CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick over this. Please, let it now be Sandra. Just once, can't we have a happy ending to these cases?

Ty. The one at the vigil is the mother and the father. When I look at the one of the two sitting on the step, the male looks younger than the man in the vigil but very similar characteristics - a younger clone. I am not certain, and I have been wrong many time before. The step pix also the male looks shorter to me.

Have a go and see what you think. I simply do not know for sure.

I was going by the names " David & D..." in the writing below the pic of them sitting on the steps. But if the paper got it wrong, it wouldn't surprise me.

I feel sick over this. Please, let it now be Sandra. Just once, can't we have a happy ending to these cases?

I agree I too wish for a happy ending. I'm so sick of coming on the crimes in the news and missing sections and seeing children killed and extremely abused by parents and care givers, and also all of these missing children.

Something has got to change in this country. We need to come together as a nation and protect our children!

Oh my I sure hope the family is not invovled. :mad: red ribbon??? Most criminals do not leave this type of thing when dumping a body (if it is a body)

If it is her, it could be someone in the MHP that had an obsession or inappropriate 'crush' on her. Just another thought about the red ribbon.

Oh my I sure hope the family is not invovled. :mad: red ribbon??? Most criminals do not leave this type of thing when dumping a body (if it is a body)

no, but if it's someone who knew Sandra.... It's not something I think a stranger would do, but not necessarily something only a family member would do...but, it's just my opinion.

I wish I could find something online about it, but I can't...on the local radio news they said that the irrigation ditch was filled a week ago, and did NOT have anything in it at the time. So this item is new...not a good sign. :(

Hey guys I just came on here to see if there were any updates. I hope that suticase is empty.

maybe it was just used for an airline trip and the ribbon was for identifying a black suitcase? I guess I am saying maybe it is not significant unless they find red ribbon in one of their poi's homes...dum de dum dum

If Sandra's body is in that suitcase then they need start looking at people in that MHP. STEADFAST and I were just talking either yesterday or the day before about how we both thought she was still in the park.

oh this is so not good. Fixing to leave work but will check back in as soon as I can get the little one and get home........Prayers for Sandra and her family!

If Sandra's body is in that suitcase then they need start looking at people in that MHP. STEADFAST and I were just talking either yesterday or the day before about how we both thought she was still in the park.

btw, I just left you a msg.....

Breaking news on HLN - after break about Sandra

I wish I could find something online about it, but I can't...on the local radio news they said that the irrigation ditch was filled a week ago, and did NOT have anything in it at the time. So this item is new...not a good sign. :(

Not good.

maybe it was just used for an airline trip and the ribbon was for identifying a black suitcase? I guess I am saying maybe it is not significant unless they find red ribbon in one of their poi's homes...dum de dum dum

The article said it had a red ribbon around it. This sounds like it is the type of ribbon you often see used on luggage. As decoration or to make it more sturdy. Sometimes it is used to make handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en