CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller asking about the car windows being down, saying the trunk can be accessed from inside the car so she wouldn't have put backpack in trunk and windows down. Guest saying a lot of people put items in trunk to be out of sight even if windows down. Pat Brown says it looks like she could've been sitting in her car or another car right next to hers talking to somebody and her car was within sight.

I haven't been following this much so forgive me if this opinion has been stated. But I find it plausible she left her purse in the trunk took maybe her debt or bank card into B&N then came out to find someone she knew. Got in then rolled down the widows and then to be coerced to get out. The only problem is the CELL PHONE left in the trunk

I am not seeing anything at all new on NG...she said "breaking within last hour, search warrants executed" which I am almost sure is not true...didn't his neighbors already talk about seeing the search earlier? Also she just said breaking within last hour or last break, LE says she is not pregnant. We already knew they had said that. So none of this is news, just rehashing everything...
I've been at work all day, haven't had time to read this thread and didn't know that LE had made a statement denying Phuong's pregnancy. So to me, this is news. :)

Nguyen's middle name is Ngoc. He is 41 years old. He previously lived in Santa Clara County but unfortunately the Santa Clara Courts site doesn't have the criminal search portion of the site working so I can't see if he has a criminal record there.

His neighborhood has only two access points to the nearest main road, Rancho Solano Parkway. There are gates at both of those access points and that's presumably where the surveillance cameras he is talking about are located. It looks like the gates are kept open and their aren't guardhouses but it does look like the entrance to a nice community. The two access points off Rancho Solano Parkway that lead to his house are both on Pebble Beach Circle.

I haven't been following this much so forgive me if this opinion has been stated. But I find it plausible she left her purse in the trunk took maybe her debt or bank card into B&N then came out to find someone she knew. Got in then rolled down the widows and then to be coerced to get out. The only problem is the CELL PHONE left in the trunk

IIRC, isn't the gym she frequented within walking distance of BN? If so, I find it plausible she left everything in her trunk except her keys on the way to the gym.

I've been at work all day, haven't had time to read this thread and didn't know that LE had made a statement denying Phuong's pregnancy. So to me, this is news. :)

Search was done Friday night.

Caller asking about the backpack & cell phone in the trunk. She's saying she used to do the same thing going into a bookstore, maybe taking money or a single credit card and only car keys inside with her.

Reporter Natasha saying the last call was 6:00pm. Asking where was PL when she made this call?

Thanks all for posting! We're having horrid thunderstorms and cable's out.:(

Nguyen's middle name is Ngoc. He is 41 years old. He previously lived in Santa Clara County but unfortunately the Santa Clara Courts site doesn't have the criminal search portion of the site working so I can't see if he has a criminal record there.

His neighborhood has only two access points to the nearest main road, Rancho Solano Parkway. There are gates at both of those access points and that's presumably where the surveillance cameras he is talking about are located. It looks like the gates are kept open and their aren't guardhouses but it does look like the entrance to a nice community. The two access points off Rancho Solano Parkway that lead to his house are both on Pebble Beach Circle.

WHy have they not looked at the fact the she could of picked him up? He could of left on a bike or streetbike out of an alley entrance without cameras. They could of gone to a hotel. So, where was he at 8:30pm and on? Wifey could of gone to bed at 8:30pm, then Phuong could of picked him up.

Another caller wants to know if the car has been checked for DNA, hair, etc. Caller is a crime victim. She believes TN had something to do with PL's disappearance. NG says most likely to commit homicide on a woman is somebody she knows.

IIRC, isn't the gym she frequented within walking distance of BN? If so, I find it plausible she left everything in her trunk except her keys on the way to the gym.

Thats plausible, if she walked to the GYM after going to B&N. The windows being down was just explained they may have been broken.

But, if she were going to the GYM would she have not taken her backpack? Does she have a locker at the GYM? Normally you take a change of clothes to the GYM when you workout. Was she seen at the GYM?id she register? Generally you sign in when you get there to make sure you are paid up on your membership. Again, just now learning about the case so forgive if this has been asked.

NG asking guest doctor how anyone besides PL would know she's not pregnant. He refers to pregnancy tests, changes in body, etc.

Now moving onto another case.

I don't find it suspicious for him to state that the entrances would show he did not leave, if it is as heavily monitored as indicated...anyone would want to offer up their alibi if being questioned by police...at least I sure would and if i knew about the caermas on my property i would tell them that too...he was probably scared and hoping they would look and it would help clear him...imo

I think you can know you *are* pregnant, or that someone is pregnant, not sure how you would know they're not.

I think perhaps LE actually denied having told Nguyen's wife that Nguyen impregnated Phuong as had been reported.

WHy have they not looked at the fact the she could of picked him up? He could of left on a bike or streetbike out of an alley entrance without cameras. They could of gone to a hotel. So, where was he at 8:30pm and on? Wifey could of gone to bed at 8:30pm, then Phuong could of picked him up.
What I find interesting is his apparent claim that the neighborhood surveillance cameras establish he was home all day. I would've thought his wife would've been his alibi ~ so where was she that evening? I would also think his cell phone records could show where he was. I'm also curious just how far his house is from where PL's car was found, i.e. could they share the same cell tower. I agree with Pat Brown's assessment that the way her car was found does look like she could've met someone in the parking lot and was talking to them there, with her car still in sight. MOO

I think you can know you *are* pregnant, or that someone is pregnant, not sure how you would know they're not.

I think perhaps LE actually denied having told Nguyen's wife that Nguyen impregnated Phuong as had been reported.
That's why I considered this "new information" since the last I'd heard, Fox40 quoted TN as saying LE had told his wife about PL being pregnant. I missed any announcement by LE today stating otherwise. This actually makes more sense since I did find it odd that LE would tell the wife about what they may or may not suspect about her husband. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039