CA Refused To Watch Caylee for PR Trip Around Same Time KC's Googles?? Motive!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA! I thought that from the beginning. I think she had a plan which is why she abandoned her car - to make it look like they both were kidnapped - then something sidetracked her. TL? Maybe. Maybe something at the place she was headed, or maybe she just thought she was so clever that she could hang out w TL and get away with lying just a little longer - she got away with it for 31 days . . .

Either Tony sidetracked her, or she got scared to leave her comfort zone of Orlando. KC was no world traveler. I totally don't know her life story, but from what I've read she visited Ohio and Myrtle Beach once and that's about it. And that was with family along, not on her own. No, it was going to be hard for her to break away from Orlando and Cindy b/c who else was gonna clean up her messes and support her? And KC knew this! IMO

Exactly!

I am right there with ya, Chilly.....even the part about raising 3 kids on your own.

Three AWESOME kids, might I add....especially the middle one:) :blowkiss:

But I agree....Cindy can't be blamed for Casey murdering Caylee. There are TONS of people raised in unfavorable circumstances, with overbearing parents, kids who were molested, abused, etc. Cindy didn't murder Caylee.

Casey did. Casey was legally an adult.

I do not believe KC truley believed she would go to PR. She never got a passport which she would of needed to go. It seems once she got together with TonE she was not that interested in going and was more interested in him and Fusion.

?? Puerto Rico is US territory...you don't need a passport

ETA: Nevermind, I see someone addressed this:) Sorry, was posting as I read

I recall that KC told Tony she had an account at B of A, a goodly sum, although I can't recall exactly how much. Maybe that's part of the $45,000. she took from Cindy.
I think she was going to California, without Caylee. She would have waited until Tony left, since she seemed to like/want him. That's probably why she was still there when Cindy cornered her.

Don't you think if she had a BOA acct with money in it the police would have found it already? Unless she had it under a false name, but you have to show so much ID to open an acct.Casey apparently gave Jose 500 when she first retained him, who knows where that came from. Maybe she had a stash at the house somewhere..

I agree with you Princess. But, on top of it, she could have mentioned the trip to CA, and when CA said she would not watch Caylee, maybe KC just resented that so much as well that she went with making money/punishing CA just as far as she could. Who knows with KC?

I am having trouble understanding how CA could be the ONLY person capable of keeping Caylee while KC went to PR. Was there no one else she could have turned to?

If Zanny the Nanny had really existed...and if KC had of had her babysit all of those times that she said she had, then she would have gotten HER to watch little Caylee, while she went to PR. Caylee was ALWAYS with "the nanny...at the beach, at the park, spending the night, etc"..according to KC whenever anyone asked where Caylee was. Kinda funny that "Zanny" couldn't watch her when KC went on vacation.

Oh, but I'm sure Zanny had a wedding to go to that week. :)

This could be the case, or on the flip side, what if she originally did plan to go to PR and was pizzed when Cindy kept her from going by refusing to babysit Caylee. So she starts to plan Caylee's demise then, but then meets TonE and goes into Plan B regarding the PR trip (i.e. figuring out she could profit by not going). Then on June 16th when she couldn't get a hold of Cindy to babysit Caylee so she could be with TonE, she then did to Caylee what she originally planned before the PR trip.
I'm still of the belief that Caylee was killed before the afternoon of June 16 and not sure what the "flurry" of phone calls was all about but I think the previous night when she was texting and calling TL all night she'd decided then that Caylee definitely had to go. MOO

A real person? A friend? A relative? A hired person? I was a single mother of two and and did not have only one option when I needed child care. Just wondering why there seems to be no other option.

She has probably already burned all those bridges.

She has probably already burned all those bridges.
I was thinking the same thing. Also, I actually think she originally was planning to go to PR but after she met TL, her plans changed because of him and possibly due to lack of money (after getting caught taking money from her grandmother again). As for not having anybody to take care of Caylee, I don't think that was a real reason at all since she'd already killed her weeks before the PR trip was scheduled. All she would've had to do is say to her friends was that the nanny was taking care of her. MOO

I'm still of the belief that Caylee was killed before the afternoon of June 16 and not sure what the "flurry" of phone calls was all about but I think the previous night when she was texting and calling TL all night she'd decided then that Caylee definitely had to go. MOO

I think this,too. I think she died the night of the 15th. The only thing that made me think different for a while was the story that GA told about seeing them on the 16th. But I think that was not true now.

I think this,too. I think she died the night of the 15th. The only thing that made me think different for a while was the story that GA told about seeing them on the 16th. But I think that was not true now.
I doubted his recollection from early on, mainly because it was too detailed for something that had happened a month earlier and at the time was just another ordinary day ~ in other words, no particular reason for him to remember exactly what they were wearing or the precise time they left the house. And knowing now that the family will go to any length to protect Casey, I'm convinced he didn't really see them that afternoon. MOO

I have never been 100% convinced that Casey had any real intention of going to Puerto Rico. This may have just been a money making scheme for Casey. She bought the plane tickets for the others with Cindy's credit card and then took their cash as payment. Plus she got to drive Amy's car while she was gone and found Amy's checkbook and used that money as well.

I didn't know that! What did Cindy say about paying for Casey's friends' trip? Do you have link?

Couple any refusal to watch the child for that long of a duration for that purpose with a refusal to assist with funds, and it's crystal clear that KC had a problem with CA. I honestly can't say I blame CA for not agreeing to keep Caylee so KC could go to PR. She basically had the child the bulk of the time and provided for her, why would she 'enable' her daughter to go party some more?

Since Casey didn't work, where was she going to get the money for the trip? It's one thing for Cindy to pay for food and clothing and provide shelter for both, and entertainment for Caylee, but to foot the bill for her freeloading daughter to party her buns off in Puerto Rico, while leaving her daughter behind, well I don't blame her for saying NO to Casey.

Oh, but I'm sure Zanny had a wedding to go to that week. :)

LOL..yeah, I am sure that Zanny would have been gone, the same time that KC planned on being in PR. Funny how that works, huh??

I didn't know that! What did Cindy say about paying for Casey's friends' trip? Do you have link?
I remember Cindy talks about this at length in the FBI Interview and again, I believe, in the OCSO interview. I can't remember where in the FBI interview she mentions the trip to PR. She asks the FBI agent why Casey would buy and schuedule the flights for all of the friends and then not go herself. She also brings up the fact that the friends didn't all fly out together as a "red flag". She is attempting to show that there is something sinister in the actions of Casey's friends.

The first mention of Puerto Rico in texts between KC and Amy is May 6 when KC says "We will celebrate Puerto Rican style this summer. Ha ha." Later that same day they discuss getting bikini waxes before the trip. So it is clear they were thinking about the trip - which did not take place until early July - back in early May. But was it really a topic for discussion two months prior to that, and less than a month after KC started dating Ric?

Don't know the answer to that, but wasn't it exactly 55 days until departure date for Puerto Rico when Casey changed her password to Timer 55?

*snipped*

IMO, there is no softer side of this monster.

When the story first came out and there was hope in my heart that the child was indeed with someone else for whatever reason, I thought KC was a beautiful girl.

The more evidence mounted, the uglier she got in my eyes, and I think many people feel the same way.

Which makes me realize how true the saying is that beauty is on the inside.

No matter what she looks like, or how pretty someone thinks this girl is, she is the devil brought to life, and my stomach turns whenever I see any photos of her.

I know your signature reads "Love everybody" :)

I am still hating KC, though. I am frightened that I always will.

I know what you mean. I always thought Casey was very pretty (very "cute"?) too. Now, I find her prettiness almost frighteningly creepy--as if she proves/personifies how attractively packaged pure evil can be. Makes me shiver a little when I look at her and also makes me contemplate the need for a garlic necklace. LOL

I am not a KC supporter but I can't shake the feeling that CA is indirectly involved in pushing KC over the deep end. She forced KC to keep the child and then basically "punished" her for getting pregnant. This behavior is so controlling that it ended up making KC resent Caylee and CA.

Respectfully snipped.

I think that Caylee was the choke collar and leash that Cindy fastened around Casey's neck the day Caylee was born, and I think for the next almost three years, Cindy constantly jerked on that leash to bring Casey to heel and force her to obey. Unfortunately, although Casey looked like a Labrador, she had the heart--and the bloodline of a pit bull. IMHO.

Before everyone accuses me of wrongly blaming Cindy for what Casey did to Caylee, I want to explain that I don't blame Cindy for that at all. I blame Cindy for acting in her own best interest, not her daughter's, when she maneuvered Casey into making a lifelong, life-altering choice that suited Cindy alone. And I blame Cindy for not taking full responssibility herself for the choice she forced on an unwilling and unsuited Casey. Oddly enough, I don't disagree with Cindy's desire to raise her granddaughter, rather than giving her up for adoption. But that WAS Cindy's desire, not Casey's; that WAS Cindy's choice, not Casey's choice, therefore, it was up to Cindy to willingly and uncomplainingly accept the primary responsibility for the well-being of the grandbaby she loved even more than her own daughter. (And who could blame her for that last? LOL).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back