CA CA - Rose Cole, 16, Oakland, 1972 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isabela- I found an address for Pose P Cole on zabasearch.com and I sent it to you in PM.

Shadow205 said:
I started a thread at a Flint,MI forum looking for anyone who was court ordered to Synanon back in the 70's. I am sure that Rose was not the only person sent there by the court system. Maybe we can find someonelse who was sent there. He is the link to the forum:

http://www.flinttalk.com/index.php
I finally got a reply to the message that I posted at the local Flint,MI forum!!!

I RAN THE INTAKE/NEWCOMER PROGRAM IN SYNANON FOR SOME TIME DURING THE 70'S BUT ROSE'S NAME DOES NOT RING A BELL. I DO REMEMBER A FEW COURT ORDERED RESIDENTS FROM MICHIGAN, A RELATIVE OF THEN CONGRESSMAN DIGGS BEING ONE, BUT BY IN LARGE, SYNANON DID NOT ACCEPT TOO MANY COURT ORDERED RESIDENTS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAD TO BE THERE AND HAD TO WANT TO BE THERE. iF SHE WAS IN HER TEENS WHEN SHE CAME IN, THEN SHE WAS PART OF LARGE GROUP OF TEENAGERS THAT ENTERED THE PROGRAM IN THE MID 70'S.....SAY FROM 74 UNTIL 77.

IsabelaPR said:
We have tried! If you could give it a shot, that will be great!!! It shouldn't be that difficult, there is only one Pose Poem Cole in this world :) Let me know what other info will you need. All I have is his name and birthdate, along with the addresses were he used to live. The same public information you'll find online!

Isa
Could this be him? Got this off my Net Detective

POSE P COLE 49
837 BLUEBIRD DR
IRVING, TX 75061

ETA, Isabella, I found something else, not sure you'd want me to post, check your PM.

Sounds like him to me Chris. Is this the same info that you located GraceBlue?

Hello everyone - I have been checking on from time to time. It is amazing to see how much work you have all done on the Cole case.

I have some news - for those who remember....The original overlays I had sent to the Cole family and the pics of the Jane Doe Marin County Bust that were done by Gloria Nusse - well Mrs. Nusse did some work on another case I referred her to last year. It was a three year old cold case that was solved just this week!

If interested - you can see a collection of TV reports and news print on the case at my website:

http://web.mac.com/doa.cop/iWeb/DOA.COP/Death Blog/88721A4B-F680-4CD7-8F3C-C687D8750695.html

I also got a call from the CA DOJ - who is trying to compare another Marin Jane Doe to the Cole case!!!!

Will take some work - but I'll do what I can do - keep you posted as much as legally can.

I am in talks with a new broadband based television series - it will be sort of an Amercia's Most Wanted for the John and Jane Doe community. We will try and crack cold case Doe cases across the nation. Can't really talk much abou the format at this time - other than to say something like this is long overdue and much needed. If you love this site - wait til this project gets off the ground!

Keep up the good work.

doa cop- Wow. Its amazing how Gloria can re-create someone's face from just bones with clay! Thank you for sharing that link and for the update on another Marin Co. Jane Doe being looked at into. Please do keep us updated as much as you can (legally of course.)

Wow! Just visited your site! Great work! Please do keep us in the loop. . .Thank you!

And thank you all! Today is Rose's birthday, her 50th! I am not loosing hope, however, I did hope to find her before her birthday.

Rose! We love you! Happy Birthday!

IsabelaPR said:
Rose! We love you! Happy Birthday!
DITTO!!!!!

happy%20birthday1.gif
gift.gif
party.gif
party5.gif
party3.gif
party2.gif
party4.gif
congratulations.gif
cake.gif
blow%20out%20candles.gif
tulips2.gif
tulips.gif
balloons.gif
cheers2.gif
champagne.gif
happy%20birthday2.gif
happy%20birthday3.gif
happy%20birthday4.gif

Pias, the owner of Hot-on-the-Trail blog (HOTT), started a series about Rose's disappearance. She contacted me and asked for info regarding Rose's case. She wanted Part I to post on her birthday.

I didn't read my messages until late the evening of Rose's birthday so she had to do Part I with very little assistance. She did a FANTASTIC job!!!Please read Part I here:

http://hot-on-the-trail-at.blog-city.com/the_mystery_of_rose_cole.htm

Isa, Pias would like to contact you regarding the rest of the series. Would you mind if I gave her your email address? PM me or email me, k.

I'm glad that Pias was able to go ahead with the story. Isabella answered all of her guestions, that I sent to her(See post 138) back in November, Pias contacted me again needing additional information from Isabeela before finsihing up the article. I unfortunately had trouble contacting Isabella due to her Grandmother dying. I told Isabella that Pias was wanting to do the feature for Rose's birthday, evidently they were succesful at catching up with each other in time.

Great job on the story Pias!

Way back somewhere in the thread, we talked about the churches in the nearby vicinity of Synanon helping people "Leave" there. I think that I had found that information in the book "The Light On Synanon". I think that is a direction for us to explore furthur. Rose did mention in one of the letters that someone was helping her and that they thought that she was 19 years old.

Had anyone followed up on the possible match to 169UFPA? It sounds like Rose would have been too tall and the eye color is wrong but she has the look.. I am hoping though on the side of finding her alive...

and what about Pose? Did ya call him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back