CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY did they poison their son? Did they give poison to any of the other kids or just him? Was he the scapegoat?

I've followed this case since day one, and I don't understand this at all.

All I can think of is Roman was of a different mother, now deceased, and who I think (?) was the custodial parent until she was deployed, and then had to send him to Jordan. I want to say mom & Roman lived in WI, and Placerville was totally unexpected.

When she returned from duty, I think it was a situation where she was unfit for Roman to move home with her. I don't know if Roman reacted to his own personal situation where for some reason he'd be separated from the other kids, or what, but for whatever reason, Roman ended up emaciated, and inside a hidden, plastic toy box when located by investigators. MOO

Last edited:
All I can think of is Roman was of a different mother, now deceased, and who I think (?) was the custodial parent until she was deployed, and then had to send him to Jordan. I want to say mom & Roman lived in WI, and Placerville was totally unexpected.

When she returned from duty, I think it was a situation where she was unfit for Roman to move home with her. I don't know if Roman reacted to his own personal situation where for some reason he'd be separated from the other kids, or what, but for whatever reason, Roman ended up emaciated, and inside a hidden, plastic toy box when located by investigators. MOO
It is so heartbreaking. He reminds me of Gannon. Two handsome, sweet young men who deserved so much better, than the witches their father's allowed to move in. Makes my blood boil.

It is so heartbreaking. He reminds me of Gannon. Two handsome, sweet young men who deserved so much better, than the witches their father's allowed to move in. Makes my blood boil.
I was just reflecting, having read this thread today, of how jealousy and spite towards another woman essentially most likely led to both Gannon and Roman suffering and losing their little lives.

Absolutely despicable.

Everything about this case is so sad. This poor child and his poor mother.

Justice For Roman Lopez 11 yr Old Found Deceased In Placerville CA

Just saw that Lindsey changed her plea to no contest her sentencing will be July 8, 25 to life. Jordon still pleas not guilty his preliminary hearing will be July 24.

Edited to add - just noticed the 24th is a Sunday - so asked on the FB thread - if it could be June 24th. I will get back - for any corrections.

From my FB page - I can't post a link, as it has my name on it...

CBS local video news report live from Court at 5/16/22 hearing when step-mom changed her plea.

WHY did they poison their son? Did they give poison to any of the other kids or just him? Was he the scapegoat?

I've followed this case since day one, and I don't understand this at all.
Slow poison has been perhaps the most potent tool of witches since the beginning of time. It mimics the gradual effects of disease and (if not caught red handed) it can be very difficult to prove even today because so many varied poisons can be used and even if they are detected a reasonable argument can be made for accidental environmental exposure.

I'm curious to know just what evidence was discovered over that long year to make a murder (and torture) case. It can be a bit discomforting to know just how much of what we say, do and basically even think gets recorded by our phones and computers but the flip side is that it is comforting that monsters like this often hang themselves with it.

An uncomfortable local update:

https://fox40.com/news/local-news/j...7LAtg43K0DHotYBpqthTPjkRCTwJIQkvQIt7jLtp45ZYU

Edit: The story was just released that Jordan Piper was accused of child *** and had a camera set up in the bathroom of the house. The story is still there (Fox40 news channel in Sacramento) but this website is blocking it due to a word in the headline.

Last edited:
An uncomfortable local update:

Edit: The story was just released that Jordan Piper was accused of child *** and had a camera set up in the bathroom of the house. The story is still there (Fox40 news channel in Sacramento) but this website is blocking it due to a word in the headline.
Thought this couldn't get worse, but it just keeps getting worse and worse. Poor Roman. The other kids were probably suffering a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w