CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:
Wow, quite a bit more evidence now, plus more conflicting information and evidence that things were changed by investigators. The dryer sheet in Adam's guest room with black paint on it!!

There's a lot here.

ETA: Also revealing were the recorded conversations between SDSO deputies and Rebecca's sister, giving her a lot of false information.

are you serious? WOW...mind blowing stuff the dryer sheets are very very incriminating. mOO

are you serious? WOW...mind blowing stuff the dryer sheets are very very incriminating. mOO

Like many other things, the dryer sheet with black paint in Adam's guest room was not tested or analyzed for anything.

There's also an implication that Sheriff Gore is still keeping some evidence from public access. Apparently, this is evidence we haven't seen or heard about in reports or the news media.

I'm hopeful and have to trust that the closer we get to WG's end date, the more cooperation we will see. And witnesses waiting in the wings too...

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore Announces He Will Not Seek Fourth Term Next Year

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore announced Thursday that he will not seek election to a fourth term in the post next year.

Gore, 73, whose current stint as sheriff ends in January 2023, said it had been "an honor and a privilege to serve the people of San Diego County."

I'm hopeful and have to trust that the closer we get to WG's end date, the more cooperation we will see. And witnesses waiting in the wings too...

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore Announces He Will Not Seek Fourth Term Next Year

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore announced Thursday that he will not seek election to a fourth term in the post next year.

Gore, 73, whose current stint as sheriff ends in January 2023, said it had been "an honor and a privilege to serve the people of San Diego County."

January 2023 is still a long way off, unfortunately. I hope Rebecca's family doesn't have to wait that long for justice. JMO

I'm glad they're filing the lawsuit. Hopefully, that will speed things up. It's still a difficult battle ahead because of the Shacknai family.

January 2023 is still a long way off, unfortunately. I hope Rebecca's family doesn't have to wait that long for justice. JMO

I'm glad they're filing the lawsuit. Hopefully, that will speed things up. It's still a difficult battle ahead because of the Shacknai family.
Fortunately, there is no statute of limitation on murder.

Check the link to the news story. The video has a photograph of what looks like the bedside table Adam used in the guest house with the dryer sheet w/ black paint swipes. Also some other things on the table that I couldn't figure out like 2 empty wine glasses and two taper candles that hadn't been used. Just odd.

it's what they said about dryer sheets being used to wipe away fingerprints, DNA etc.. mOO

Yes, a lot of us assumed that was why there was a used dryer sheet at the crime scene in the mansion bedroom. That one was probably used to wipe down the doorknobs and door going to the balcony and elsewhere. Also paint tube, brushes, etc. He took an extra dryer sheet with him back to the guest house to clean off his hands, etc.

Most people wouldn't think to use a dryer sheet to remove their fingerprints and DNA. I wonder if someone was giving Adam advice on how to clean up the crime scene? JMO

He can always retire, resign now there is no need to wait until the end of his term.

the fact that this happened is so bizarre, the whole dynamic is so bizarre..the original wife who thinks her son was murdered..the vigilante brother who is a psychopath sex murderer..the whole soup is TOXIC.

railings are dangerous for children as are stairs, bikes, scooters etc belong outside...the whole family blamed poor Rebecca for this accident, then they went darker and accused her of outright killing the child. Adam flew out there and finally had his chance with his brother's Asian girlfriend..he probably had a grudge against her already... maybe she slighted him in the past as he is definitely the type to make a move on his brothers girl...usually when a brother does this, it's the girlfriend who gets dumped and the brother's remain close as before.

this was covered up because of the sympathy over the death of a child and money..They didn't need to be the richest people on the Island to curry favor.. Rebecca was easily marginalized being who she was...and this sealed the deal.

Fetishized
murdered
marginalized

it's a very, very complex case but the truth needs to be exposed..I would like to know more about the backgrounds of everyone involved, I would like to hear from others their experiences with Adam...and what his true intention was..was it to avenge the childs death? or was it just a great excuse for him to assault and murder
this woman?....this woman who no one seemed to want in the family.?

mOO

where was Jonah at the time of Max's accident? I really don't like any of these people...I have known a couple of extremely toxic families in my days..with money and power. Both Jonahs ex and his brother are total head cases.

Dina, Jonah and Adam...all from middle class regular joes...now inject money...TOXIC..

what if this all happened around a cover up of what happened to Max..?

I don't like it one bit...now after all these years I am visualizing something completely different.

omigod....mOO

Burma, I know this is a good finding, the dryer sheet and paint but there is also the fact that Dina was seen by an eye witness at the mansion at 11 p.m. Nina her twin claims it was her. Dina tried strangling Jonah when they were married. Jonah told Dina, Rebecca saved Max. The writing was she saved him, can you save her? Also I thought both sisters were outside the mansion.

Burma, I know this is a good finding, the dryer sheet and paint but there is also the fact that Dina was seen by an eye witness at the mansion at 11 p.m. Nina her twin claims it was her. Dina tried strangling Jonah when they were married. Jonah told Dina, Rebecca saved Max. The writing was she saved him, can you save her? Also I thought both sisters were outside the mansion.
No Dina was not there, her sister was there on the outside of the house. I don't believe they did any harm to Rebecca.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce
Back