CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurse, I am in agreement with you! Ever since seeing that video earlier, my hinkie meter has been going off! I went back and rewated it, but this time really noticed the rapid movement of his eyes back and forth. I also viewed other video of news interviews he has done over the last two days, and I think he is struggling to keep his story straight.

I think it is important what LE is NOT stating right now and predict that LE will rename this person of interest as a suspect within the next 24 hours. Obviously, he wasnt at the studio to open it for a 4:30 class on Friday. If that was the case, LE would have confirmed his alibi of being at his business during the window of time Sandra disappeared, and left. Instead, they stayed for HOURS conducting an interview...sounds like no alibi to me!

Also, we don't really know WHAT was seized from his house, only Frank states that it was a cellphone and couple of CDS, but if you watch his interviews, he states this with hesitation. Wonder if LE also seized a hard drive???

The Feds have guidelines as to when to issue an Amber Alert. They are involved because the child has to be entered in NCIC. (National Crime Information Center) However, each state have their own set of guideline on when to issue an Amber alert and there-in lies the problem! Some if not most states will issue an Amber Alert even if a custodial or non-custodial parent is involved. The biggest difference with an Amber Alert is that it is sent to LE agencies within a certain radius or nationwide. The decesion is made by the issuing agency.

Also, in CA, an amber alert is sent to Highway signs. There are several such signs in my county. As far as I know, these are only sent to the signs when they have vehicle information. So with Sandra - there was no vehicle info :(

Salem

Also, in CA, an amber alert is sent to Highway signs. There are several such signs in my county. As far as I know, these are only sent to the signs when they have vehicle information. So with Sandra - there was no vehicle info :(

Salem

Yep, you are right Salem. I know California has had these signs for 400 bizillion years or so but we just got the signs about a year ago! Forgot about them....Thanks

you know what I hate.....I hate going to bed knowing that Sandra is not in a safe, warm bed.

I hate the thought that a sixty year old man kissed her on the mouth when she was six years old.... her family filed a report...

and I hate that now...after she just turned eight...this same man that kissed her on the mouth had his cars, home, business, etc searched in her vanishing.

sorry for the rant

you know what I hate.....I hate going to bed knowing that Sandra is not in a safe, warm bed.

I hate the thought that a sixty year old man kissed her on the mouth when she was six years old.... her family filed a report...

and I hate that now...after she just turned eight...this same man that kissed her on the mouth had his cars, home, business, etc searched in her vanishing.

sorry for the rant

Just saying what everyone else feels. You were really going good! Why did you stop?

I'm pretty sure that no one has brought this up or has mentioned it in this thread, I was reading throug this thread b/c I wanted to get caught up on everything and there was something that really stood out to me. There was an article that had a quote from her cousin in it. The cousin tells Sandra 2 weeks before she goes missing to not talk to strangers and gives her a talk about how there are creepy guys out there. Does anyone else beside me find that really wierd that just 2 weeks before the girl goes missing there wa a conversation between her and the cousin about talking to strangers bc of what they do to children? It's just a huge red flag to me.

I am not saying that the cousin had anything to do with it but that was just really wierd to me.

I am pretty sure that no one has brought this up has found it really wierd so I am going to bring it up now. I was reading throug this thread b/c I wanted to get caught up on everything and there was something that really stood out to me. There was an article that had a quote from her cousin in it. The cousin tells Sandra 2 weeks before she goes missing to not talk to strangers and gives her a talk about how there are creepy guys out there. Does anyone else beside me find that really wierd that just 2 weeks before the girl goes missing there wa a conversation between her and the cousin about talking to strangers bc of what they do to children?

I am not saying that the cousin had anything to do with it but that was just really wierd to me.

Or....Did something happen to prompt the conversation?

Or....Did something happen to prompt the conversation?

Exactly. It really makes you wonder aboout it. IDK if the cousin had anything to do with it but the fact that this conversation happend 2 weeks before Sandra went missing is a huge red flag to me.

I found where it talks about the cousin:

http://www.foxreno.com/news/19037015/detail.html

Candice Vega says just two weeks ago she warned her little cousin about being safe.

“I told her, ‘Gosh, you're so pretty and cute and little’. I said, ‘you know you're not supposed to talk to strangers, right?’ She said ‘yeah’. I said, ‘because there's a lot of bad people who like to take pretty, little girls like you’. She said, ‘Do you know anyone who's been kidnapped?’ I said, ‘No, but I see it on TV all the time’."

Exactly. It really makes you wonder aboout it. IDK if the cousin had anything to do with it but the fact that this conversation happend 2 weeks before Sandra went missing is a huge red flag to me.
I remember this part well..... it was around the same time the tire slashing, theft, and camera installation happened as well. And FW lives behind their trailer. if it was FW could there have been some grooming been going on? Could the cousin have seen something even if it seemed innocent at the time? Was someone else grooming her?

I hear ya WillenFan... everything hinky preceeding the story happened two weeks earlier... are we to assume coincidence? nah not us....!

I'm pretty sure that no one has brought this up or has mentioned it in this thread, I was reading throug this thread b/c I wanted to get caught up on everything and there was something that really stood out to me. There was an article that had a quote from her cousin in it. The cousin tells Sandra 2 weeks before she goes missing to not talk to strangers and gives her a talk about how there are creepy guys out there. Does anyone else beside me find that really wierd that just 2 weeks before the girl goes missing there wa a conversation between her and the cousin about talking to strangers bc of what they do to children? It's just a huge red flag to me.

Was the cousin male? Otherwise, I don't see a correlation. I told my daughter early on like around age 4 or 5 to be aware of strangers, especially men, and yes I was blunt about it, "There are bad men out there who want to hurt little girls". I don't care if I scared her, little kids should be scared of strangers!
Maybe Sandra didn't get it, or maybe she considered these guys familiar.

I found where it talks about the cousin:

http://www.foxreno.com/news/19037015/detail.html

Candice Vega says just two weeks ago she warned her little cousin about being safe.

“I told her, ‘Gosh, you're so pretty and cute and little’. I said, ‘you know you're not supposed to talk to strangers, right?’ She said ‘yeah’. I said, ‘because there's a lot of bad people who like to take pretty, little girls like you’. She said, ‘Do you know anyone who's been kidnapped?’ I said, ‘No, but I see it on TV all the time’."
that is the foreshadowing of doom.... it makes me completely ill.

I remember this part well..... it was around the same time the tire slashing, theft, and camera installation happened as well. And FW lives behind their trailer. if it was FW could there have been some grooming been going on? Could the cousin have seen something even if it seemed innocent at the time? Was someone else grooming her?

I hear ya WillenFan... everything hinky preceeding the story happened two weeks earlier... are we to assume coincidence? nah not us....!

I'm wondering the same thing. I mean I dont think she had anything to with Sandra being missing but the fact that this conversation happend just 2 weeks ago IDK. Does anyone know if they have talked to this Candace girl?

Was the cousin male? Otherwise, I don't see a correlation. I told my daughter early on like around age 4 or 5 to be aware of strangers, especially men, and yes I was blunt about it, "There are bad men out there who want to hurt little girls". I don't care if I scared her, little kids should be scared of strangers!
Maybe Sandra didn't get it, or maybe she considered these guys familiar.
I think it is just the worst sort of foreshadowing of all....TRAGIC in fact if you couple it with her grandfather putting in a security camera in the same time frame. Depends on how OLD the cousin is....but what would cause her to say it?

I'm wondering the same thing. I mean I dont think she had anything to with Sandra being missing but the fact that this conversation happend just 2 weeks ago IDK. Does anyone know if they have talked to this Candace girl?
Willen, somewhere in this quagmire of posts Tonia, one of our posters...I believe it was her and sorry if I am giving credit to the wrong person...posted a list of all the names of persons...and, I think, ages.... I will go back and see if I can find it in here.

I was going to say it could just have been coincidence but I couldn't figure out how to spell it!

I think it is just the worst sort of foreshadowing of all....TRAGIC in fact if you couple it with her grandfather putting in a security camera in the same time frame. Depends on how OLD the cousin is....but what would cause her to say it?

You and I are completely on the same page. When I first heard about the security camera I wondered if it wasn't place there bc of someone bothering Sandra or something. Then when I read about the cousin I had the same thought as you wonder if the two things were tied together.

Dude...I seriously don't know. I would think they could get ob. of justice charges...or interfering with an investigation. :confused: I know on post they can shoot you if you run the checkpoints (seriously...it is in the ROE..rules of engagement)

O/T - they will chase you down, guns drawn, and get you. I know this for a fact - I was in a car that went through a checkpoint on a Marine base without stopping. Some of the scariest moments of my life. :eek:

Needless to say, the driver ended up in the stockade and I believe he was dishonorably discharged at some point. I was never allowed to talk to him again - so not exactly sure what happened to him :crazy:

Salem

Salem.... Has Soulscape or Tuba posted anything else beside the one chart that you know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l