CA CA - Robin Graham, 18, Los Angeles, 14 Nov 1970

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if Robin Graham had a aunt named Grace Gene Graham? She may of went by Gene. This would be Robin's dads sister.

Bumping again for Robin. Does anyone know the answer to faeawae2004's question? Thanks.

Small coincidence - Reet was wearing a blue corduroy jacket at the time of her murder, and Robin was last seen wearing a blue corduroy jacket, fwiw.

Wondering again if there is a connection with Robin's disappearance and the murder not only of Reet J. but of Marina Habe. LE have recently speculated that there may be some connection between MH and RJ as news posted today in those threads.
imo, speculation.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...1969-Mulholland-Drive&p=12946853#post12946853
Marina Habe17, body found New Year’s Day, 1969, Mulholland Drive

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Nov-69-Reet-Jurvetson&p=12946836#post12946836
CA - Laurel Canyon, WhtFem 358UFCA, 20-23, Manson Victim, Nov'69 - Reet Jurvetson

Hi kylie, I was wondering how you know Robin & Pickle? I just came across this site & I was surprised to see you mention Pickle. I haven't heard him called that in years.

Did anyone else wonder about this comment by Robin's sister? I believe the poster was referencing another missing gal, Sherry Pickle. But Robin's sister seems to be referencing someone completely different.....

Yes, I've wondered about the " pickle comment " , too. The only reason I didn't think it was in reference to Sherry Pickle is because "Pickle" was referred to as " him ".

After all this time , unless there is a confession or the car is somehow tracked down , we will never know what happened to robin ?

Has anyone contacted law enforcment to suggest it could be her?

Nope, I wanted to post here to have someone review it. Do you think it's a close enough match?

Maybe if the dental charts match, imo. nice find.
UID female
The estimated age range is due to four of the third molars are still unerrupted presnet in jaw and maxilla and because of the lack of fusion of the bones of the skull.

I just left a vm with the LA coroner's office, with Robin's Namus ID# and the UID's ID#. Hopefully they pay attention to their messages. I couldn't find an email address anywhere for the coroner or the missing person's unit.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back