CA CA - Patricia Tolhurst, 46, Tuolumne City, 18 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If RS was the last person to see her (5 pm), wasn't it the next late morning that Patty disappeared from her restaurant to buy groceries? Surely, the employees must have seen her. I am confused that he claims to be the last person to see Patty.

If RS was the last person to see her (5 pm), wasn't it the next late morning that Patty disappeared from her restaurant to buy groceries? Surely, the employees must have seen her. I am confused that he claims to be the last person to see Patty.

He claims to have seen her on the 18th, right after she left her restaurant to buy groceries. Per his statement, instead of buying groceries she hung out with him and his brother in Tuolumne at brothers house, then went to bar, drinking and playing billiards. They then went across the street to chat and she left him at 5pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

He claims to have seen her on the 18th, right after she left her restaurant to buy groceries. Per his statement, instead of buying groceries she hung out with him and his brother in Tuolumne at brothers house, then went to bar, drinking and playing billiards. They then went across the street to chat and she left him at 5pm

That was how I understood the story/timeline too. I originally thought she was last seen when she left the restaurant but then later another friend (RS) claimed to have seen her. I wonder how intoxicated she was when she left. I don't know that exact section of road where her car was found but I know that area in general means double-doses of motion sickness meds for me before we go, so I assume she must've been at least fairly ok to drive. It sounds like she must've been really distraught though.

That was how I understood the story/timeline too. I originally thought she was last seen when she left the restaurant but then later another friend (RS) claimed to have seen her. I wonder how intoxicated she was when she left. I don't know that exact section of road where her car was found but I know that area in general means double-doses of motion sickness meds for me before we go, so I assume she must've been at least fairly ok to drive. It sounds like she must've been really distraught though.

I agree, but we don't know who drove that car either :/

Everything above is JMO!

Bumping for Patty!

Everything above is JMO!

My list of questions I'd like clarified:

1) who saw her last?
2) where are her kids?
3) did she ever make it to the store?
4) does her cell phone ping? And can they trace where she went prior to Donnell Vista based on cell pings?
5) did she mail written letters or videos or both?
6) someone on fb said they saw her that Saturday. Has this been verified?

Can you think of any other questions?

Everything above is JMO!

okay it seems we have some answers to the above now :)

1) Last seen by RS at 4:30 pm in Tuolumne (city), CA
2) Kids are with their dad
3) ??
4) ??
5) News has this info incorrect. She mailed ONE audio about her life story to a friend out of the area. she told RS that friday that she was going to go to Kennedy Meadows to "put her feet in the water".
6) I will call sheriffs dept in am to determine the official 'last seen date' per their current investigation. I'll also ask when the darn press conference will be held! grr!

My photo of the newspaper article disappeared! Why would mods take that down? any ideas?

okay it seems we have some answers to the above now :)

1) Last seen by RS at 4:30 pm in Tuolumne (city), CA
2) Kids are with their dad
3) ??
4) ??
5) News has this info incorrect. She mailed ONE audio about her life story to a friend out of the area. she told RS that friday that she was going to go to Kennedy Meadows to "put her feet in the water".
6) I will call sheriffs dept in am to determine the official 'last seen date' per their current investigation. I'll also ask when the darn press conference will be held! grr!

My photo of the newspaper article disappeared! Why would mods take that down? any ideas?

Glad to have answers to some of our questions! #1 I really get the feeling she left the restaurant distraught, temporarily (we hope!) threw her hands up, and met up with her friend instead of grocery shopping. It's good to have a definite last time seen. #2 sounds like that was one of the multiple things stressing her out (understandably!). I hope that is something that can be figured out for her sake and her kids. #5 I still find that whole audio tape thing kind of strange and concerning but somehow it's less concerning if it was one close friend. #6 THANK YOU!! I hope you get a real answer instead of just runaround.

The article - most likely a copyright issue. I've run into that a few times even when cutting/pasting too much of a news story. You can usually summarize it and point out key things, but you can't post more than a certain % of it (I forget the exact %).

The article - most likely a copyright issue. I've run into that a few times even when cutting/pasting too much of a news story. You can usually summarize it and point out key things, but you can't post more than a certain % of it (I forget the exact %).

sbm

okay that makes sense on why the photo disappeared. I just couldnt post the rest of it without a link and they only posted a small snippet online. ugh! I want to know more from this RS guy and his brother, what exactly was her demeanor that day etc.

I called TCSO today to get an update on Patricia's case. SAR is still searching the areas around Donnell Vista Point. They are also following up on leads received from friends who saw her around Twain Harte on Saturday. They have confirmed sightings of her in Twain Harte at Eproson House (local restaurant and bar) on Saturday night 4/19/2014. At that time she was wearing a black leather jacket, a black blouse and blue jeans. Unknown shoes. She was seen with a man with a damaged hand. Both had been heavily drinking. There are no other confirmed sightings after Saturday night. Her car was found the following Tuesday 4/22 at Donnell Vista Point. That's all the Sheriffs office would release to me.

Everything above is JMO!

I called TCSO today to get an update on Patricia's case. SAR is still searching the areas around Donnell Vista Point. They are also following up on leads received from friends who saw her around Twain Harte on Saturday. They have confirmed sightings of her in Twain Harte at Eproson House (local restaurant and bar) on Saturday night 4/19/2014. At that time she was wearing a black leather jacket, a black blouse and blue jeans. Unknown shoes. She was seen with a man with a damaged hand. Both had been heavily drinking. There are no other confirmed sightings after Saturday night. Her car was found the following Tuesday 4/22 at Donnell Vista Point. That's all the Sheriffs office would release to me.

Well it's something... more than we had before, so thank you! I can completely understand why she'd want to run, but I hope she knows people love her and want to know she's ok. Even if all we get is "I'm alive, please leave me alone," that's fine with me.

I would love to hear that she has checked into a rehab facility.

Me too!! JMO but I think that would be an awesome outcome for all involved! It sounds like things were going downhill pretty fast. I just pray that she is okay somewhere, and pray for her family. I know what her parents are going through, and I can just imagine what her girls are going through! Ugh!

Everything above is JMO!

Bumping for Patty!
I am still waiting to hear from Kinkos and Staples to see about mass printing her Missing Poster. We have a huge Mother Lode Round-up Rodeo in Sonora this weekend and I'd love to get those flyers printed and distributed there. Thousands of people come out to the parade Saturday so it would be a great opportunity to get her info out to the local public.

Everything above is JMO!

Bump

Everything above is JMO!

This is so frustrating! It's been 3 weeks! No sign of Patty, no new MSM and no press conference ever!! :(( here's a better photo of Patty
7e8u9y8a.jpg

Everything above is JMO!

This is so frustrating! It's been 3 weeks! No sign of Patty, no new MSM and no press conference ever!! :(( here's a better photo of Patty
7e8u9y8a.jpg

Everything above is JMO!

This is definitely the best pic I've seen of her - thanks for posting it! In the other pics you could tell she's a beautiful person but the pics were just not good. No disrespect to her whatsoever... I'm pretty sure mine would be bad too if all they had were DMV pics, mug shots (if I had any) etc. I think it's helpful to see what she might look like today, right now, and I think the candid shot's probably a lot closer. At least I hope so, because she looks happy in that photo.

This is definitely the best pic I've seen of her - thanks for posting it! In the other pics you could tell she's a beautiful person but the pics were just not good. No disrespect to her whatsoever... I'm pretty sure mine would be bad too if all they had were DMV pics, mug shots (if I had any) etc. I think it's helpful to see what she might look like today, right now, and I think the candid shot's probably a lot closer. At least I hope so, because she looks happy in that photo.

I thought so too, but in talking with friends who saw her in the few days before she went missing, they say she looked nothing like her 'glamour' photo above and that she looked worse than her mug shot photo from last October :(

On her Find Patty Facebook page several friends have commented saying no one will recognize her by the old photos. We are trying to get a more recent photo of her.

I'm still holding out hope that she ran off to Reno/ Tahoe area with someone, probably because at this point that would be the best case scenario. We have a huge round-up rodeo going on this weekend so concentrating on getting her posters out around town in hopes that visitors from NV will recognize her even from her old photos. Something's got to break soon!

Everything above is JMO!

Does she have a connection to the Reno/Tahoe area? I did not dig into her background, but it sounds like she may have an addiction problem. If this is the case, Reno is not a great place to be. If you have a search going on there, don't overlook the weekly motels on 4th St. :-(
I thought so too, but in talking with friends who saw her in the few days before she went missing, they say she looked nothing like her 'glamour' photo above and that she looked worse than her mug shot photo from last October :(

On her Find Patty Facebook page several friends have commented saying no one will recognize her by the old photos. We are trying to get a more recent photo of her.

I'm still holding out hope that she ran off to Reno/ Tahoe area with someone, probably because at this point that would be the best case scenario. We have a huge round-up rodeo going on this weekend so concentrating on getting her posters out around town in hopes that visitors from NV will recognize her even from her old photos. Something's got to break soon!

Everything above is JMO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela