CA CA - Robin Graham, 18, Los Angeles, 14 Nov 1970

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot say for sure. The next gas station that I know of was not far away...perhaps he offered to take her to get gas there? She surely knew her parents were going to be home late.. Maybe she hoped to get things figured out faster on her own.

Don't think anyone has said this so far - there was a discussion on if there had been an extensive, systematic search for the Corvette at all.
Check the end of this article...while it seems there was no longer lasting active search, police apparently did keep their eyes open for a long time.

imgur.com
JVeiY04

When Bruce Davis is mentioned, is it because he had a corvette? Any pics of him from that time show him as a bearded individual, don’t think that matched the description?

Robin Ann Graham – The Charley Project
Robin Ann Graham

• robin_ann_graham_1.jpg
  • robin_ann_graham_2.jpg
  • robin_ann_graham_3.jpg
  • robin_ann_graham_4.jpg
''Graham, circa 1970; Age-progression to an unknown age
  • Missing Since 11/14/1970
  • Missing From Los Angeles, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 06/22/1952 (68)
  • Age 18 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 125 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue corduroy jacket with gold buttons, a red jersey blouse, blue jeans and red clog shoes. Carrying a leather purse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes''

This wasn't written in the KTLA article above, but if anyone watched the video clip, towards the end, they said police received a new tip in late October. They would not say what it is, but I wonder what could be new after all these years? Found remains or possessions? A confession? It's been two months since that article but I haven't found any follow-up on that lead. Really hope they drop a hint so we can explore an angle that hasn't yet been covered.

In a few of the images, I can see a resemblance to "Little Miss Lake Panasoffkee DOE". The details of a childhood in Greece, etc do not match, of course...Hmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back