CA - Robert Limon, 38, murdered, Tehachapi, 17 Aug 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As was watching his Mom & Dad.

I'm not that good at gauging what a jury will decide but based on the evidence revealed so far, it seems more than likely she will be convicted, no?

I agree that the testimony from Hearn's family was painful to watch.

I would argue that listening to the recorded phone calls was also painful but for completely different reasons.

it sounds pretty damning. they have the phone calls.

I'm not that good at gauging what a jury will decide but based on the evidence revealed so far, it seems more than likely she will be convicted, no?

I agree that the testimony from Hearn's family was painful to watch.

I would argue that listening to the recorded phone calls was also painful but for completely different reasons.

Wow, I agree the wiretapped recordings of the phone calls were difficult to understand, and very tedious. Hopefully, that part of the prosecutions case will be wrapped up soon.

Detective Meyer ... among the best case work I have seen in LE, and I've been here at WS a long time. Also LOVE Judge Brownlee, very good rapport with the jury.

Anyone have any comments about Hearn? I flip-flop on whether he was manipulated by Limon. He's so clinical in his testimony. Opinions on a mental health diagnosis? Narcissist?

I think she is a narcissist. "Robert would be devastated without me".... and Hearn had no reason to kill Robert if not for her. I think maybe his attorneys coached him how to testify and what to expect, etc.

Wow, I agree the wiretapped recordings of the phone calls were difficult to understand, and very tedious. Hopefully, that part of the prosecutions case will be wrapped up soon.

Detective Meyer ... among the best case work I have seen in LE, and I've been here at WS a long time. Also LOVE Judge Brownlee, very good rapport with the jury.

Anyone have any comments about Hearn? I flip-flop on whether he was manipulated by Limon. He's so clinical in his testimony. Opinions on a mental health diagnosis? Narcissist?

why is there nothing today on 23abc. I like how they have been summarizing daily

I think she is a narcissist. "Robert would be devastated without me".... and Hearn had no reason to kill Robert if not for her. I think maybe his attorneys coached him how to testify and what to expect, etc.

I think the motive for Sabrina was actually $$$$, but really how dumb were those two? Thank goodness for Kelly & Jason Bernatene. Seems they suspected them not long after Rob's death and tipped off LE.

Sabrina should spend the rest of her life in prison, as should Hearn. I know it was the only way to charge Limon, but it's a shame that he will benefit from that.

Trial will resume tomorrow. Not sure why they took today off?

I think the motive for Sabrina was actually $$$$, but really how dumb were those two? Thank goodness for Kelly & Jason Bernatene. Seems they suspected them not long after Rob's death and tipped off LE.

Sabrina should spend the rest of her life in prison, as should Hearn. I know it was the only way to charge Limon, but it's a shame that he will benefit from that.

Well they started acting like a couple right away lol idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Terry, Sabrina's attorney today in cross ... called Hearn MR. LIMON!!! Hearn is cool as a cucumber, Terry, not so much. If there is a guilty verdict, I hope it's not overturned by an ineffective counsel appeal.

I hope this makes sense but I don't think it was "for" money, because 300k isn't a lot by ca standards and those millions are not guaranteed. I think it was more that a divorce would cost her what she wasn't willing to pay... she didn't want her rep sullied, lose whatever social standing she had, her security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone watching this? Hearn is on the stand.

Yes I've been watching. Days and hours of it! Came on Websleuths expecting lots of activity but nothing?

It's an absolutely gripping trial - live stream - got all the ingredients, but little interest here it seems?

Is this the only thread???

Is anyone watching this? Hearn is on the stand.

He's been on the stand for days!!! Terry finished with Hearn, Smith is on redirect. Then they broke for lunch. Back at 1:30.

Those who are watching ... has the State proved their case thus far?

Yes I've been watching. Days and hours of it! Came on Websleuths expecting lots of activity but nothing?

It's an absolutely gripping trial - live stream - got all the ingredients, but little interest here it seems?

Is this the only thread???

Yes, this is the only thread.

Finally he's off the stand!!!

Still watching live.

[video=youtube;6q4bkWErviw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4bkWErviw[/video]

For anyone who hasn't been following this trial - you can catch up on youtube. All 10 days testimony are up there ...

I've tried to watch this several times but not enough time since I was watching the Holly Bobo trial. I'm going to try and catch up this week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive
Back