CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
Thank you. So many drawings, so many women :( . And some of them are not even there. I don't see '72 victim drawing included in this hmm collage. Looking at it, I don't think I know even one of those portrait cases.

19-serial-killer-2.w570.h712.jpg

19-serial-killer-3.w900.h600.jpg

Denise Brothers, shown at left at age 15, was killed by Little in 1994, when she was 38
  • Here is another Drawing I found of a woman.
  • Denise B, Iam assuming cops must of given him a bunch of photos to look at of missing women and then he copied and drew the ones he killed BUT modified them to look closer to what they looked like when he killed them? Like changed their hair and added make up and added Color to the drawings . But from the looks of the Denise photo (to me) it's almost like he traces the photo or follows the original photo exactly.

19-serial-killer-3.w900.h600.jpg

Denise Brothers, shown at left at age 15, was killed by Little in 1994, when she was 38
  • Here is another Drawing I found of a woman.
  • Denise B, Iam assuming cops must of given him a bunch of photos to look at of missing women and then he copied and drew the ones he killed BUT modified them to look closer to what they looked like when he killed them? Like changed their hair and added make up and added Color to the drawings . But from the looks of the Denise photo (to me) it's almost like he traces the photo or follows the original photo exactly.
I saw this in the article referenced from www.cut.com and I was a bit surprised that he duplicated the position of her head instead of drawing a straight on front facing head.

I'd like to see what FBI experts in this field have said, if anything, about what you pointed out- almost duplication with color added for emphasis and some ageing features.

I saw this in the article referenced from www.cut.com and I was a bit surprised that he duplicated the position of her head instead of drawing a straight on front facing head.

I'd like to see what FBI experts in this field have said, if anything, about what you pointed out- almost duplication with color added for emphasis and some ageing features.

Right, I was surprised also and that is what made me think he is copying the actual photos and modifying them. . If you look at all the drawings they actually begin to look like copied photos.

To me it's almost like he is playing a game. Copying the photos then modifying them and having the cops try and guess who the women are. Maybe that is why they have only released some of the women, prob the ones they can't match up.

So, I think I have become a little obsesssed trying to match the drawings!! Iam not done yet, but I think I got a couple. I will post them and see what you guys think.

So I have been looking at these drawings every moment I can and comparing.. yes I feel OCD coming on.
But one thing I noticed was that 4 of the ladies have a black line across their neck.. I don't know if its supposed to be a necklace or a sick subliminal clue that these 4 were either strangled w a chord or decapitated.. or am I reading way too much into the drawings..:eek:

Confessed serial killer draws portraits of his victims, and the FBI asks for help naming them

Now they have released more.. funny these don't seem tobe as good as the other ones.. these seem almost rushed.. like he spent much more time on the others. Also I am noticing these are mostly all sad.

I have spent a lot of time looking at the other women and I believe I had matched some.. I called the number and left a message last week but nobody ever got back to me:(

la-1550002687-5nefrwoit8-snap-image

la-1550002634-pw8qwkgdkm-snap-image

Last edited:
The FBI is hoping portraits of women drawn by the man who says he killed them will help them to identify the victims and notify their families.
The agency released 16 images on Tuesday, drawn from memory by Samuel Little, who told authorities they are just some of the more than 90 people he killed over three decades.
"We are hoping that someone -- family member, former neighbor, friend -- might recognize the victim and provide that crucial clue in helping authorities make an identification," said FBI spokesperson Shayne Buchwald. "We want to give these women their names back and their family some long awaited answers. It's the least we can do."
The strategy has worked before, Buchwald said. Women who appeared in two previously released portraits were identified, he said.

Slide show at Link
Samuel Little: The FBI wants help identifying the women in confessed serial killer's hand drawn portraits - CNN

FBI asking for help in ID'ing Lorain serial killer's victims

"We are hoping that someone -- family member, former neighbor, friend -- might recognize the victim and provide that crucial clue in helping authorities make an identification," said FBI spokesperson Shayne Buchwald. "We want to give these women their names back and their family some long awaited answers. It's the least we can do."

The strategy has worked before, Buchwald said. Women who appeared in two previously released portraits were identified, he said.

From three murders to 90

Little, 78, confessed to about 90 killings last year while serving three consecutive life sentences for murder, the FBI announced last year.

The killings occurred across the country, from Los Angeles to Miami, Houston to Cleveland, all between 1970 and 2005.

Little targeted marginalized and vulnerable women who were often involved in prostitution or addicted to drugs, Christina Palazzolo, a crime analyst for the FBI's Violent Criminal Apprehension Program wrote in a November FBI article . Palazzolo and Angela Williamson, a Justice Department senior policy advisor and ViCAP liaison, who both spoke to Little, said that he remembered great detail from the killings.

He remembered where he was, what car he was driving and could even draw pictures of the women he killed, the FBI said. He was less reliable on the dates of those incidents, however, the FBI said."

And can you move your post to those two threads , I cant figure out how to at this moment .

FBI releases drawings by US serial killer in bid to identify victims
Samuel Little drawings

samuellittlecomposite.jpg

1/15
Black female, age 40, killed in 1993 in Las Vegas, Nevada (L). Black female killed in 1976 or 1977 in Wichita Falls, Texas (R). Body disposed of somewhere outside of Wichita Falls (city unspecified)
samuellittle.jpg

2/15
Black female between 35-45 years old killed in 1977 in Pascagoula, Mississippi. Met the victim in Gulfport, Mississippi. Victim possibly from Pascagoula. Victim possibly worked at Ingalls Shipyard
samuellittle4-0.jpg

3/15
Black female between 25-28 years old killed between 1976 and 1979 or in 1993 in Houston, Texas
samuellittle1.jpg

4/15
Hispanic female in her 40s. Killed in 1988 or 1996 in Phoenix, Arizona. Victim possibly from Phoenix
FBI

samuellittle2.jpg

5/15
White female killed in 1997. Victim possibly called "Ann" in Phoenix, Arizona
samuellittle3.jpg

6/15
West Memphis, Arkansas - Confession Matched to a Jane Doe: Black female between 28-29 years old killed in 1984. Victim picked up in Memphis, Tennessee.

7/15
Los Angeles, California - Unmatched Confession: White female between 23-25 years old killed in 1996

samuellittle4.jpg

samuellittle5.jpg

8/15
Black male, age 18, killed in 1971 or 1972 in Miami, Florida. Victim possibly called "Mary Ann" or "Marianne"

samuellittle6.jpg

9/15
Black female between 35-40 years old killed in 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia

samuellittle7.jpg

10/15
White female, age 26, killed in 1983 or 1984 in Atlanta, Georgia. Victim possibly from Griffith, Georgia
samuellittle8.jpg

11/15
Black female between 23-25 years old killed in 1984 in Atlanta, Georgia. Victim possibly a college student

12/15
Black female, age 26, killed between 1976 and 1979 in Granite City, Illinois. Met victim in St. Louis, Missouri. Victim possibly called "Jo."

samuellittle10.jpg

13/15
White female killed in 1984 in Covington, Kentucky. Met victim in Columbus, Ohio. Body disposed of somewhere in Northern Kentucky (city unspecified)

samuellittle11.jpg

14/15
Black female, age 24, killed between 1987 and the early 1990s in Monroe, Louisiana
samuellittle12.jpg

15/15
White female between 20-25 years old killed in 1972 in Prince George’s County, Maryland. Victim possibly from Massachusetts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back