CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder about that report too...I mean I read I don't know how many that Tim Millers groups FOUND Caylee and it was secret.....we know that did not happen.

I'll eat my words if this person is telling the truth...but with only 8 posts and coming directly here I just have to wonder. Maybe Trish could make sure the IP is coming from where they say they are at chico.

Ya know, for some reason I don't think the dad is involved. His recent record is clean, he was hours away, police haven't kept him when he was in there, and for some (possibly strange) reason I just don't get a weird feeling when he talks. He tells Sandra to fight, get away, call 911...he just seems the exact opposite of the Anthony family. That alone makes me think he's not guilty of anything. LOL Well...he's guilty of ignoring his daughter for a year, but that's a far cry from kidnapping.

Dad passed poly...right?

The cousin's trailer in Oakdale that was searched, do we have a location better than just Oakdale? I am researching SO's in that area...

Ya know, for some reason I don't think the dad is involved. His recent record is clean, he was hours away, police haven't kept him when he was in there, and for some (possibly strange) reason I just don't get a weird feeling when he talks. He tells Sandra to fight, get away, call 911...he just seems the exact opposite of the Anthony family. That alone makes me think he's not guilty of anything. LOL Well...he's guilty of ignoring his daughter for a year, but that's a far cry from kidnapping.

I have not seen those comments on the t.v. That is heartbreaking but yes finally, a parent who says something that doesn't send your hinky meter rising.

Bump for her post on this thread which provides why she came. (her join date is Sept 2008.

Danistar, if you are out there please update us!

Exact text I recieved word for word. It's not much:

They found her body today in a field off of Tracy Blvd. Please pray for her soul and her family in this difficult time. Keep an eye on your babies.

After calling back she said she may have let it slip out too soon and her friend the searcher was not happy she said anything. I don't know anything else and was hoping to find more info so I came here since I have been following the Caylee case on this site.

Danistar, if you are wrong and were misinformed we will not be upset with you! Don't not come back for that reason. thx

“I told her (Sandra), you’ve go to be careful with some adults,” he told a Record reporter Monday.

This is the man who's home was raided today. Creepy comment!

Maybe he noticed Sandra spending a lot of time with Wohler and was uncomfortable with it. I know if it was me I would have said something to her...he!! I would have said something to her mother...and I, as bold as I am, would have definitely said something to Wohler. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm all up in everybody's business but better safe than sorry.

It's one of the videos on that awesome link Nurse posted. I'll have to go look, but it's when they ask him if he has anything to say to her. Sounded like a legitimate thing to say to someone you didn't take.

I have not seen those comments on the t.v. That is heartbreaking but yes finally, a parent who says something that doesn't send your hinky meter rising.

I think you guys are wasting your time ..

Seems like it was a rumor ..
Doubt she'll post again ..

Nore, my exact sentiments.

That wouldn't seem so weird to me as telling the girl herself. I've told that to moms before who let their kids wander unsupervised. Now that I think of it, I recall one woman who had a real problem with me telling her that her 3 year old child was not safe wandering all over the several acre church & parking lot every Sunday while she chatted after the service. I guess I wasn't considering that some of these people may have told the mother first, and hit a dead end. In that case, I would tell the child also.

We go to a different church now so hope someone is watching out for that little girl.

Maybe he noticed Sandra spending a lot of time with Wohler and was uncomfortable with it. I know if it was me I would have said something to her...he!! I would have said something to her mother...and I, as bold as I am, would have definitely said something to Wohler. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm all up in everybody's business but better safe than sorry.

Hundreds of volunteers are expected to join the search for Sandra who disappeared nearly a week ago from her home at a Tracy mobile home park. Authorities are asking people who want to help in the search to gather at a fire station at 7700 Linne Road on Saturday. That's where organizers will assign them to specific tasks in the search for the missing girl.
http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleVie...Home-Park-Surveillance-Video-Saturday-Morning

There is still HOPE.

module_title_mc_leadstory.gif

Calif. Cops, FBI Search For Missing Girl

To those who know her, 8-year-old Sandra Cantu is the epitome of the friendly, personable girl next door, but friends and family members hope that someone didn't take advantage of the second grader's trusting nature. Cops in Tracy, Calif. say Sandra went missing on March 28, 2009 and now the FBI has joined the effort to find her.
>>The Full Story
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/

Here is the link: http://www.fox40.com/pages/search_for_sandra

Under the video click on next until you see the one that is 2:25 minutes long with a picture of her dad. The title gets cut off but starts, "Father of Missing..."

He says, "I love you, and if you can get to a phone call 911, Babe. Call somebody, run, do anything you can do, but please try to get home."

Another video on the site which starts, "Parents of Missing..." and is 4:00 minutes has him telling Sandra he loves her, and then pleads with the kidnapper saying he doesn't have to turn himself in, just let Sandra go.

These just seem logical and make sense to me.

yeah when MK said that on NG tonight I recalled hearing that. :furious: That also stood up in court and said something that I will never forget either. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

And don't forget the many courtroom smirks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho