DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Boys, 3 and 4, missing from California City | KGET 17

Police say two boys, ages 3 and 4, have gone missing.

An employee at the California City Police Department said she hadn’t been told by her lieutenant to release their names.

[...]

“2 MISSING MALE JUVENILES, LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN. ” from California City Police Department : Nixle
TWO MISSING MALE JUVENILES LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN. FIRST WILL BE A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 3 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS. SECOND WILL BE A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 4 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR SEE SUBJECTS MATCHING DESCRIPTION CONTACT THE CALIFORNIA CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT, (760) 373-8606.

10700 block of Aspen Ave - Google Maps

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE THREAD *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately it looks like boys are still missing. Here's more info and a photo of one of the boys.
http://local.nixle.com/alert/8430624/

Can a mod please update chain with their names? Orrin (4) and Orson (3).
Thank you! Glad we have some more information.

UPDATE (NAMES, PHOTO): 2 MISSING MALE JUVENILES, LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN.

TWO MISSING MALE JUVENILES LAST SEEN IN THE 10700 BLOCK OF ASPEN.

FIRST WILL BE ORSON WEST, A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 3 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS.

SECOND WILL BE ORRIN WEST, A BLACK MALE JUVENILE, 4 YEARS OLD, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL, 30-40 POUNDS, LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SWEATSHIRT, GRAY SWEATPANTS.

ATTACHED IS A PHOTO OF 4 YEAR OLD, ORRIN WEST AND IS THE ONLY PHOTO THAT HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR SEE SUBJECTS MATCHING DESCRIPTION CONTACT THE CALIFORNIA CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT, (760)373-8606.

4-year-old Orrin

Two photos now. Comments under article.
23ABC Bakersfield

safe_image.php

It is difficult to see his hands as he keeps them tucked in under his armpits the whole time.
Even when describing "out looking" for the boys and she talks about being in the yard, her hands are moving, expressive hand gestures, while his remains folded and hidden.
Just weird to me, IMO

Or scratches/injury.
The tucked in hands is a sign of nervous energy bring contained and also is linked to self comfort under stress.
Was there any physical contact between them ? I noticed AM was rocking, also self comfort, toddlers do that when winding down along with thumb sucking.
Am sure they were extremely nervous, not trying to be judgemental, just bothered me a lot MOO

I'm struggling to understand how or why the bag ended up there??? Lucky their names are quite rare, this could be an interesting part of the investigation.
Nervous that something more will be found not extremely far from the bag?
scared that they have kids at the search, never a good idea, how potentially traumatizing!

I'm struggling to understand how or why the bag ended up there??? Lucky their names are quite rare, this could be an interesting part of the investigation.
scared that they have kids at the search, never a good idea, how potentially traumatizing!
I am more worried that the gift bag could have been "planted" so LE will focus on that area, but hopefully that is not the case.

Yes. It looked to be close to a dirt road and not far into the desert, you could still see homes.

Thanks for this news, I think. :(
Wonder if it was in the garbage, yet to be collected -- and blew out and down the street ?
Tell me people aren't foolish enough to throw away (into the street, no less) incriminating evidence that they know could be inspected at a later date ??
That's if the people LE seem to be honing in on are involved.
Imo.

bbm
Absolutely agree.
Possibly older teens like 17-18 ?
Not kids !
MOO

All volunteers, but police presence is out there to collect anything. Yes, some people brought kids with them. Guessing they didn't go into the rough terrain with them (hopefully).
Idk if it is allowed but it is just a dedicated crew. YouTube channel, fb page. There's been almost 2k viewers ear the beginning.
It's not much to see now because the camera guy is taking a break and ending the live.

Here's an example of the area.

I really think that this search is a distraction from what LE are really doing today. MOO

This search in Bakersfield is where the family USED to live, correct ??
Are they searching close to the house they lived in??

Todays search is in California City, near the parents home, progressing into the desert.
Tomorrow a search will happen around 2pm in Bakersfield, near the apartment complex and a canal near where the Wests moved from.
IMO, and all. That is my understanding from listening, idk if it is an organized search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98