CA CA - Neal King, 25, Oroville, 26 March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Drug dealing? Missing? Figure it out.
Drug dealers are a scourge and whatever happens to them should and is to be expected. Breaking the law and then calling in the law to help and protect them and theirs. That is distorted thinking.

Sorry but I don't think much of people who deal drugs and cause untold problems for law-abiding, hard working people. The reverberating effect is too devastating for me to feel much sympathy for the problems of a drug dealer. The drug trade wreaks havoc in many a community and family so as to cause death, destruction, and financial ruin. Not to mention near-despair and fear.

People make choices. I do feel sorry for this young man's mother and family. It is a terrible situation and my prayers are up for them. I do hope he is okay and that he gets a chance to amend his life.

Drug dealers are a scourge and whatever happens to them should and is to be expected. Breaking the law and then calling in the law to help and protect them and theirs. That is distorted thinking.

Sorry but I don't think much of people who deal drugs and cause untold problems for law-abiding, hard working people. The reverberating effect is too devastating for me to feel much sympathy for the problems of a drug dealer. The drug trade wreaks havoc in many a community and family so as to cause death, destruction, and financial ruin. Not to mention near-despair and fear.

People make choices. I do feel sorry for this young man's mother and family. It is a terrible situation and my prayers are up for them. I do hope he is okay and that he gets a chance to amend his life.

I believe these are legal crops? From what I've read in the above posts.

Agree drug dealers a horrible with all the effects and drama they bring to society, but fact of the matter is a man is missing and regardless of his activity if he was my family I'd want him found.

If my brother went missing (he's a full blown herein addict and has been for 20 years) I'd still hope LE would try find him regardless of his habits.

A young man is missing and we don't have all facts.

CeeCee.....I do feel the same way about finding this young man. I guess what I am saying is that Neal's being in the 'business' makes LE's business even harder and more dangerous. Also his family.

Sad all the way around. May justice reign.

Not saying some of your points are without merit ...

But here at WS we are victim-friendly, and IMVHO, a victim is a victim. They all deserve justice, no matter the cause and effect of the circumstances. I have a saying, "but for the grace of God, that could be me".

Bump. Any news?

Nope
icon9.gif

CeeCee.....I do feel the same way about finding this young man. I guess what I am saying is that Neal's being in the 'business' makes LE's business even harder and more dangerous. Also his family.

Sad all the way around. May justice reign.

I hope I didn't come across snippy :) because I didn't mean too

I agree his line of business does come with alot of danger, legal or illegal crops its still a dangerous business to get into!

Yes I do hope that no danger comes to his family or the LE officers investigating his disappearance.

Actually I think I am the one out of line here-and I deeply apologize. My comments were way over the top and thanks Knox for reminding me about WS being victim-friendly. This is not the place to soapbox in this situation.
Sorry if I offended-and Ceecee-thanks for caring so much. Awesome.

Let's just move forward and find Neal.

We are talking about marijuana here, an agricultural product which has been cultivated in our nation's soil since its founding and by our founding fathers.

Actually I think I am the one out of line here-and I deeply apologize. My comments were way over the top and thanks Knox for reminding me about WS being victim-friendly. This is not the place to soapbox in this situation.
Sorry if I offended-and Ceecee-thanks for caring so much. Awesome.

Let's just move forward and find Neal.

No worries, I sensed your heart was in the right place. As I said your points were not without merit.
icon7.gif

Neal's Mom posted thanking everyone for their love and support. So many compassionate people posting, I hope it gives his family a measure of comfort to know so many others care about Neal.
https://www.facebook.com/MissingNealKing?ref=ts&fref=ts

He could have had a good amount of money on him and someone knew that. That would be the likely motive to have harmed him in some way. Hopefully he just slipped off a hill and has a twisted ankle somewhere. It doesn't look good though. We had a good little rain storm blow through.

Have they gotten some dogs in there?

Once again .. just to reiterate, I am not that kind of grower. I would have a bigger house :)

Once again .. just to reiterate, I am not that kind of grower. I would have a bigger house :)

Not sure on the cost per pound there, but clearly it's better than oz! And all crops here are illegal :)

Think its 2.5k AUS per pound... I'd need a big crop to get a bigger house....Damn!!!

That being said, my partner and I bought a house that an outlaw bikie lived in and lets just say the shed was rigged and ready for growing, we can hang out with all the lights on in our shed and from the outside it looks dark... You have to be crafty to grow here :)

Hamilton City is 33 miles from Oroville. I sure hope not Grower!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back