CA - Rapper Nipsey Hussle, 33, fatally shot, Los Angeles, 31 Mar 2019 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While Nipsey may have done some good in his community, he did have his share of enemies and troubles over the years. This reminds me a lot of Biggie's execution. Here are just a handful of headlines to give a more rounded perspective:

Shooting at Nipsey Hussle Concert Injures 14 – Rolling Stone
Nipsey Hussle on Feuding Rappers: 'Ain't Gone Be No Black Men Killing Black Men'
Nipsey Hussle's Armored Truck Towed, He Says Cops Have it Out for Him
Rapper Nipsey Hussle released on bail
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...yg-nipsey-fdt-****-donald-trump-2016-election

This is NOT to bismirch him whatsoever - I think this kind of violence is a waste in both directions and it's an absolute shame he was shot in the back. I am happy to see positive outcomes like the gang peace rally. That community is really fighting a hard fight and has been for a long time.

Once again, a real man addressing violence. Once again, courage. What a fabulous person. The shooting listed above by Rolling Stone

I grew up on the streets of south central Los Angeles and have witnessed many tragedies in my lifetime. I never glorify any situation like this and think it is disgusting. Any fan of my music knows that I strongly oppose gun violence, and that I represent nothing but peace and progress through hard work… that anyone can overcome adversity no matter what your social status in life, which is clearly addressed on my latest release, “The Marathon Continues.”

Many people will wrongfully attribute this incident to the hip-hop culture, which is purely and simply false. The alleged shooters were not ticket holders for my performance. Regardless, this incident is a tragic reminder of the circumstances that face our community every day, and my heart and prayers go out to the victims of this, and all the other senseless acts of violence occurring every day in our communities

While Nipsey may have done some good in his community, he did have his share of enemies and troubles over the years. This reminds me a lot of Biggie's execution. Here are just a handful of headlines to give a more rounded perspective:

Nipsey Hussle on Feuding Rappers: 'Ain't Gone Be No Black Men Killing Black Men'
https://www.billboard.com/articles/...yg-nipsey-fdt-****-donald-trump-2016-election

This is NOT to bismirch him whatsoever - I think this kind of violence is a waste in both directions and it's an absolute shame he was shot in the back. I am happy to see positive outcomes like the gang peace rally. That community is really fighting a hard fight and has been for a long time.

His truck towed from his own private parking lot? Do police have the authority to take a car from your own private parking place? Can they come on your driveway and take your car?

I wonder what he did in 2014to obstruct and officer?

His truck towed from his own private parking lot? Do police have the authority to take a car from your own private parking place? Can they come on your driveway and take your car?

And this truck was on the lot at his store for marketing promotion! I agree -- this was sending a message.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Nipsey's Brinks truck -- a literal marketing vehicle for his new album, "Victory Lap" -- was towed from his store's parking lot after cops say it was parked in a handicap spot without handicap plates.

What's more ... cops ran the plates and discovered the tags expired 6 months ago. The truck was impounded.

I wonder what he did in 2014to obstruct and officer?
Released overnight after posting $13,000 bond probably speaks best to the non-violent act. Could have been he was asked to leave a scene and refused.

What I've followed is since he became a father, his life changed in a positive direction in the last 5+ years.

He never denied his past. He grew up.

MOO

Nipsey Hussle's 'final words prompted murder suspect Sh***y Cuz to come back and finish off rapper' | Daily Mail Online
  • Nipsey Hussle's alleged murderer fired more bullets after the rapper spoke back
  • Witnesses say the suspect, alleged to be 'Sh***y Cuz', was walking away after shooting Hussle when the victim spoke
  • Musician reportedly said: 'You shot me, you got me, I'm good'
  • The final words prompted the gunman to turn around and shoot Hussle again, before finally fleeing the South LA crime scene
  • Eric Holder, 29, who goes by the name Sh***y Cuz, has been charged with Hussle's murder and attempted murder for shooting two of Hussle's associates
  • He appeared in court in Los Angeles and has pleaded not guilty to the charges
  • Holder is being defended by attorney Chris Darden, who gained nationwide fame as part of the prosecution team at O.J. Simpson's 1995 murder trial
  • Police say he opened fire on Hussle on Sunday after an argument in the parking lot outside the rapper's clothing store

Sept 19, 2016

Nipsey had enough, he called out his fellow artists for being dismal role models — and made sure to tag the two in his tweets so they get the message loud and clear.
[..]
“Hip hop need to stop gassing this ‘beef’ between The Game and Meek Mill,” Nipsey tweeted Sunday, adding that they need to “sit down like men and express they differences.”

Nipsey Hussle death certificate reveals he died 35 minutes after being shot | Daily Mail Online

Nipsey Hussle's death certificate has revealed that he was pronounced dead 35 minutes after being shot repeatedly in the head and torso.

The 33-year-old was pronounced dead at 3.55pm on March 31 at California hospital medical center, his death certificate, which was obtained by TMZ, reveals.

He was shot multiple times in the head and torso in the parking lot of his clothing store in south Los Angeles.

[...]

upload_2019-4-9_23-35-39.jpegupload_2019-4-9_23-35-50.jpeg

Nipsey Hussle's body arrives in a hearse followed by a convoy of Rolls Royces at his memorial | Daily Mail Online
  • Some 20,000 people flocked to the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday for the memorial
  • Among them, a host of famous artists including Kendrick Lemar, P. Diddy, Snoop Dog and Usher flocked to be at the service. Other stars, including NBA players James Harden and Russel Westbrook also attended
  • A 25-mile procession is expected with thousands more expected to take to the street
  • The procession will travel to where the Rodney King race riot started in 1992 and a number of other sites important to the rapper, including his childhood home and a plot he hoped to develop into affordable housing
  • Star-studded artists are set to perform at the service, including Stevie Wonder. In his 2016 song, 'Ocean Views', Hussle urges mourners at his future funeral to 'play a Stevie Wonder song'
  • Hussle was shot to death on March 31 while standing outside The Marathon, his South Los Angeles clothing store, not far from where the rapper grew up. His hearse will visit the site during the procession
  • The 33-year-old Grammy-nominated rapper, whose real name was Ermias Asghedom, was an Eritrean-American father of two and was known for his philanthropy and 'giving back' ethos
upload_2019-4-11_23-53-26.jpeg

Barack Obama pays tribute to Nipsey Hussle | Daily Mail Online
  • Barack Obama has paid tribute to the slain rapper and activist Nipsey Hussle, 33
  • A close friend of Hussle's read out the heartfelt letter at the Staple's Center today
  • Thousands turned out to pay tribute at a mass celebration of the late rapper's life
  • Obama said he had heard about Nispsey from his two daughters Malia and Sasha
  • 'While most folks look at the Crenshaw neighborhood where he grew up and see only gangs, bullets and despair Nipsey saw potential' the former president wrote
  • 'To lift up the Eritrean-American community; to set an example for young people to follow — is a legacy worthy of celebration,' Obama added, in the moving letter
upload_2019-4-11_23-57-5.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking
Back