CA Refused To Watch Caylee for PR Trip Around Same Time KC's Googles?? Motive!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mentioned this type of possible connection back in the CAYS password thread.. cannot remember the exact numbers but it may have been cays 234. I googled it at the time and it brings up listings for places to rent in PR. I strongly believe there is motive with the lack of a babysitter for her trip...combined with the fact that Caylee was now able to tell grandma what mommy was doing ( as in NOT working) and partying a lot. This has really hit me lately, as I have a 2 1/2 year old grand daughter that has recently started telling on my daughter ( or anyone and everyone else). If kc was lying ( and we know she was) , Caylee telling the truth would cause KC serious problems. Duct tape fixed that. JMO

Since Casey didn't work, where was she going to get the money for the trip? It's one thing for Cindy to pay for food and clothing and provide shelter for both, and entertainment for Caylee, but to foot the bill for her freeloading daughter to party her buns off in Puerto Rico, while leaving her daughter behind, well I don't blame her for saying NO to Casey.

But Cindy thought Casey worked at Universal, right? I feel Cindy purposely changed her vacation time so Casey couldn't go to PR. Casey met Tony and was afraid he would cheat on her, so she made up excuses to her friends why she couldn't go. She still stuck it to Cindy by charging all of the tickets on Cindy's credit card. Casey has Tony and a few bucks thanks to Cindy.

The little detail of the planned PR trip. Why would CA have to take time off work to keep Caylee? There was already a nanny who watched her on a regular basis - ZG. Perhaps CA said "So tell me Casey, where do I drop Caylee off for Zani to keep her while you are gone?" , therefore putting Casey in a position to have to back out of the trip. Casey couldn't possibly come up with an explanation, unless it was the fact that Zani was involved in a car wreck. I have often wondered why she came up with that elaborate story. Perhaps it was because CA had asked the uncomfortable question "Why not let Zani keep her?" If she had enough money for PR, surely she had enough to pay Zani - - - again.

It would be an excellent question to ask CA on the stand, if she still maintains that there is a real ZG. I would really, really like to see this line of questioning pursued by the prosecution.

Respectfully snipped.

I think that Caylee was the choke collar and leash that Cindy fastened around Casey's neck the day Caylee was born, and I think for the next almost three years, Cindy constantly jerked on that leash to bring Casey to heel and force her to obey. Unfortunately, although Casey looked like a Labrador, she had the heart--and the bloodline of a pit bull. IMHO.

Before everyone accuses me of wrongly blaming Cindy for what Casey did to Caylee, I want to explain that I don't blame Cindy for that at all. I blame Cindy for acting in her own best interest, not her daughter's, when she maneuvered Casey into making a lifelong, life-altering choice that suited Cindy alone. And I blame Cindy for not taking full responssibility herself for the choice she forced on an unwilling and unsuited Casey. Oddly enough, I don't disagree with Cindy's desire to raise her granddaughter, rather than giving her up for adoption. But that WAS Cindy's desire, not Casey's; that WAS Cindy's choice, not Casey's choice, therefore, it was up to Cindy to willingly and uncomplainingly accept the primary responsibility for the well-being of the grandbaby she loved even more than her own daughter. (And who could blame her for that last? LOL).
Great post. I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, I see CA's decision based on control of Casey more than a desire to raise her granddaughter. With CA there's always an ulterior motive for every decision, including her decision to reunite with GA. For a period of time she had what appeared to be control of GA and KC and they both just went behind her back to do what they wanted to. If her motives had been sincere she wouldn't have found herself living with a man she can barely tolerate defending a daughter she hates as much as she loves. She doesn't want the system to punish KC, she wants to do it herself.

The little detail of the planned PR trip. Why would CA have to take time off work to keep Caylee? There was already a nanny who watched her on a regular basis - ZG. Perhaps CA said "So tell me Casey, where do I drop Caylee off for Zani to keep her while you are gone?" , therefore putting Casey in a position to have to back out of the trip. Casey couldn't possibly come up with an explanation, unless it was the fact that Zani was involved in a car wreck. I have often wondered why she came up with that elaborate story. Perhaps it was because CA had asked the uncomfortable question "Why not let Zani keep her?" If she had enough money for PR, surely she had enough to pay Zani - - - again.

It would be an excellent question to ask CA on the stand, if she still maintains that there is a real ZG. I would really, really like to see this line of questioning pursued by the prosecution.

That's a good thought. Maybe CA agreed to watch Caylee for the trip. She may have said something like "Sure, no problem. If I have to work or something I'm sure Zanny wouldn't mind having her for awhile". She wouldn't have been able to tell the detectives this during her interviews because they would then ask what KC's response was.

Respectfully snipped.

I think that Caylee was the choke collar and leash that Cindy fastened around Casey's neck the day Caylee was born, and I think for the next almost three years, Cindy constantly jerked on that leash to bring Casey to heel and force her to obey. Unfortunately, although Casey looked like a Labrador, she had the heart--and the bloodline of a pit bull. IMHO.

Before everyone accuses me of wrongly blaming Cindy for what Casey did to Caylee, I want to explain that I don't blame Cindy for that at all. I blame Cindy for acting in her own best interest, not her daughter's, when she maneuvered Casey into making a lifelong, life-altering choice that suited Cindy alone. And I blame Cindy for not taking full responssibility herself for the choice she forced on an unwilling and unsuited Casey. Oddly enough, I don't disagree with Cindy's desire to raise her granddaughter, rather than giving her up for adoption. But that WAS Cindy's desire, not Casey's; that WAS Cindy's choice, not Casey's choice, therefore, it was up to Cindy to willingly and uncomplainingly accept the primary responsibility for the well-being of the grandbaby she loved even more than her own daughter. (And who could blame her for that last? LOL).

You are assuming that the story Kio told about Casey wanting to give the baby up for adoption is true. I don't think it is.

I have often thought that Cindy's reluctance to assume total care of Caylee so KC could club every night and sleep around was the genesis for her double life and the lies that ensued. What appalls me though, is how much easier it would have been for KC to simply have gotten a dang job and paid for a sitter and had the freedom to come and go as she pleased. Isn't that the way i works? Don't other young parents manage to find jobs and arrange for leisure time? I know I did, and I was a single mom at 22. Of course it wasn't easy, requiring prioritization, a lot of juggling, paid sitters and loving grandparents, but I did it, and on my own, too. And KC could have too and still been enjoying her freedom today.

At the age of 25, I was a single mom and sole support of an infant and a toddler. As I read your post, it occured to me that maybe the reason we can't make sense of Casey's maternal behavior and "thought processes" is because Casey never really thought of herself, or envisioned herself, as being a single mom. I dunno.

Respectfully snipped.

Do we really know for sure that CA forced KC to keep the baby? Where did that info come from, do we know?

You are assuming that the story Kio told about Casey wanting to give the baby up for adoption is true. I don't think it is.

I don't take anything KC told anyone as truth. I think she made things up as she went and told people what she thought they wanted to hear...or what would put her in a position to get something from them. I'm not so sure it's true either.

If KC and CA had just been in fight maybe KC's Googling was intended for CA and Caylee somehow got caught in the crossfire. Or KC planned an accident for both-an intruder in the house?

Unlikely, just a thought

:cow:

I keep wondering what the "you will be shocked when you know what really happened" the defense has claimed that we will learn at trial.

Your guess is as good as any.

yuhhuh. KC could have told her that Zaney was bed ridden and out of commission. But, I'll bet that CA said she could not watch Caylee for the PR trip, and that was the last straw for KC.

At the age of 25, I was a single mom and sole support of an infant and a toddler. As I read your post, it occured to me that maybe the reason we can't make sense of Casey's maternal behavior and "thought processes" is because Casey never really thought of herself, or envisioned herself, as being a single mom. I dunno.

I've posted this before: The roles in this family were all screwed up. Because CA sometimes wanted to take the role of mother to Caylee, then sometimes didn't. And KC wanted to take the role of mother to Caylee, then sometimes didn't.

So there was this constant psychological battle between the two, because neither one of them wanted to play full-time mom to Caylee.

Anything that originated from Casey's mouth most likely didn't happen. Casey said a lot of things.

I think KC thought of herself as the "big sister", one not loved as much as the new child, (ie. Caylee). Yet even tho Cindy treated KC as the sister, she insisted that KC also be the child's caretaker. Someone needed to tell Cindy that she was wrong...you can't have your cake and eat it too. :mad:

I keep wondering what the "you will be shocked when you know what really happened" the defense has claimed that we will learn at trial.

Your guess is as good as any.

As far as what the defense is saying will be shocking at trial...there is nothing...that is just defense talk when they have nothing. I'd be more inclined to believe that the prosecution has waaaaay more shocking stuff for us for trial. :blowkiss:

I don't take anything KC told anyone as truth. I think she made things up as she went and told people what she thought they wanted to hear...or what would put her in a position to get something from them. I'm not so sure it's true either.

That's exactly how I feel about it. All of Casey's lies seem to have a seat of the pants aura about them. And I think Cindy could influence Casey, I think she did with JG, but I don't think anyone could make Casey do anything she didn't want to do.

I don't think that's really an issue here, though. I don't believe Cindy had some kind of extra responsibility toward Caylee because she made Casey keep her. But she did have responsibility as a grandmother who loved her. I do think it would have been a lot better for Caylee if Cindy and others in the family hadn't bent over backwards to believe Casey's lies and done more to make sure Caylee was getting the love and care she needed.

I would guess that the imaginary nanny started out as an explanation for where all her paycheck disappeared to so she could mooch money from her parents. If that nanny was later handy as an excuse to go out at night and be gone overnight without questions, that was fine with Casey too.

I agree, Gardenhart, on the whole post, and in particular I think Casey realized that this Nanny notion had the added bonus of serving as a great, convenient way to easily explain away her over-nighters without having to get into a big lpong drawn-out "thing" with the parents. It was a perk of sorts. (?)

I mentioned this type of possible connection back in the CAYS password thread.. cannot remember the exact numbers but it may have been cays 234. I googled it at the time and it brings up listings for places to rent in PR. I strongly believe there is motive with the lack of a babysitter for her trip...combined with the fact that Caylee was now able to tell grandma what mommy was doing ( as in NOT working) and partying a lot. This has really hit me lately, as I have a 2 1/2 year old grand daughter that has recently started telling on my daughter ( or anyone and everyone else). If kc was lying ( and we know she was) , Caylee telling the truth would cause KC serious problems. Duct tape fixed that. JMO

IIRC Timer55 was the password KC changed exactly 55 days before the PR trip.

I would love to put together a timeline of all these things mentioned on this thread to determine if it was a strong motive

Approx. March 19 Google searches
Mid April Changed password to Timer55 (does anyone know the firm date on this??)
June 6? PR trip

When do you think CA told KC she would not watch Caylee

Not to mention she "Wanted" Caylee for herself and yet "FORCED" Casey to take responsibility for Caylee. She also told many people she would TAKE Caylee for herself and then also told people she could not AFFORD to keep Caylee. She also tells people that she only wanted Caylee for herself and Casey could leave at any point but yet REFUSED to babysit Caylee sometimes. She would at times take her no problem and then at other times berate KC and harrass her to come home and watch her kid.

SO WHICH IS IT CINDY?

I was a very young mother and had my son at 16 years of age, my mother allowed me to go out with friends and finsish school - my mother understood my young mind and how it felt and so she took her grandson no problem no guilt nothing and often I didn't have the need to go out with friends - we never had that guilt trip tug of war - I never had a reason to resent my child.

*I also want to add - that I worked from the age of 16 and contributed to our household.

KC had major problems. NO JOB, NO SITTER, NO MONEY, and a mother sending her mixed signals constantly.

I see what your saying but were you going out almost every single night and leaving bub with your mom, the way KC was?

I know that CA loved Caylee more than anything, and loved to spend time with her. I dont think she was sending mixed signals at all. She wanted to give KC some freedom, and did ,until KC took advantage of the offer and just expected it all the time.
I bet you were appreciative of your mom helping you out- but KC wasnt like that. She saw it as her mothers duty, rather than an offer of help that she should be greatful for.

I also dont buy the 'CA forced KC to keep Caylee' idea. Nobody forces KC to do anything! She does whatever she wants, and I believe she thought by having Caylee she would get lots of special treatment.There was something in it for her,(because she only ever does things when thheres something in it for her) until she figured out how responsible a parent needs to be.
Also I think a good mom/grandparent would draw the line somewhere- to teach her adult child to be responsible as a mother herself- which means putting your own wants and needs second to the childs.
Then you have the situation where Kc was having a whinge that Caylee was more attatched to CA than KC. Why? Because CA spent more quality time with Caylee. How can CA help to diminish some of those feelings in KC? By encouraging her to spend more time with Caylee instead of going out to party.
And when KC finally said she was leaving to 'bond' with Caylee, CA respected her wishes. She thought KC was finally doing the right thing for Caylee. But instead Kc killed her beautiful daughter, and used her manipulative tactics to explain away caylees absence.
'This is what you wanted mom...We just need time to bond'....Thats why CA wasnt freaking out at not having contact with Caylee for a few weeks. She thought it was going to be for the greater good.

I for one am tired of hearing CA blamed for KC's actions. Plenty of members here have children who are drug addicts, felons, and who are bad parents , and nobody says its their fault! Their posts are met with support- not condemnation.
We cant have it both ways. Either every parent who's child goes off the rails is a bad parent and all fault lies with them , or they are victims of circumstance.
What we do know is that CA said she was more than happy to watch caylee when she was on her holidays from work...thats why she tried to go to universal to see Caylee.

And tell me....would you keep baby sitting for your adult child if you had just discovered that your daughter wasnt really working? That all the times you were supposedly helping out with the child so your daughter could go to work, she was really out partying?
Its called tough love....ca gets attacked for enabling KC, and yet when she attempted to set out some boundaries that would benefit the entire family, she's considered controlling. Whats a woman to do?
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back