CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean his store has printing services?
Well, I don't know without either calling or going into the store, how extensive his printing services are but:
Postal Express
Suisun City, CA 94585
Laminating, Photocopies, Mailbox Rentals, Forwarding, Fedex, DHL, Boxes, Pagers, UPS, Stamp's, Passport Photos, Notary & Fax Service, Packaging & Shipping, One Stop, Notary Services, Notary & Fax Services, Packaging, Western Union, Money Orders, All Forms & Documents, USPS, Ups-Fedex-Dhl, Specializing In Loan Documents, Shipping, Send/Payout Money Transfer, Photos, Passport

Okay I wasn't familiar with Postal Express.

I agree - I would think he'd be making tons of copies of the flyers. Has he not offered any? That may be worth calling in as a tip to LE. LE could check with the family and ask them how many, if any, he's offered. If none, that seems like something on the order of when people refer to a missing person in the past tense. Why copy flyers if you know they're actually not needed IYKWIM.

Or, it just means he is a tightwad, which is what I suggested a few days ago for different reasons.

Man Arrested In Connection With Missing Nurse Case
Suspect Said He Saw Everything On The News And Was Playing Around

Police in Pennsylvania have arrested a man in connection with the case of a missing nurse in Northern California.

Police say the Pennsylvania man was sending text messages and emails to the brother of Phuong Le claiming to know Le's whereabouts. Huong Le, Phuong's brother, says he started getting the texts on Saturday.

"It seems like he knows where my sister is. He said something about a person who has all the answers," said Huong.

Police in Chester, Pennsylvania have charged the man with electronic harassment. The man told police he got Huong's phone number off the Facebook page Phuong's family had set up to help find her. The suspect also told police he saw everything on the news and was just playing around.

(snip)

http://cbs13.com/local/missing.nurse.boss.2.1671625.html

I'm going to repeat my thoughts that I posted a few days ago ... again. It IS a possibility:

Did she go away to have an abortion? Thoughts?

Police in Pennsylvania have arrested a man in connection with the case of a missing nurse in Northern California.

Police say the Pennsylvania man was sending text messages and emails to the brother of Phuong Le claiming to know Le's whereabouts. Huong Le, Phuong's brother, says he started getting the texts on Saturday.

"It seems like he knows where my sister is. He said something about a person who has all the answers," said Huong.

Police in Chester, Pennsylvania have charged the man with electronic harassment. The man told police he got Huong's phone number off the Facebook page Phuong's family had set up to help find her. The suspect also told police he saw everything on the news and was just playing around.

(snip)

People like this guy should be strung up in a public square and stoned. How sick is it that this guy thinks it's all some big joke? A young woman's life could be at stake here and this yahoo is harassing her poor family! :furious::banghead:

Fairfield Police Get Far-Flung Reports Of Le Sightings
Man Arrested Outside Philadelphia On Suspicion Of Electronic Harassment

POSTED: 1:45 pm PDT May 3, 2010
UPDATED: 2:55 pm PDT May 3, 2010

Meanwhile, the missing woman's family woman said they're being kept on the dark on why police searched the home and business of her former employer.

snip

According to police, a 22-year-old man was arrested Monday morning in Chester Township, Pa., for text messaging or e-mailing someone close to the case claiming he knew Le's whereabouts. The Fairfield Police Department wouldn't say who was receiving those text messages or e-mails, only that it wasn't for someone in law enforcement. Police didn't comment on whether the recipient or recipients were family members.

The police department said it's gotten false reports from as far away as Florida of people claiming to have seen Le, who would have been celebrating her 25th birthday Friday.

snip

Fairfield police wouldn't elaborate on what type of relationship Le and Nguyen had, only saying that it went beyond a typical employer-employee relationship.

snip

Le's family said they spoke with police Monday morning. Relatives said they don't know why Nguyen's home or business was searched, and they also said they don't know of any romantic relationship.

http://www.kcra.com/news/23436900/detail.html

:banghead:

He probably has not had access to his business to do any major copying projects for a few days...and maybe he did print some up before that, do we know that he did not?

It sounds to me as if the two families are all friends, which is what I meant to say...in reply to a poster who indicated that just because he was married, it was likely more than friendship...that does not have to be true. I will wait for more info, as none of this seems to be coming from LE as far as I can tell.
~ snip

Of course it doesn't necessarily have to be true. But looking at the circumstances in this case that was/is my belief. Now what is the news today?

He probably has not had access to his business to do any major copying projects for a few days...and maybe he did print some up before that, do we know that he did not?

They seized some stuff and left. Why would he not have access?

They are open for business, I called (as posted above)

(snip)

I wonder if the guy knows something. Or just a random attention seeker:waitasec:

I feel so bad for Phuong - all that hard work getting through nursing school and passing boards - the joy of being a nurse finally, and she isn't around to enjoy her first Nurses' appreciation week that is beginning in a few days. Not around for her 25th birthday. Everyone has such wonderful and warm words to describe her - warm, kind, intelligent, hard working, empathic, and driven to be the best nurse she can be. She has been missing way too long and I want her found and brought home NOW!

NG calling Phuong's former boss her married boyfriend.

Nancy's talking about another case she's also covering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett