Identified! CA - Pacifica, WhtFem 593UFCA, 25-46, found in tent, Jun'06 - Christine Kuhn

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Age and height do match but it seems to me that facial features are too different to belong to the same person, even when taking aging into account. Jane Doe has a square jaw while Erica's face is more triangular, with high cheekbones. Erica's eyes appear to be more widely set as well. I could be wrong though.

Thanks for your input on it!! I look at so many pictures sometimes its hard to tell lol.......

This is one of those cases though that is kinda, not sure the word for it.. but kinda like a puzzle ya gotta solve i guess.. makes it a little interesting... Thanks again.

Based on the limited information of only one picture of each woman, it appears that the JD has a much broader nose (compare the width between the nostrils of the two) and a pointier chin (this may be just the angle of the head in the pics though). It is too bad that no height is listed for Tracy. The distance between Stockton and Pacifica is certainly reasonable for her to have travelled, and the fact that Tracy had a history of drug abuse fits with the "wild-eyed" look of the JD.

I had thought the difference in the chins was just the different angle of the photos.

But I think you are right after looking again. Unless Jane Doe was flaring her nostrils, the noses ARE different.

thx for responding :)

I was thinking Jane Doe was found June 06 as well. However, the link to the second article above somewhere (now archived, buy only) mentioned that she was picked up in January 06 for jaywalking or something and acting strange. I'm pretty sure it was Jan. This woman didn't go missing until may 06.

I could have my info wrong.

Wonder why this doe is not listed on the Doenetwork? Or is she?
Did the other article show the same reconstruct pic? Picked up for jaywalking where. KY or CA?

I have noticed sometimes on reports or news items the eyes are reported wrong or the height of people but usually it is obvious it is an error...

Hi all, let me throw something in here if I may...I have been looking for a schizophrenic (birth family member) that has been on the streets or somewhere, since 1986. SHe came from the bay area, and she has never been reported missing because of all the trauma that her family endured through her. Because I do not want to bring them more devastation I cannot file a missing persons on her, so I am trying to find her without it being public, for the family's sake. I have been following this woman's case very closely, because this could be the one, but the age is way off. However, with the person I am looking for, here is where it gets interesting...She looked way way younger than she actually was, she was well read, well educated, intelligent, and extremely schizophrenic and bipolar. She was know to be a very beautiful woman...bad mix with schizophrenia and promiscuity. I do not have a picture of her, except when she was 17, and it is a very poor photo. If anyone finds any more about this Jane Doe, please let me know, it is possible (though age is a factor) that she could be my missing person. If it ever turns out that she is, I will post the person I was looking for, but at this time, I want her family not to be contacted, as their lives were a living hell, when they had my missing person in them. With schizophrenia, anything is possible. The above link doesn't work for me, and I would love to read the updated description, if anyone has a link....thanks

I have spoken with someone involved in this case, and they are running some checks to see if my Jane Doe matches theirs. Will keep you posted if I find anything.

she sounded almost schizophrenic the last time she was seen:
from findmonicaappleton.com
At the time she was last seen, by our mother, she appeared to be scared about something but would not go with our mother. She told our mother to get out of the area. Monica kept looking over her shoulder. Our mother asked her what was wrong and Monica would not say at the time. Monica told our mother that she would tell her later, she never did.

i have a question, regarding the original newspaper article. how did they get the photo of the woman, if they found her dead? did they find a photo of her with her belongings, in the tent?

Her pic was from an arrest the year prior, it was matched from a fingerprint, and came up with the prior arrest.

it certainly looks promising - any one contacting someone about Monica Appleton?

It sounds from the little news coverage that Monica quite possibly did have someone to fear, and that her problems were with drugs and prostitution and not schizophrenia. It certainly sounds like Monica fell afoul of someone in that scene (she could have owed her pimp or her dealer, or just witnessed something she shouldn't have). It does not seem likely that she would have had the resources to travel out of state. Just my two cents.

Hi, I have been lurking for a long time and I am very new at this. Still in the learning stages. So please forgive me for the mistakes I am making, but I found this this on the charley project. I know this is probably way off. But I want to learn how I can help bring home missing loved ones. Any info on how I can learn to help is appreciated. Thanks
Laura Ann Breding

breding_laura.jpg

Above: Breding, circa 1996
bar.jpg
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: December 1996 from Jacksonville, Florida

Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: January 29, 1958
Height and Weight: 5'7, 155 - 175 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Medical Conditions: Breding has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and may also have schizophrenia.

bar.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Breding left her brother's home in Limestone County, Alabama in December 1996. In Mobile, Alabama, she boarded a bus bound for Jacksonville, Florida. Her family has not heard from her since. Breding had contact with police in Jacksonville in May 2001, but her whereabouts after that remain unknown. Her case remains unsolved. Alabama authorities are investigating

BUMP diddy bump bump bump....This woman needs a name! Help me find out who she really is...any help is appreciated!

Hi, I have been lurking for a long time and I am very new at this. Still in the learning stages. So please forgive me for the mistakes I am making, but I found this this on the charley project. I know this is probably way off. But I want to learn how I can help bring home missing loved ones. Any info on how I can learn to help is appreciated. Thanks

Laura Ann Breding
Breding left her brother's home in Limestone County, Alabama in December 1996. In Mobile, Alabama, she boarded a bus bound for Jacksonville, Florida. Her family has not heard from her since. Breding had contact with police in Jacksonville in May 2001, but her whereabouts after that remain unknown. Her case remains unsolved. Alabama authorities are investigating

Hi raine1212. She looks like a possibility especially with the wide eyed look and history of schizophrenia. I don't think it is her ,though, because her face looks more round. I could be wrong, though. Keep looking!

I just looked again at all six missing women that have been listed here that we have come up with as possible matches. I don't think any of them are her, though they look a lot like her! Just differences in nose, chin, face shape, etc... Back to the drawing board.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evil.unmasked
Back