CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As much as The entire OJ book etc disturbs me ..I dont think I agree with stopping the book. It is censorship. I think it should be published. No one is forced to buy it or read it.

tybee204 said:
As much as The entire OJ book etc disturbs me ..I dont think I agree with stopping the book. It is censorship. I think it should be published. No one is forced to buy it or read it.
I agree 100%. What about the people that wanted to read it?? Where is their rights ? Just because some people didnt want it was no reason to strip it from those that did.

cynpat2000 said:
I agree 100%. What about the people that wanted to read it?? Where is their rights ? Just because some people didnt want it was no reason to strip it from those that did.
I think I caught a blurb on the news last night that said 400,000 copies had already been printed. I can't imagine they won't be distributed.

justice2 said:
I think I caught a blurb on the news last night that said 400,000 copies had already been printed. I can't imagine they won't be distributed.
I sure hope so. I was curious about the book. I also emailed the company to see if I could get a copy, so far no answer.

I just dont understand why they pulled it , yeah it was offensive to some then they didnt have to read it. *advertiser censored* is offensive to some but they dont pull that and strip clubs also. Even religion to some people is offensive , but this is supposed to be a free country to pick and choose what you want to be subjected to and to bypass what you dont like..

OJ Simpson is a huge disgrace. I am so glad they pulled the interview. I am still disgusted with Fox that some idiot at that network gave the go ahead for something so ridiculous in the first place. Nobody cares about OJ Simpson and 90% of the general public believes he is a double murderer.

Nothing good can come out of that book or that movie and the stupid woman that wrote the book is a loser as well. That money is supposed to go to his kids, but there is nothing preventing them from giving the money to Dad, or putting the money in an offshore account.

Simpson has gone way out of his way to make sure the Goldmans do not see a dime of that money.

He is waste of space on this earth.

Buzzm1 said:
Hi jilly, great to see you--thanks for the WB.

I hate to see the Goldmans spending their lives pursuing OJ--there should be some well meaning soul out there that could just erase OJ, and what he stands for.

Welcome Back there Buzz! I was getting worried about you :)

As for ole you know who, wasn't it predicted he woudln't be around for long? I guess he wasn't considered worth a bag of *advertiser censored*! for that!

The Goldmans and Nicole's family are in my prayers. I just cannot imagine how they go on with this still being able to live.

I heard a blurb on the radio on the way to work this morning. It said the Brown's were supposedly paid hush money by a media outlet to keep quiet on this latest O. J. escapade. Did anyone else hear that? If so it could be why we haven't heard from them. Especially since Denise is so outspoken about her feelings towards the pig.

Denise was on, I believe, The Today Show talking about it... I don't remember the date, but it was last week. She spoke of how horrible it is, and how the kids are coping.

I highly doubt they were paid "hush money," they probably decided it wasn't worth making a big flap about it and giving Fox and OJ more press.

Was just reading on FOX website that O. J. (talking on a local Miami radio station) said the advance was a "windfall" and the amount being bandied about is inaccurate and he was/is spending the money on bills and his kids. He didn't specify how much. He says, "Would everyone stop being so naive? Of course I got paid. I spend the money on my bills. It's gone."

He just had to get back in the news calling into a radio station. Any way he can get PR he'll take it. UGH!

kato said:
He just had to get back in the news calling into a radio station. Any way he can get PR he'll take it. UGH!

He's like a immature kid - negative attention apparently is better than no attention at all. Narcissistic sociopathic pig!

kato said:
Was just reading on FOX website that O. J. (talking on a local Miami radio station) said the advance was a "windfall" and the amount being bandied about is inaccurate and he was/is spending the money on bills and his kids. He didn't specify how much. He says, "Would everyone stop being so naive? Of course I got paid. I spend the money on my bills. It's gone."

I heard on the news last night that the money was paid in his children's name. What bills????? WTF??? Your biggest bills are still outstanding. The Goldman's have seen nothing. Not that getting any money would ease their pain. I know if I have a bill that is too big to pay all at once I pay portions of it, sometimes small and sometimes a large sum. Ok if you are truly paying your bills what about those bills. Ha ya right!

All he would have said is if I really did it why would I leave evidence laying around to be caught. I am smarter than that, GAG. But what would have been great is if in his ego stroking book or interview he somehow gave us information to prove even more that he really did it. Like Mikey Jackson and his Fox special that finally nailed him and brought him to trial.

I read in my local paper that he said he knew it was blood money and how it was only fair he made money after alot of people have written books and made money off of him!!!!!! I think ive changed my mind , I originally wanted to read the book but after that statement im glad they cancelled it.

Well, I've been gone for the last 10 days, and I'm delighted to return and confirm that the book was cancelled as well! :clap: The book was not just offensive, it was an insult to the victim's families! :razz: This pig was only out to remain in the limelight, make sheltered money-renig on his judgement to the victim's families, and bask in how he pulled one over on everyone. His face when the verdict was read in the criminal trial said everything- it was utter shock/surprise that they found him Not Guilty!!!!!:eek:

Only can only hope he is found guilty of tax evasion and spends many years in prison where he belongs for other reasons.:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

Caught a bit of Nancy Grace tonite and she said Simpson paid off his multi million dollar house in Florida and is using the rest for bills. Investigator, Art Harris said OJ claims to have paid off back taxes and bills. The money is gone. A portion went to his kids. OJ is saying that he did not get 3.5 million but rather $668,000.

Here's the transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/27/ng.01.html

He also bought a condo in the Bahamas.

I am curious as to who the accomplice is/was. I think it was Faye Resnick's boyfriend, but that's just MOO. I think that the DA in LA should be allowed to read the manuscript to see if charges could be filed against the accomplice.

He can't stop confessing. He's been doing it for years. Could you imagine Johnnie Cochran's reaction to this book if he were still with us? He'd be rabid.

I notice none of the other members of the dream team have said anything about this book. Of course, Shapiro knew he was guilty after he took the polygraph and failed with the worse score possible.

I have to admit, when the murders first happened, I told my husband that there was no way OJ did it. It was before I knew about how he beat and stalked Nicole. That was before the freeway chase. My husband told me I was in dreamland if I thought he didn't do it. And trust me, every so often he reminds me about it.

My daughter just did a paper on the trials of Simpson. She got 100%. She chose the topic of double jeopardy and how she didn't think it should apply if someone confessed to a crime even if they were acquitted. I was very proud of her. Her criminal justice teacher said it was one of the best papers she had ever read. My daughter told her she should see my library of OJ books!!!! LOL

Well, if he's blown all the money already how does he intend to pay the publisher back? They're not just gonna hand him that money and say "Oh well, the book got pulled but you can keep the money anyway." Wonder what they will do about it? Guess he'll just say, "Sorry, I'm broke" and screw them too.

And they can't get a judgement on his house, right?

I think FOX and the publisher are writing the money off as a loss for a greater benefit. If they had sold the book and run the special on TV they would have lost so many customers it could have cost them untold dollars in lost income.

Scandi

I saw Simpson's lawyer Yale Galanter on one of the TV shows. Galanter has seen the manuscript and says only one of the seven chapters concerns the murders. Most of the book is about the relationship with Nicole as Simpson tells it. This means it will be his complaints about Nicole's supposed "bad behavior." Nothing about his own "bad behavior."

William N said:
I saw Simpson's lawyer Yale Galanter on one of the TV shows. Galanter has seen the manuscript and says only one of the seven chapters concerns the murders. Most of the book is about the relationship with Nicole as Simpson tells it. This means it will be his complaints about Nicole's supposed "bad behavior." Nothing about his own "bad behavior."
Well, we all know he is pure and innocent as the driven snow. NOT!

Yep, and Nicole's "bad behavior" is what got her killed according to him. I just reread "American Tragedy" a few weeks ago, and couldn't believe how he trashed her and allowed his criminal and to a greater degree his civil team of lawyers to trash the mother of his children.:loser:

Well, some people are paying quite the high price to own this book.

Link to story

O.J. Simpson's book, If I Did It, may have been scrapped by its chagrined publisher, but purported copies have been offered for sale online — briefly.
Two major online marketplaces for new and used books, Alibris.com and Biblio.com, removed listings for the book Friday after it was offered at prices up to $5,499. And eBay, the online auction site, has removed at least eight listings, the latest Tuesday. At least one early eBay listing went undetected, and the book sold for $50.

:silenced:

I'd probably read the book, if I could get it for free. I wouldn't pay a dime for it though. I would only read the chapter on his version of the "hypothetical murder."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back