https://twitter.com/brittanabray/status/1281764760669888512
Creepy, it totally does look like a person. But like a super tiny person not the right size if that makes sense? I think if it were a person/body then that helicopter would have spotted it. They were specifically looking for her and they’d have better vision then that grainy video.

What are your thoughts on this? People think they see a body. To me it looks like a rock.

https://twitter.com/brittanabray/status/1281764760669888512
Without perspective it’s hard to tell. Looks like a shell to me. But I don’t know if the weeds next to it are 3 feet tall or 3 inches tall or something from someone’s aquarium. I thought I read visibility was very poor, along the scale of inches. This looks very clear, clearer than I would expect.

Sorry if this was asked but was the boat anchored? The articles I read made it seem like it was not. I’m no boating expert but I assume you would not leave an unanchored boat. Perhaps the boat jerked and she fell over and possibly hit her head. JMO

Putting all my good energy towards her family and especially her little boy. Losing a parent as a child is devastating, especially with such tragic circumstances.
I dont think the boat was anchored from what I’ve read elsewhere? Which makes zero safety sense to me. If she was in the water, theres a chance her pontoon could’ve hit her in the back of the head and pushed her under the boat as it was moving - it was reported to have been windy. There was another pontoon party that came across her boat and called 911 when they noticed a child alone.Naya Rivera's ex Ryan Dorsey is seen for the first time with their son | Daily Mail Online I’m curious about that story.

Last edited:
Glee star Naya Rivera could have hit her head diving from her boat into Lake Piry, claims diver | Daily Mail Online

Glee star Naya Rivera may have hit her head diving from her boat into a California lake, a diver searching for her body told DailyMailTV.

Search and rescue diver Robert Inglis said Rivera could have dived into the water from her boat and hit her head on one of the branches, shrubs and rocks beneath the surface of the Ventura reservoir that can be deceptively shallow.

The actress' four-year-old son was found alone in a rented boat on Lake Piru in Ventura on Wednesday evening with no sign of his mother.

'People have broken their necks before. It’s happened in pools quite frequently, it can happen in lakes as well,' Inglis told DailyMailTV.

This is so sad. This case reminds me of missing Bryce Laspisa since August 2013 different circumstances but nevertheless similar possible outcome. I believe he drowned and is still on the bottom of Castaic Lake was snagged on something and never surfaced. This lake is not far from Lake Piru. I love to waterski but I do get the creeps not being able to feel the bottom while floating to get up. Until her body is found I’m never going on this Lake period.

I dont think the boat was anchored from what I’ve read elsewhere? Which makes zero safety sense to me. If she was in the water, theres a chance her pontoon could’ve hit her in the back of the head and pushed her under the boat as it was moving - it was reported to have been windy. There was another pontoon party that came across her boat and called 911 when they noticed a child alone.Naya Rivera's ex Ryan Dorsey is seen for the first time with their son | Daily Mail Online I’m curious about that story.

Not sure what their current relationship or custody arrangement was but I found it interesting that her ex says he had no idea where she was living and hadn't heard from her for awhile. It sounds like in the past they had an amicable relationship for their son. I hope little Josey will hold only happy memories of his beautiful and talented mother. I imagine it was a difficult interview.

Not sure what their current relationship or custody arrangement was but I found it interesting that her ex says he had no idea where she was living and hadn't heard from her for awhile. It sounds like in the past they had an amicable relationship for their son. I hope little Josey will hold only happy memories of his beautiful and talented mother. I imagine it was a difficult interview.
I’m under the impression that they reached a co-parenting agreement recently. The break up wasn’t peaceful, I don’t think. There was a domestic violence situation, the police was called and they got divorced shortly after that. As far as I know, she has been living in the same place for a few years now, unless she recently moved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back