Found Safe CA - Rich Tyrrell, 47, Temecula, 8 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could they have removed it because he contacted them and said he is voluntarily missing?

That would be a little bit of a relief, I would think - him to be voluntarily missing and having a great time somewhere - but from what @John Galt says the detectives are saying (hopefully his verification process will be complete soon), it doesn't sound like that's the case.

Could they have removed it because he contacted them and said he is voluntarily missing?

I don’t know. I just remembered the post also said they need the public’s help. I asked what his official last known location was. A few other people asked questions too. I think it’s strange it was removed. If they need the public’s help, providing more details would be good. MOO

I don’t know. I just remembered the post also said they need the public’s help. I asked what his official last known location was. A few other people asked questions too. I think it’s strange it was removed. If they need the public’s help, providing more details would be good. MOO

"We need the public's help, but we're not gonna tell you with what"

Submitted my verification email last night. I can't say yet specifically where the [publicly] unidentified person said they dropped Rich, but it was a specific public location in Compton. His phone pinged there too.. around 8am Monday. My speculation on that, knowing his phone died after he called Marcy, it was charged by someone between 3 and 8am.

Compton???? oh that doesn't sound right at all.

Hopefully the police know what they’re doing and are following all the right protocols.

What we know so far is that a man who owns his own successful business unexpectedly went missing after winning some sum of money. There also was a ping from his cell phone almost 90 miles away on Monday morning. His bank accounts have been drained since.

I’m concerned with how little press this is getting simply because people may not know to report any tips if they don’t see the story.

why would someone bad even bother charging the phone? I wonder if Rich had a charger on him.
Not an expert at all in this area, but...maybe to get access to his account info., passwords etc.?

Some people (raising my hand) are idiot enough to have their passwords written in the Notes app. I did finally lock that particular note, however.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back