CA - Ron Jeremy, adult film star, 67, accused of underage sex assaults, 2004+ *declared incompetent*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
- Accused Felon -

- Los Angeles,
California -
- 2004 and Beyond -

Defendant:
Ron Jeremy, 67
also-known-as
Ronald Jeremy Hyatt

1)) We Are Central PA:
*advertiser censored* star Ron Jeremy faces 20 additional counts of sex assault, including against 15-year-old | WTAJ - www.wearecentralpa.com
GRAPHIC Text

2)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Ron Jeremy Arrested - CA - بحث Google

May Prompt Justice Be Served.

[Contribution # 7582
Thread # 540155]

Ron Jeremy Rape Case Paused for Psychiatric Evaluation After 'Incoherent' *advertiser censored* Star Misses Court Hearing
A judge in California on Thursday announced that an ongoing criminal case against Ron Jeremy would be suspended due to concerns about the former *advertiser censored* star’s mental state.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge George Lomeli agreed to pause the proceedings and set a date for Jeremy to undergo a complete psychiatric evaluation.

I have to wonder if Ron has had or is experiencing any physical symptoms in addition to the purported psychiatric ones.

Given his line of work combined with his (alleged) crimes, neurosyphilis comes to mind. With a dearth of information and the fact that I obviously have never examined or had any contact with the defendant, this is nothing more than a professional curiosity at the moment. A number of other factors or malingering certainly could be attributing to his apparent mental decline.

ETA: There are NO excuses for his actions. IMHO, he has proven himself over the decades to be a vile, repulsive person. Physical and or mental illness does not a criminal make.

https://news.yahoo.com/former-*advertiser censored*-star-ron-jeremy-215349936.html

Former adult film star Ron Jeremy is suffering from “severe dementia” and will be declared incompetent to stand trial on multiple charges of rape later this month, according to an L.A. County prosecutor in an email obtained by The Times.

Jeremy — whose legal name is Ronald Hyatt — was first charged in June 2020 with raping four women he had met in West Hollywood bars and clubs. The case quickly ballooned, as dozens of women came forward claiming the onetime *advertiser censored* king had been abusing women for decades at parties and adult film conventions or on movie sets.

Last edited:
Wondering, based on his profession and experiences, if his "severe dementia" could be caused by tertiary syphilis. Just wondering.

Ron Jeremy was very successful in his business for decades. I doubt very much that he would have gone untreated for a syphilis infection. I would bet big money that he's not so prideful as to not simply play up his advanced age and the reputation of people in his profession. Obviously people are ready willing and able to speculate on explanations for his "dementia".

Fact is, wonder or doubt, we'll never know for certain unless there is a publicized autopsy after his death, and I would bet big money there won't be. Speculation is all we have.

For those who need a non-paywalled article:

This article repeatedly stresses that if he does improve, it will still be possible to try him on the charges. One might take this to mean that if he is "faking it" or embellishing his mental illness one way or another (i.e. psychoactive drugs be it too many or too few therapeutic ones), he'll need to continue doing so indefinitely but I predict he will be released from a state hospital after a few months and then simply drops out of the public eye until there's another cultural shift or, more likely, his death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sault-charges-sent-state-mental-hospital.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back