CA - Rebecca Zahau Nalepa - suicide or murder? #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had wondered the same thing. I worked with a Filipina, who had been in the US at least 20 years, and she would get mix up he/she because the same word is used for both pronouns. Same with his/her. Perhaps the Burmese language may not have those pronouns.

That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing, Sophie!

IMO

This says RZ was planning to take MS breakfast on the Wednesday morning she was found hanging. I think the reporter got it wrong though. It must mean she was going to take breakfast to JS.

Still JMO, RZ had no idea she was being totally blamed or singled out by someone angry or nervous about the MS accident.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20110904171708kays.nb/topstory.html
snipped..."the phone conversation that Mary had with Rebecca the day before she died (July 12th).

Zahau indicated her plans to take breakfast the next morning to the stricken Max Shacknai (the 6-year-old son of Jonah Shacknai)."

Of course the reporter got it wrong. She was going to make breakfast for JS, not MS.

Making block (print) letters with a tube of paint would be messy imo.

IMO

Who said she used the paint tube???? More then likely the brushes found at the scene were used,by someone. I don't even think you can write a legible message on a door using just the tube:floorlaugh:

Making block (print) letters with a tube of paint would be messy imo.

IMO

Difficult to believe that an artist would attempt to use paint straight from the tube rather than using at minimum a plate or saucer (we use Styrofoam or plastic plates), or artistically, a palette.

Another mystery. She ties knots like a longshoreman, but in her own particular area of expertise she falls short.

Who said she used the paint tube???? More then likely the brushes found at the scene were used,by someone. I don't even think you can write a legible message on a door using just the tube:floorlaugh:
She did use tube paint. Take a look at the evidence pics.

I dont think it was insinuated there were no brushes used. The paint came from a TUBE!!

:seeya:
Oh wow, I'm just checking in and see we have a media thread...

Thanks Salem and to all you wonderful contributors. :tyou:

I can't stay but will be back much later..You guys rock!
:yourock:

I dont think it was insinuated there were no brushes used. The paint came from a TUBE!!

But no evidence of a container that was used to take the paint from. No artist squirts the paint from a tube on to the brush.

ETA: or dabs the paint from the tube, either.

Thats true. If she used the black tube of paint found and the (artist?) paintbrush she would have to dab the paintbrush on top of the tube or squeeze some of the paint out on the paintbrush.

That would still be messy since there is no evidence that she used something to take the excess paint off of the brush.

Of course she could paint with just pressing the tube up against the door and releasing a small amount of paint as she wrote if the opening in the tip of the paint tube was rather small, imo.

There would be small drips either way though since she was writing with her hand above her chest, imo. I think that is why it was found on her hand and chest.

She must have done this when she was naked.

IMO

I read a comment, that on the Dr. Drew show, the rope expert stated that with Rebecca's weight on the rope, that it would exert 600 lbs of pressure on the bannister railing of the balcony. He said it should have made an indetation on the bannister.

Since so many posters here have spoken about the bad shape that the banister was in, I am surprised that nothing did happen to the railing.

But no evidence of a container that was used to take the paint from. No artist squirts the paint from a tube on to the brush.

ETA: or dabs the paint from the tube, either.

I doubt being a proper artist was on her mind at that time.

jmo

Thats true. If she used the black tube of paint found and the paintbrush she would have to dab the paintbrush on top of the tube or squeeze some of the paint out on the paintbrush.

That would still be messy.

Of course she could paint with just pressing the tube up against the door and releasing a small amount of paint as she wrote if the opening in the tip of the paint tube was rather small, imo.

There would be drips though either way though, imo.

She must have done this when she was naked.

IMO

What about the door its self, or the carpet? I think with the amount of paint on her body, there is a huge LACK og paint on the door or carpet. (drips)

In one of the pics w the white trash bag, paint brushes and knives there appears to me to be slight discoloration, perhaps black paint smears. Ijdk.

I read a comment, that on the Dr. Drew show, the rope expert stated that with Rebecca's weight on the rope, that it would exert 600 lbs of pressure on the bannister railing of the balcony. He said it should have made an indetation on the bannister.

Since so many posters here have spoken about the bad shape that the banister was in, I am surprised that nothing did happen to the railing.

Wow - 600 lbs! Thx for that info!

I think the wrought iron railing with three iron supports bolted into the concrete wall was strong. Much stronger than 600 pounds.

But I do think with the force and energy plus the ME saying she went over in an angular position made the minor hemorrhages found as her head grazed the balcony as she was going over.

IMO

I have looked at the photos. And the poster I was responding to clearly stated MAKING block letters with a tube of paint can be messy. So not sure what your getting at. Her statement is quite clear,so not sure what your point is. Iam not looking to argue or have any conflict with anyone. But I know the same can't be said for everyone. I am taking a break from posting here,emotions are getting to involved for me.

What about the door its self, or the carpet? I think with the amount of paint on her body, there is a huge LACK og paint on the door or carpet. (drips)

Oh I don't think the paint was dripping like melted butter but I do think as she put her hand up against the door to write she got some paint on her hands and may have even touched her chest not even realizing or caring that she had paint on her. Or she may have gotten it when she took the top off of the paint tube and it got transfered in different areas on her.

She may not have dripped any at all. I was just speculating if she used the tube directly on the door she may have.

IMO

I just feel like it stands to reason that if the paint was messy enough to drip onto Rebecca (and not just her hand) then it would be messy enough to be somewhere on the door or the carpet underneath the door (I realize it's elsewhere on the carpet, but I would think it would be under the area she painted). The paintbrush does look rather pristine which does beg the question as to whether or not it was even used- I hadn't thought of the possibility that she used it straight from the tube, but it would be possible, though one would think even messier.

I just feel like it stands to reason that if the paint was messy enough to drip onto Rebecca (and not just her hand) then it would be messy enough to be somewhere on the door or the carpet underneath the door (I realize it's elsewhere on the carpet, but I would think it would be under the area she painted). The paintbrush does look rather pristine which does beg the question as to whether or not it was even used- I hadn't thought of the possibility that she used it straight from the tube, but it would be possible, though one would think even messier.

Did the ME say it was a drip pattern? It easily could have been a smear patterns from hand transfer, imo. She may have gotten the black paint on her hand when she took of the tube top and then transfered it elsewhere.

Just a little bit of paint can be smeared here and there easily if it is not gotten off.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members