CA CA - Patricia Tolhurst, 46, Tuolumne City, 18 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The FACT is that remains were found. That whole area needs to be searched for more bodies. We may have a serial killer in my county!

Remember when Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson and in the Sandra Cantu case the killer paraded around like they were looking for their missing loved ones and all the time knew exactly where they were and what happened to them. Sometimes the perpetrator is the one LEAST suspected.

I sure would like to know the name on the business license of the NEW Patty Shack Restaurant in Columbia that was opened for a short time last year. WHY would that person name the restaurant the NEW Patty Shack when Patty is ONLY a MISSING person. Then a few weeks later, I noticed that part of the sign was cut off. It was the part that said, NEW!

Are you talking about this location?

10343490_812302872160979_3574374136086404963_n.jpg

I kind of assumed they put the "Now Open" on there because of the location change to East Sonora and then the change back to Columbia, so people would know it was open? It sounded like they made the one move, and the new location wasn't good. In order to keep the restaurant open, they had to move back to the old location.

I could be way off, but that's the impression I got. Of course, Patty disappearing in the middle of all of it is very upsetting and concerning. I wonder if the building(s) are owned or leased, and who owns/leases them? I'm not sure how to go about finding that out, but maybe some other Sleuths know.

Thanks for the picture of the sign but that sign is the old one. When they moved back to Columbia they had a new one made that said , The New Patty Shack. I wish I had a picture of that sign with the word New and then a picture of the sign without it. I'll have to do some searching.

That building is leased, the business owned.K.T. ran the place but who's name will appear on the business license ? Drum Roll........being a sleuth is hard work a lot of reading and researching and comparing, even mathematics are involved.

My list of questions I'd like clarified:

1) who saw her last?
2) where are her kids?
3) did she ever make it to the store?
4) does her cell phone ping? And can they trace where she went prior to Donnell Vista based on cell pings?
5) did she mail written letters or videos or both?
6) someone on fb said they saw her that Saturday. Has this been verified?

Can you think of any other questions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Here are my answers: #1- RS saw here last. #2- They are with KT. #3- NO #4-YES, she was near TC with RS. #5- NO, RS mailed them from the Columbia post office, because there are no cameras. #6- I don't know? And YES! I have a question, How come they have not arrested RS for the disappearance of PT,NM and the male nurse missing from Modesto?!

He claims to have seen her on the 18th, right after she left her restaurant to buy groceries. Per his statement, instead of buying groceries she hung out with him and his brother in Tuolumne at brothers house, then went to bar, drinking and playing billiards. They then went across the street to chat and she left him at 5pm

Everything above is JMO!

9 times out of 10, the person who saw her last was responsible for her disappearance.

On the Find Patty Facebook page, her parents are posting that they've been told the remains are not Patty's per dental records. LE hasn't finished identifying who it is yet, but it seems they've been going through missing person cases in the area and ruling people out as they can. I think they're still a couple of weeks out from being able to identify who it is for sure.

On the Find Patty Facebook page, her parents are posting that they've been told the remains are not Patty's per dental records. LE hasn't finished identifying who it is yet, but it seems they've been going through missing person cases in the area and ruling people out as they can. I think they're still a couple of weeks out from being able to identify who it is for sure.
Hopefully they are looking at missing people from Nevada, Modesto, Livermore, Bakersfield, Red Bluff, Shasta and the Yosemite area.

Argh you guys freak me out. I live very close to RS. He went to Hawaii for a few months, not long after she disappeared!

For anyone local who is willing to help search there is a group meeting at Donnell Vista Point at 1pm today. Volunteers needed and wanted!

Everything above is JMO!

Are we still aloud to search for Patty? I would love to help look for her. I'd like to start looking around at the onshore drilling oil rig sight in TH, then search the oil rig in Murphy's.

Just heard from a friend who was up there searching today. They will search on horseback tomorrow. I don't ride, so won't be heading up until they do another walking/hiking search. Still praying that she's in a backpacking cabin up there somewhere! Most of the SAR know her personally from her restaurant so they have a personal interest in finding her.

Everything above is JMO!

I have an interest in finding her. And I will find her.

Are we still aloud to search for Patty? I would love to help look for her. I'd like to start looking around at the onshore drilling oil rig sight in TH, then search the oil rig in Murphy's.

The posts you're quoting about the searches are over 2 years old, so I don't think there are any formal organized searches going on anymore. I don't think they can really stop you from searching on public property, but I'd take at least one person with you, and make sure you're safe about it. It wouldn't hurt to call the Tuolumne County Sheriff and ask for any searching tips and if there's anyone else who might also be wanting to search.

And wanted to add in case it wasn't clear - don't search on private property without permission.

I have an interest in finding her. And I will find her.

I don't want to be discouraging but dozens if not hundreds of people had an interest in finding her when she first went missing, and she wasn't found. I can't remember how many were in the search parties, plus of course law enforcement. I do hope you can find her, or perhaps even better drum up some interest in doing new searches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back