CA - Robert Limon, 38, murdered, Tehachapi, 17 Aug 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this happened when I was a CO years ago.

two guys got into a scuffle at an event. they swore revenge.

few weeks later, one guy sees the other (small town) driving and shoots at him. the other guy reports this to the police and there is an arrest warrant.

a month or so later, the guy who was shot at goes to a friend's house, who resides w his wife and 3 children. they proceed to "party". the guy who shot AT him, his father ( who incidentally had no record) his bro in law and another person kick int he door and shoot everyone but the kids. the original one who was shot AT and his friend die. the wife plays dead and lives.

the wife tells who the perps were, they all get caught except for the bro in law who flees to MX. the friend turns state's evidence and ends up w a light sentence. he was the lookout.

one day, when the mother/wife and the sister (whose husband has fleed to MX) come to visit them in jail, they encounter their former friend/snitch's wife and they fight in front of the jail and threaten to kill her. the mom/wife and sister are arrested and charged with intimidating a witness and terrorist threats.

in the end, the father got DP, the son got LWOP, the former friend got like 8 years, the bro in law was never apprehended and the wife/mom and sister got county time w joint suspended/felony probation.

Wow, that's quite a story. I've never really understood revenge, or murder. The price just seems too high. Just like what happened in this case. How could either of them think they could get away with it? The thought process boggles my mind.

Just caught something. The attempted murder charge says use 2012? Hmnn ...

I could be mistaken, but if memory serves me right they do that when they want to specify a certain area of the penal code for an offense. So in this case with (>USE 2012) they are saying to apply a change or revision in the code that is applicable from 2012 and going forward.

I used to work as a legal assistant at a law firm, but that was years ago and I have read a booking sheet or warrant in a long time. Some of the specifics escape my memory, but I don't think I'm that mistaken about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I thought it may have been date of attempt, but that did not make a lot of sense.

According to court documents, a witness for the prosecution was standing in the hallway outside the courtroom, talking to friends and family when Karen Hudgins slammed the witness into a concrete wall, and the told that witness that "you're going to hell."

Court documents reveal that Hudgins claimed that she attacked the witness because the witness had been sleeping with Robert, and was set to benefit from a life insurance policy and part of a $100,000 reward for information about Robert's death, offered by his employer.

When Detectives asked Hudgins why they would attack the best friend of a homicide victim, Robert, Limon, detectives say "Hudgins sarcastically replied in an angry tone, 'they were best friends? No, they were sc***ing each other'".

The police report shows that Hudgins then told detectives that there is a lot about the murder of Robert Limon that they don't know about, at which point they booked her into jail.

Hudgins said she didn't know the woman was also a witness for the prosecution.
http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...gger-than-a-murderous-love-triangle/641731903

Sabrina Limon will be back in court tomorrow for a pre-arraignment hearing.

UNBELIEVABLE how deceptive and cold a person/wife/mother can be :eek:

IMHO this woman has to be a psychopath to be able to do what she has apparently done.

Robert Limon was murdered Aug 17, 2014.

3 weeks later, Sep 9th, 2014 his now arrested wife, Sabrina SanMillan Limon, suspected of the murder along with her lover, posted this:

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.s.limon

Sabrina SanMillan Limon
September 9

Words can not being to express my thankful heart. Robert showed his love, compassion, hardworking skills,and genuine kindness to everyone he met. Through this pain and unbelievable tragedy, Robs love continues on. The love and kindness given back to me and OUR kid's has been overwhelming. We THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for acts of random kindness that has been shown to us. Flowers. Gifts. Hugs. Food. All of the love love that has come to us has been such a BEAUTIFUL tribute to the AMAZING man Robert was and will never be forgotten. As i express my gratitude, I become more deeply aware of it. And feel the need to express it. The key to happiness in life is love and be loved. God blessed US with Rob for the time he did,and the love he gave was more than some ever will feel or show. I will never let Robs love die or fade out. I will carry it with me where ever i go, and remind our children of it daily as they grow.
~It is better to give and receive.
ACTS 20:35
We received something wonderful from Rob Limons life and the effects are truly overwhelming. It's a feeling of joy, yet I'm totally numb to the fact that I'm left on earth now without him. I look towards God and the beautiful sky HE painted with colors that fill my heart with hope to see Rob again some day.
Rob is a real example of how short life is and how fast it can be over. It's what we're remembered by is up to each of us daily.
Thank you ALL for being a part of our life and our love!
God bless.
Love, Sabrina, Robbie & LeAnna Limon

It makes me sick to read this knowing that she is now a suspect, along with her lover, of murdering her husband and father of her two children !
Narcissistic

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

also, it seems like hudgins and sl were mad this witness was looking at money. seems to me sl was mad because she killed the dude for money. or else why not just leave him?

Exactly, she talks about the $100k life insurance policy and the reward. IMO this Hudgins person ... birds of a feather!!

Sabrina Limon and her lover, court documents say, had planned to poison her husband by placing arsenic in his favorite dessert: banana pudding.

According to the newly released court documents, Limon's former lover, Jonathan Hearn, admitted to the plot on Jan. 3, and detectives found arsenic trioxide in a garage during their investigation into the killing of Limon's husband. Hearn, 26, told detectives they eventually abandoned the plan over fears of getting caught.

Sabrina Limon was charged with murder, among other offenses, just days after Hearn told investigators about the plot.
http://www.bakersfield.com/news/rep...cle_35445b8c-7c68-59cd-ada7-59009d527b10.html

The court documents also say that investigators operated a wiretap on telephone conversations between Hearn and Sabrina Limon after the Aug. 17, 2014, killing. The two talked about the investigation and what detectives knew.

In a conversation on Nov. 17, 2014, Hearn told her, "They might have nothing. They might have everything."

According to the documents, Hearn told investigators that he and Sabrina Limon, 37, had been having an affair since August 2012. He said they engaged in hundreds of conversations regarding their future, some of them focusing on getting married.

Sabrina Limon said divorce was not an option, according to Hearn's statements to investigators. She said she didn't want to deal with child custody issues and taking her children back and forth for visitation.

According to Hearn, Sabrina Limon said she was concerned about her image in Helendale, a small, unincorporated community in San Bernardino County where she, her husband and their two children lived.

She feared a divorce would make her look bad and result in the mutual friends she and Robert Limon shared siding with her husband, the documents said.

Several months after the affair began, they started joking about killing Robert Limon, Hearn told detectives. Those jokes eventually turned into serious discussions in how to do away with him.
http://www.bakersfield.com/news/rep...cle_35445b8c-7c68-59cd-ada7-59009d527b10.html

Much more at link!!

Sabrina Limon told Hearn where her husband was working and his schedule on the day of the killing, according to court documents. Investigators said she and Hearn talked for 80 minutes on the phone after her husband left for work that day.

Surveillance cameras captured images of Hearn leaving the building after the shooting.

Interviewed in the months after the killing, Sabrina Limon admitted to having an affair with Hearn, telling detectives she and her husband had a "semi-open relationship" in which they engaged in casual sex with other people. But she said she fell in love with Hearn.

"We got in deep," she told detectives.

Then why is Sabrina Limon and her friend Karen Lynn Hudgins mad at the witness (KB) for sleeping with Robert?

So SL was concerned for what would happen to her reputation in her small community if she got a divorce, but not if she carried on an affair for years and then murdered her husband?! Wow.

So SL was concerned for what would happen to her reputation in her small community if she got a divorce, but not if she carried on an affair for years and then murdered her husband?! Wow.

She was manipulating Hearn. If Robert was dead she got the money, as well as sympathy and attention. I think her attorney would be smart to work out a plea deal for Sabrina. If a jury hears these details and LWOP is on the table, she's toast.

exactly! and "God wouldn't like divorce" is bullcrap. she said she was worried about child custody and her image in helendale.

Then why is Sabrina Limon and her friend Karen Lynn Hudgins mad at the witness (KB) for sleeping with Robert?

Sabrina had a preliminary hearing this morning, nothing in the media though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara
Back