Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crud. Bayan Wang is leaving 23 ABC and going to Denver 7. Happy for him but will miss his coverage of this case. MOO

Bayan Wang 23ABC | Facebook
Ha now he will likely be covering a little bit of Stauch and Morphew cases.
That’s too bad though he was a very solid voice for these boys an just a good reporter in general.

always a cringe to realize a thread or case has significantly slowed down.

fingers crossed they’ve pieced most of it together and are now just filling in the blanks with all the details they’re continuing to discover in order to make the most solid case. moo

Today is Orson's 4th birthday. He should be blowing out the candles on his birthday cake, opening presents, playing games, blowing bubbles... :(:(:(

Happy Birthday, little guy.
t3311.gif

Orson West
NCMC1409303c2.jpg

Missing Since: Dec 21, 2020
DOB: Jun 11, 2017

Today is Orson's 4th birthday. He should be blowing out the candles on his birthday cake, opening presents, playing games, blowing bubbles... :(:(:(

t3311.gif

Orson West
NCMC1409303c2.jpg

Thank you for this! These poor little boys. It is so upsetting. Where are they? :(

i was thinking again about the boys earlier. i was thinking that ppl move to california city to get lost. to be left alone. MOO
I know who you are referring to, and given what little we know, it would certainly seem so. However, we have seen the fine and caring people of Cal City band together to find these children in a way rarely seen. So we don’t want to associate them to those we hold in suspicion.

Cal City folk appear to be a wonderful, caring group of people. I know you weren’t inferring all the town’s people are trying to hide, just two of them. How can we not think that?

Allegedly, and amateur opinion and speculation only.

t3311.gif

Orson West
NCMC1409303c2.jpg

My little boy turns 4 in September and I just started thinking about where we would have his birthday party. This hurts my heart.

Family and friends got together at Destiny Banquet Hall in Bakersfield with members of the community to celebrate Orson's birthday.

"It' s important because he is four. Just because he's not here doesn't mean we aren't supposed to do anything," said party attendee Keisha Stevenson.

The group also held this party to remind the boys, and the community that they have not forgotten about them.

"We just wanted to bring awareness to this situation and let the babies know, hopefully that they are out there and that we are fighting for them. We are looking for them and we are not going to stop. We are going to continue to pray, bring awareness and do whatever we can to bring these babies home," said Cole Crenshaw, friend of the missing boys family.

Fourth birthday party for missing Cal City boy

Video at link- I'm sad that only one news outlet covered the event. The reporter contacted LE- they had no updates only that it is an open and active investigation.

Thank you Pommy for posting Orson's birthday.

Family and friends got together at Destiny Banquet Hall in Bakersfield with members of the community to celebrate Orson's birthday.

"It' s important because he is four. Just because he's not here doesn't mean we aren't supposed to do anything," said party attendee Keisha Stevenson.

The group also held this party to remind the boys, and the community that they have not forgotten about them.

"We just wanted to bring awareness to this situation and let the babies know, hopefully that they are out there and that we are fighting for them. We are looking for them and we are not going to stop. We are going to continue to pray, bring awareness and do whatever we can to bring these babies home," said Cole Crenshaw, friend of the missing boys family.

Fourth birthday party for missing Cal City boy

Video at link- I'm sad that only one news outlet covered the event. The reporter contacted LE- they had no updates only that it is an open and active investigation.

Thank you Pommy for posting Orson's birthday.
I’m happy to see the media reporting on the birthday party.

Happy Birthday Orson ❤️ We won’t let you be forgotten.

I know who you are referring to, and given what little we know, it would certainly seem so. However, we have seen the fine and caring people of Cal City band together to find these children in a way rarely seen. So we don’t want to associate them to those we hold in suspicion.

Cal City folk appear to be a wonderful, caring group of people. I know you weren’t inferring all the town’s people are trying to hide, just two of them. How can we not think that?

Allegedly, and amateur opinion and speculation only.
no, def not the whole population. certain other ppl tho.

JUN 17, 2021
MISSING BOYS: The California City toddler brothers are still missing nearly seven months after their reported disappearance. No one has been arrested yet and no major lead has been publicized by the Bakersfield Police Department. I may be in Denver now, but I'm still doing my best to be on top of this case and to keep the boys in national headlines with COURT TV. My Q/A with Vinny starts at 4:52.

JUN 19, 2021
MISSING BOYS: I joined former NYPD detective "Duty Ron" on Friday (40:34) to discuss the missing California City boys case, my career update and my plans to continue reporting on the boys from Denver. I hopped on the stream at 40:34 and had a chance to chat with the family of Maya Millette, the 39-year-old Chula Vista mother of three, who disappeared on January 7.

(Post includes the link to the YouTube video)

6 months today.

There will be a vigil in front of the Bakersfield PD tonight.
I just saw that. Glad to see the boys in the news again. I sure wish we'd hear about how the case is progressing. MOO

JUN 21, 2021
Vigil planned for missing California City brothers six months after disappearance | KGET 17
People wishing for the safe return of 4-year-olds Orrin and Orson West plan to hold a prayer vigil outside the Bakersfield Police Department. June 21 marks exactly six months since the boys were reported missing out of California City.

The vigil will be held outside the Bakersfield Police Department at 6 P.M.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members