CA CA - Omoria Brown, 3-week old, has a heart cond, needs daily meds, mom, Amoria Brown, 15, & Sanaii Brown, 14, East Los Angeles, 25 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
existing thread here:

thank you---I reported my post and asked if we could merge them.

existing thread here:

Good info in this other thread---apparently the 15 yr old has returned home safely.

Amoria has called home to say she was OK, but has not returned home.

Not necessarily. The 15 yr olds big brother could be married into Amoria's family. Which would make the 15 yr old a sis-in-law to all the siblings.

No.... I don't think so. The 15 year old would only be a SIL to whomever her brother married. Not that person's siblings.

But maybe they are just using the term loosely?

No.... I don't think so. The 15 year old would only be a SIL to whomever her brother married. Not that person's siblings.

But maybe they are just using the term loosely?
I think just using term loosely. If someone marries into the family, sometimes all the siblings refer to them as an inlaw.

But where's the baby? My skeptical mind reads this as Amoria being on the run.

IMO MOO
I'm thinking maybe she has a new crush?

She called home to her guardian to say she was OK. So her home life may be lacking, in her opinion?

It says she was traveling 'with family'---so maybe she is wanting to be back with her original family for now?

Interesting. In some ways, I appreciate that Social Workers, medical staff and police are getting more involved with under age women giving birth. Before, no one really acknowledged that 13 year old girls should not be getting pregnant and having babies at age 14.

But, I wonder if the girls felt unsafe or pressured to tell police about the father of the baby. Or if they are in danger from the father of the baby.

I wonder if Amoria experienced some symptoms of postpartum depression or/and anxiety, as teen moms are more likely to suffer from PPD than adult mothers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykand
Back