CA CA - Pamela Jean Spencer, 20, Santa Monica, 26 Jan 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow... is there any more info on this photo? It looks just like her.
These are the pictures I found of this girl that were found in his storage locker. Police fear that he killed more women than they were able to catch him on. If her family sees a resemblance I think it's worth looking into. IMG_20230108_223559.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230108_223430.jpg
    IMG_20230108_223430.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 15
This photo was found in a storage locker owned by serial killer Rodney Alcala. He passed away recently. He is also known as the Dating Game Killer because he was actually on a game show and won a date with a contestant who later rejected the date because he creeped her out.
Does anyone else think they look alike?

View attachment 393983
Different nose.

This Jane Doe Was found the same year, in San Diego,she also has a birthmark in her right thigh. Was this ruled out? I know the photo doesn't look alike, but it might still be worth looking into...
There is a picture of the birthmark on Jane Doe in the Namus file. I looked at it, but I don't associate it with "an extremely large, brown birthmark from her knee to her hip on the left leg" as they mention for Pamela.

Graphic picture https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/58950/Documents/12566

I always thought she looked like Irondequoit Jane Doe... If I remember this correctly, according to Pamela's family member, her family was from NY, where this Doe was found.
1689762419406.jpg
No photo available

From My Heritage

Yearbook 1969, Gloversville High School, Gloversville, Fulton County, New York.

View attachment 370563

Yearbook 1968

View attachment 370564

From Pamela Jean Spencer – The Charley Project
She is very nearsighted and wears contact lenses or wire-rimmed Air Force style eyeglasses with tinted lenses.

In this pictures no glasses. I think she has an lazy eye. If her eyes are like mine, the lazy eye is bad, the other OK, at least when I was young.

I think this is her too or a family member. P. Spencer. Gloversville High School, in Gloversville, Fulton County, New York. 1968. Could she have changed schools?
View attachment 370565
She looks a lot like Robin Graham went missing on the Hollywood Freeway near Santa monica Blvd a few years earlier in 1970.

Last edited:
Have these UIDs been ruled out?

Last edited:
Have these UIDs been ruled out?
0 Unidentified Person Exclusions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads