Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The egg donor had many, many selfies --- and the photos of the children were probably taken by the grandparents and JG uploaded them to make it "appear" that she cared about them.
Narcissistic.

We don't know for sure if JG was a drug user... but it's possible that BM had some dirt on her.
Or maybe not ?
Maybe she was sick of both of them; and if so --it's lucky that girl is alive.
Those children were dirt under the monsters' feet.

It's understandable that the sister didn't report Noah missing, as she must have been terrified .
But there's no excuse for that egg donor.

I know... I'm preaching to the choir !!

Hopefully the sister could have a say in where she'd like to live ?

Last edited:
Well darn @Jim_M - I can't access the court site.... :(
I'm going to depend upon you to give me information after each court hearing then! LOL!

So - I guess I'll put BDM on April 2 for an arraignment hearing on the murder charges. At least that's how I read that other case #. And the other charges against him has arraignment on 4/8.

Last edited:
Well darn @Jim_M - I can't access the court site.... :(
I'm going to depend upon you to give me information after each court hearing then! LOL!

So - I guess I'll put BDM on April 2 for an arraignment hearing on the murder charges. At least that's how I read that other case #. And the other charges against him has arraignment on 4/8.

Yes, I read those the same. And feel free to give me a reminder after these arraignment hearings. I might remember anyway, but I’m old and forgetful at times. ;):D

ETA: Does all of this data clog up the thread? Should I just send this in a PM to you, or do others want to see this info?

Last edited:
Yes, I read those the same. And feel free to give me a reminder after these arraignment hearings. I might remember anyway, but I’m old and forgetful at times. ;):D

ETA: Does all of this data clog up the thread? Should I just send this in a PM to you, or do others want to see this info?

I’d like to see it so we can discuss it as well

It's understandable that the sister didn't report Noah missing, as she must have been terrified .
But there's no excuse for that egg donor.

I know... I'm preaching to the choir !!

Agree. Noah’s sister is off the hook because she was likely terrified from growing up in that household. Every single adult in that complaint should have reported him missing sooner and I’m ashamed of every single one of them.

This whole story still makes me so angry. If anyone is on the “Blue Ribbons for Noah” page today is a good day to look at it. People are sharing stories and photos who knew Noah. It’s a nice change to see his birthday celebrated after all of the hurt, anger, and confusion after hearing the press conference on Thursday.

I too would like to see it. tia

Even if Noah can't read this .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Little angel in heaven.
Wish we had an emoji with angel wings.

This is absolutely heartbreaking. What can be done to prevent horrific tragedies like this and protect children at risk? I wish with all my heart Noah could have been saved I hope he had some good times in his short life.

Jim_M said:

I'm old too! LOL! And quite forgetful.... :D

No, they don't clog up the thread - you can post them here - I'm probably not the only one here that wants to know "what's" going on. And I see some of the others have replied to that!
I'll make a note on my stuff to contact you for any updates! :)

I'm old too! LOL! And quite forgetful.... :D

No, they don't clog up the thread - you can post them here - I'm probably not the only one here that wants to know "what's" going on. And I see some of the others have replied to that!
I'll make a note on my stuff to contact you for any updates! :)

Sounds like a plan.

Now, if only they would find this baby girl!

The mum should have a lot more charges imo. I could sort of understand to a degree the mum not reporting to police if she was in the house with the abusive husband and he would not let her leave, but she has no excuse because she left the house and was not in any danger. plus she already knew the her daughter was safe and not there because she admitted being there on the 3rd of March and grandad already had the daughter.
Another thing what doesn't make sense is she said she waited outside in the car 2 weeks before reporting to police and she already knew at that point that Noah was left in the bathroom and that BM was going to home depo.
why wouldn't she phone police when she knew BM was out of the house and Noah was clearly left alone.
I'm sorry but I would fight to the death for my kids. She had LOADS of opportunities when she was safe and knew daughter was safe to call police and if Noah was still alive on the 3rd she could have saved his life.

The mum should have a lot more charges imo. I could sort of understand to a degree the mum not reporting to police if she was in the house with the abusive husband and he would not let her leave, but she has no excuse because she left the house and was not in any danger. plus she already knew the her daughter was safe and not there because she admitted being there on the 3rd of March and grandad already had the daughter.
Another thing what doesn't make sense is she said she waited outside in the car 2 weeks before reporting to police and she already knew at that point that Noah was left in the bathroom and that BM was going to home depo.
why wouldn't she phone police when she knew BM was out of the house and Noah was clearly left alone.
I'm sorry but I would fight to the death for my kids. She had LOADS of opportunities when she was safe and knew daughter was safe to call police and if Noah was still alive on the 3rd she could have saved his life.
Agreed. She would have seen Bruce coming and going without Noah. Would have seen him bring a trash can into the home that he purchased and bring it out of the house with her sons body in it, as well as other strange items that he loaded into his car.

Agreed. She would have seen Bruce coming and going without Noah. Would have seen him bring a trash can into the home that he purchased and bring it out of the house with her sons body in it, as well as other strange items that he loaded into his car.
SABBM

Omg. Going to throw up.
How could she ?

I am so very sorry for his sister. She had no choice --and was maybe afraid He'd kill her, too ?
I am guessing -- if she's feeling safer now -- that her testimony will provide a wealth of information .
Including the JG's role in this.

Hoping Noah's sister will never be returned to JG; because regardless of the time she might serve, she'll most likely take up with another scum bag man who would abuse her.
People often return to their old habits.

Considering the years spent in BM's company (even if she wasn't living with him during this time) ; JG HAD to know what he was.
Imo.

*Arraignment Hearing (murder charges) – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – only for *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/2/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. $1M bond. Eligible for DP.
*Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” arrested (3/13/19) & charged (3/15/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr old daughter in CPS custody.
3/15/19 Update: Arraignment rescheduled for Bryce 4/2 on murder charges & both on 4/8 (Bryce for child cruelty & abuse).

Norco High School‏ @NorcoHighSchool

Norco High is honoring Noah McIntosh (Todd Elementary student) of Corona and recognizing Child Abuse Month all of April.
1f499.png
1f9e2.png
#childabuseawareness #blueribbonfornoah @CNUSD

D3GENLkVsAA5vu3.jpg

D3GENLiUYAAN2xr.jpg

D3GENLjUwAEGdWT.jpg

Norco High School on Twitter

This whole thing makes me sick I don’t understand how a mother can fail her child so badly don’t people get children aren’t disposable they aren’t ment to be tortured or abused it’s so heartbreaking I hope they find something of this poor little man
To be put to rest but it’s unlikely the only comfort is he can’t be hurt no more AjMOO

Corona Father Charged in 8-Year-Old Noah McIntosh’s Death Scheduled to Appear in Court Tuesday

“Douglas Godfrey, the boy's grandfather, said he raised the 8-year-old for the majority of his life until around a 1 1/2 ago, when Jillian Godfrey let Noah and his sister stay at McIntosh's Corona apartment.”

Not much new in that article but it appears JG was with BM and left her children with her parents for them to raise until 1 1/2 years ago. I’m not sure when she moved out of the apartment, why, or how Bryce ended up with the kids.

She could have lived in either Anaheim or at the apartment and had a reasonable commute to her job at Amazon. Still lots of missing pieces about how those kids ended up in Bryce’s care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda