CA CA - Rebecca Rachel Modrall, 33, Riverside County, 5 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her mother "believes she was murdered". Other than some post on a Facebook page where a stranger says she was killed there is no proof she WAS murdered. A pretty young blond is murdered and it is not mentioned in the news anywhere? Doesn't happen. There is no news report of her death, there is no obituary. The woman, frankly, is simply still missing. Given her history of crime and extortion, she could well have been a victim herself, but there is no proof to date she was harmed.

Oh my god, that’s huge! I’m confused as to how it was posted to that Facebook page before an MSM article came out, especially because this fb post has deemed it a murder... patiently waiting for confirmation and justice for Rebecca and her grieving loved ones.

Her mother "believes she was murdered". Other than some post on a Facebook page where a stranger says she was killed there is no proof she WAS murdered. A pretty young blond is murdered and it is not mentioned in the news anywhere? Doesn't happen. There is no news report of her death, there is no obituary. The woman, frankly, is simply still missing. Given her history of crime and extortion, she could well have been a victim herself, but there is no proof to date she was harmed.

The police believe she is dead. Her wealthy boyfriend killed himself, they drained the canal behind his home ...and they weren’t looking for coke cans, if you know what I mean. The case was turned over to Homicide Division after only a few days after she was reported missing. Poor thing led a self-destructive lifestyle...but, if you look at ANY of the Sheriffs Press Releases .... they give no information for the General Public to ID her.... go look... No Height, No Weight, No identifying marks or tattoos, eye color, etc etc.
And that was from the day after she went missing! (They knew then, I believe)

I don’t believe I’ve EVER seen a Missing Persons Poster with no identifying facts... I thought that from day one. Her family is giving facts NOW because the Sheriffs Dept isn’t. And hasn’t! I applaud them for trying to get answers.

Of course, you are correct, there is no proof of harm...but if it quacks like a duck........

The police believe she is dead. Her wealthy boyfriend killed himself, they drained the canal behind his home ...and they weren’t looking for coke cans, if you know what I mean. The case was turned over to Homicide Division after only a few days after she was reported missing. Poor thing led a self-destructive lifestyle...but, if you look at ANY of the Sheriffs Press Releases .... they give no information for the General Public to ID her.... go look... No Height, No Weight, No identifying marks or tattoos, eye color, etc etc.

I don’t believe I’ve EVER seen a Missing Persons Poster with no identifying facts... I thought that from day one. Her family is giving facts NOW because the Sheriffs Dept isn’t. And hasn’t! I applaud them for trying to get answers.

Of course, you are correct, there is no proof of harm...but if it quacks like a duck........
Where did you find the info about the boyfriend and the canal? If you know more about this please consider contacting a moderator about becoming a Verified Insider. Otherwise your posts might be deleted as "rumor". Thank you so much for sharing!

Yes @Pamat2132 it would be wonderful if you would become a verified insider!! :D

Where did you find the info about the boyfriend and the canal? If you know more about this please consider contacting a moderator about becoming a Verified Insider. Otherwise your posts might be deleted as "rumor". Thank you so much for sharing!

It was on an I-Team Report , local news station, Brooke Beare reporting. You can watch a replay on their website or follow Brooke on Facebook. I only was an acquaintance of Rebecca’s ... met her a handful of times, many years ago.

I don’t agree with her life choices .... but I was deeply concerned about the lack of information given after she disappeared...

It is not my place to add anything more than what has already been made public by Brooke Beare ...

THe folks on this forum are so much more clever with the internet than I am... I only hope posting to this forum may help in finding justice for a young mother and her family.

Justice For Rebecca Modrall

If I did this correctly...this is the full report to date

I’m not good at this...sorry....but if any of you clever sleuths can ferret out more info...I know her family would be grateful... they have created a Facebook Page “ Justice for Rebecca Modrall”. I don’t know how to share that, sorry.
Your link goes to a post on the page, so it’s easy to get to the main page. But here’s a link to it anyhow. Off to read...Justice For Rebecca Modrall

What a twit I am! I can’t figure out how to share/ comment at the same time ....

Last edited:
I live in the Coachella Valley and I have not heard of Joe's death until this article came out. I have also not been able to find anything related to his death such as a news article, police reports from the Lake Arrowhead area, obituary or announcement on his company website. I find that odd as he was a well known business man in the area, or at least his company is very well known. I agree with Knox that his apparent suicide should be looked into.

She calls the signs temporary, because on Saturday morning, the memorial for 33 year old Rebecca Modrall looked a lot different.

"There was a 'Justice for Rebecca' poster on either side, and then all the flowers and candles that people had brought to the vigil were all here," says Tarter.

But Tarter, Rebecca's aunt, says within six hours, even the large custom-made cross, had vanished from the carefully chosen location.

Tarter said the location was important "because this is the last place that (Rebecca) was known to be."
Memorial for Rancho Mirage homicide victim apparently stolen

I live in the Coachella Valley and I have not heard of Joe's death until this article came out. I have also not been able to find anything related to his death such as a news article, police reports from the Lake Arrowhead area, obituary or announcement on his company website. I find that odd as he was a well known business man in the area, or at least his company is very well known. I agree with Knox that his apparent suicide should be looked into.

Why would there be no obituary or mention of Joe's passing? I looked too and found nothing, how curious?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back