Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, any reactions to AP's response when reporters asked to describe the boys? Response:
Dad:"Very playful. Very rambunctious. And they do love to wrestle, they do love to kind of get rough with each other"
Mom: "They're kids"
Dad: "They're kids. Of course they'd love to go out but we would make sure during the pandemic we wasn't trying to go, you know, out here."

To me, the mom jumped in with her response, almost to cut off the direction the father was going. Almost as she didn't like his response and where it was headed. I just find their responses odd. I have kids who do like to rough-house with one another but it definitely wouldn't be my first response when asked to describe them.
Also, if asked to describe my children, I wouldn't think to tell the media of how we've been staying inside lately due to the pandemic. It doesn't describe the children at all. Almost like he had a piece of info (the fact they've been inside since the pandemic, which happens to include the entirety of the time they've lived in this house) that he wanted to fit into the interview and decided to throw it in during an answer about describing his kids.

Agree. I saw right through her tactic of interrupting him. I do the same thing with my husband when he starts rambling, of course, it’s regarding much less serious circumstances.

Agreed. I think the social media rumours out there are the most out of control I have seen yet,even worse than the cupcake stuff. I think its because there is literally nothing from reliable sources and not even anyone who knows the family is talking!.
Thanks. The danger here, of course, is what has already been witnessed to some degree.

Missing children are always a very emotional situation, but it's heightened by the pandemic and all the conditions that go with that. People can easily be whipped in to a frenzy, and start being destructive or even dangerous.

While it's very difficult, and most especially as it relates to children, it's super important to not agitate and inflame people that are already riled up. LE has enough to content with, without dealing with mob mentality.

Amateur opinion and speculation

with the discussion regarding their jobs, i would feel ,especially with foster kids, that one foster parent should prob stay at home. a lot of foster kids are traumatized and or have lots of appointments and it seems like they would need one readily available at all times.

Tattoos are *very* common place in 2021. That being said, I noticed Ms. West has a lot of tats in the upper chest area near her neck. Anyone notice if any looked like gang affiliation? NOT suggesting they are, just trying not to leave any angle unconsidered.

MOO
MOO
Hypothetically

Hmmm. Interesting thought. I’m not the only one who noticed how Mr West kept his hands covered during his interview and every other time I’ve seen an interview.

Others have opined that sometimes people try to hide their hands if they have cuts/scrapes, etc. I’d bet someone would do the same if they had a distinctive tattoo on the hand(s) as well.

MOO
MOO
Hypothetically

Hmmm. Interesting thought. I’m not the only one who noticed how Mr West kept his hands covered during his interview and every other time I’ve seen an interview.

Others have opined that sometimes people try to hide their hands if they have cuts/scrapes, etc. I’d bet someone would do the same if they had a distinctive tattoo on the hand(s) as well.
Well, I was corrected by my fellow sleuthers that the chest tats are the bio Moms, not JW.
I hadn't noticed TW hand action. I recall him sticking his hands under his pits, but I thought that was a result of the cold. I'll have to take notice.

Very little eye contact with the camera and reporter as he "recants what happened". Eyes don't lie.
These bio parents are very suspect to me, but in fairness, the lack of eye contact could be fear. Having a camera crew at your home sticking a mic in your face is intimidating for many people.

I feel like the boys aren’t getting enough national coverage either, because I’m on the East Coast and there is absolutely no news of them at all.
I think it’s going to blow up eventually, but at this point I think LE behavior (no press conference since December) demonstrates they believe that more coverage would hurt rather than help the case (false sightings that would take man hours away from CA investigation).

We saw that LE attitude toward media in the Kassandra Cantrell case (they warned her mom that the faux sightings from her continued publicity were slowing them down) and they were able to make an arrest pretty quickly there. The big difference here is that the time when the boys went missing is less clear and may have been some time ago. But hopefully by now LE has narrowed it down significantly.

I’m saddened that there wasn’t a community that is speaking out about seeing the boys... any of the boys.

MOO
MOO
Hypothetically

I have been seeing pictures online of young men standing and folding their arms under their armpits like this. I wonder if it some new trend.?

At 11:35, Mike shows the home on a map, and analyzes the possible routes that could have been taken when TW drove away for 6 mins.

At 17:55, per the pic of the holes in the backyard: Mike was troubled bc if you zoom in, the area appears to have been covered by a tarp, and there is no dirt around the holes. Had LE dug those holes, there should be fresh dirt around them. It's more realistic that those are holes for marijuana plants/poles for plants.

Last edited:

At 11:35, Mike shows the home on a map, and analyzes the possible routes that could have been taken when TW drove away for 6 mins.

At 17:55, per the pic of the holes in the backyard: Mike was troubled bc if you zoom in, the area appears to have been covered by a tarp, and there is no dirt around the holes. Had LE dug those holes, there should be fresh dirt around them. It's more realistic that those are holes for marijuana plants/poles for plants.
That is interesting !

Tattoos are *very* common place in 2021. That being said, I noticed Ms. West has a lot of tats in the upper chest area near her neck. Anyone notice if any looked like gang affiliation? NOT suggesting they are, just trying not to leave any angle unconsidered.

Oh my gosh I really hope people aren’t thinking this is a gang ? That is the worst thing that happens as far as conspiracy theories. MOO

<modsnip: Not victim friendly>

Mike is doubling down on his stance that LE did not dig those holes. However, there is video of LE digging the holes. So, I’m going to believe my lying eyes, as the saying goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the neighbor (Mr Leonard) said jackhammering or rotohammering.
I didn't know what rotohammering meant. Rotary hammer is a tool like a drill used in concrete.

I was thinking the holes were like something used to drill foundation holes for fence, deck, etc.

Rachelj1 I agree. To me, it looks like maybe something for the dogs to sniff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15