Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that still confuses me. Because if she had a job, a car and a home for the boys, then why were they taken from her? And why were her rights terminated? That is a serious legal process and it takes a lot for that to happen.
The earlier post including the one you quoted, were addressing something Ryan said in a video, where she was very emotional. Read back for details.

There is some selective memory and recanting of details going on, but there is no doubt in my mind her feelings of grief and regret are real. She messed up and lost her kids, but some compassion is in order, JMO.

Well, that still confuses me. Because if she had a job, a car and a home for the boys, then why were they taken from her? And why were her rights terminated? That is a serious legal process and it takes a lot for that to happen.
The earlier post including the one you quoted, were addressing something Ryan said in a video, where she was very emotional. Read back for details.

I think there is some selective memory and recanting of details going on, but there is no doubt in my mind her feelings of grief and regret are real. She messed up and lost her kids, but some compassion is in order, JMO.

There is some selective memory and recanting of details going on, but there is no doubt in my mind her feelings of grief and regret are real. She messed up and lost her kids, but some compassion is in order, JMO.
I understand. I saw her video. And I do feel compassion for her obvious pain and grief. It's just hard to ignore the big elephant in the room. :(

Thank you for posting this I hadn’t watched it until I read some other comments and went back.

Does anyone know what the round object is that they keep cutting to on this video? And where exactly it is? Thanks in advance!

I hadn’t seen the BEWARE of the DOG sign before now either... interesting... JMO

I think that's at the Cal City home. Looks like a plastic ball to me, but it is strange how they cut to it twice. If that's one of the only toys they had in the yard, that's a bleak thought.

That mom is broken. Regardless of how she lost her kids, she is full of regret now, and it's heartbreaking to see.

Say what you want about the biological family, but they are the only family these boys have that are asking questions, demanding answers and actually putting the boots on the ground to look for them.

The adoptive family has not done any of that. So, in my book, that says a lot.

It’s always easy to say “should’ve put this much energy when they were still under they care”. But things are not black and white. We don’t know what got these children removed, do we?

If the home is another approved foster home the kids can stay in that person's home as long as they had enough approved beds. I believe the grandparents are also foster parents. It would have had to be cleared with the social worker, but they'd probably allow it because the grandparents (I believe) are foster parents, however, who knows...really.
I don’t understand why some rumors are allowed while others aren’t here . But the mother of Jacqueline is the one that is assumed to be a registered foster parent and the children I believe were assumed to be staying with trezells parents . But what do I know . As long as I state observations by me : and my option . Right? lol sorry for the sass . It’s early and this case is so frustrating

I have no doubt bio mom is in a great deal of pain, but........
She lost not one child but two to CPS. She may have loved them, but I dare say, not enough. Had she had her priorities straight 3 & 4 years ago, we would not be here today. Classic and Sincere would be alive and hopefully well. But, here we are :( I know that may sound harsh, given her pain, however, that is the reality of this sad, sad situation. A mother’s love needs to be a self-sacrificing love. I would have lost my mind had someone taken one of my baby boys from me. I would have done everything IMMEDIATELY to get that first one back and keep the next.

I think there’s a good possibility that CPS made a huge mistake with the placement and adoption with the AP’s. I’m sure that will eventually come out, but this sad story began long before that. JMVHO.
Really looking into this sad story I’ve found several occasions where someone has had their children removed and they are not well off or fully understanding of how to get them back. It’s almost like a predatory cps system and it’s only in small areas not cities I see this occurring. But it is clearly a way for the system to remain funded maybe? Just my observations .
Off topic my questions would be to things I feel LE isn’t able to share with us but I hope they have such as , the neighborhood video footage and when there is a day those boys are shown to leave the house or come to it at all? How many car seats did they have ? The dogs and them smelling the place means nothing to me as we don’t have any proof they actually smelled belongings of the children, and I don’t trust a word from AP s sadly their speaking on interview just smelled deception to me. I’m starting to see the system really failed here and the city can’t flat out say they did it based on the system faults and failures . These children are gone MOO . The justice for them will come : but I’m afraid it will take some time ..

Agree !!

Thank you for posting this I hadn’t watched it until I read some other comments and went back.

Does anyone know what the round object is that they keep cutting to on this video? And where exactly it is? Thanks in advance!

I hadn’t seen the BEWARE of the DOG sign before now either... interesting... JMO
It looks like an exercise ball to me. Ive also seen them used as a substitute for a chair for kids with ADHD who have trouble sitting still in class, pregnant women who are in labor, and just regular toy for kids. It didn’t look like it was in their yard though, I thought it was just random trash in a field. Strange. Jmo

It looks like an exercise ball to me. Ive also seen them used as a substitute for a chair for kids with ADHD who have trouble sitting still in class, pregnant women who are in labor, and just regular toy for kids. It didn’t look like it was in their yard though, I thought it was just random trash in a field. Strange. Jmo
I think it’s just trash honestly. I don’t think it necessarily meant anything about this case !

In one of the chiefs videos he stumbles on his words , and says someone there knows ... then he catches himself . Let me see if I can find it !

moo

Really looking into this sad story I’ve found several occasions where someone has had their children removed and they are not well off or fully understanding of how to get them back. It’s almost like a predatory cps system and it’s only in small areas not cities I see this occurring. But it is clearly a way for the system to remain funded maybe? Just my observations .
Off topic my questions would be to things I feel LE isn’t able to share with us but I hope they have such as , the neighborhood video footage and when there is a day those boys are shown to leave the house or come to it at all? How many car seats did they have ? The dogs and them smelling the place means nothing to me as we don’t have any proof they actually smelled belongings of the children, and I don’t trust a word from AP s sadly their speaking on interview just smelled deception to me. I’m starting to see the system really failed here and the city can’t flat out say they did it based on the system faults and failures . These children are gone MOO . The justice for them will come : but I’m afraid it will take some time ..[/QUOTE
I have watched the AP's interview probably 5 times. IMO it was a pretty good act. TW he takes a deep breath then starts rambling, she just nods and says "chalk" , and "our yard" to sort of keep him on track. They are not sincere and they have dont zero to help find those boys.
Sorry I bolded it because it didnt quote from me correctly!
MOO

I understand. I saw her video. And I do feel compassion for her obvious pain and grief. It's just hard to ignore the big elephant in the room. :(
The Elephant in the room is those AP parents and what we all probably know that they are most likely the ones that know where the boys are. It should not matter in my opinion why the boys were put in foster care. This happened under T and J's watch and THEY are the ones responsible for providing a loving , nurturing , SAFE home.
They decided to fabricate this story of them vanishing out of the yard. They are the ones that continually DO NOTHING.
MOO

I don’t understand why some rumors are allowed while others aren’t here . But the mother of Jacqueline is the one that is assumed to be a registered foster parent and the children I believe were assumed to be staying with trezells parents . But what do I know . As long as I state observations by me : and my option . Right? lol sorry for the sass . It’s early and this case is so frustrating
For some reason I assumed it was the maternal grandmother the kids were visiting and that she was the one who said she saw them in Bakersfield. But as far as I know it hasn't been confirmed. It's possible that both sides saw them in Bakersfield last. I wonder if there is a discrepancy between them as to the date they were last seen. Imo

The Chief is now referring to possible grave sites...

Amateur opinion and speculation
They are probably following through with all the tips about where the bodies are buried. They said they had many calls from people who said they knew exactly what happened and where the boys were. None turned out to be credible. Imo

For some reason I assumed it was the maternal grandmother the kids were visiting and that she was the one who said she saw them in Bakersfield. But as far as I know it hasn't been confirmed. It's possible that both sides saw them in Bakersfield last. I wonder if there is a discrepancy between them as to the date they were last seen. Imo
I also assumed it was JW's mom!

Bolded, underlined & italicized by me.

Ryan Dean’s Interview 23 abc 12/22/20:

Ryan Dean speaks:
They’ve been missing since 5pm yesterday which is.... I don’t understand.

(long pause, deep breath, covers & wipes eyes & starts to cry)

I don’t understand

Reporter inserts: Dean says that imagining her boys gone is a nightmare. She says she misses them everyday and is heartbroken that she isn’t in their life. Dean hopes they are OK and she will soon see them again.

Ryan Dean speaks again:
(deep breath, cries & continues to talk)

If they find my kids can they give them back to me? Whatever I have to do to work on it.... to get them ...

I have a home, I have a car, I have a job, I have money. It’s na-nothing to provide for them.

(takes a deep breath, broken voice continues to talk
)

I don’t come - I come from a good background as you can see.

(catches breath)

And I don’t understand, I just want my babies. If they found them give them back to me please!

(slight pause)

That’s all I want

(pause, catches breath, covers face & cries)

If they just find them I just want my kids back to me...

Whatever they want me to do...I’ll do (emphasizes) AGAIN! (pause) For my kids.

(wipes eyes)

I just hope their OK.

(catches breath, covers eyes and cries)

Bolded, underlined & italicized by me.

Ryan Dean’s Interview 23 abc 12/22/20:

Ryan Dean speaks:
They’ve been missing since 5pm yesterday which is.... I don’t understand.

(long pause, deep breath, covers & wipes eyes & starts to cry)

I don’t understand

Reporter inserts: Dean says that imagining her boys gone is a nightmare. She says she misses them everyday and is heartbroken that she isn’t in their life. Dean hopes they are OK and she will soon see them again.

Ryan Dean speaks again:
(deep breath, cries & continues to talk)

If they find my kids can they give them back to me? Whatever I have to do to work on it.... to get them ...

I have a home, I have a car, I have a job, I have money. It’s na-nothing to provide for them.

(takes a deep breath, broken voice continues to talk
)

I don’t come - I come from a good background as you can see.

(catches breath)

And I don’t understand, I just want my babies. If they found them give them back to me please!

(slight pause)

That’s all I want

(pause, catches breath, covers face & cries)

If they just find them I just want my kids back to me...

Whatever they want me to do...I’ll do (emphasizes) AGAIN! (pause) For my kids.

(wipes eyes)

I just hope their OK.

(catches breath, covers eyes and cries)

She is genuinely upset, in my opinion that woman is totally devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877