CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they are going to do a sweep into the stand of trees. Lining up arms length apart facing the trees.

that one le is placing markers in the dirt...hopefully footprints or tire marks in the dirt....

The guys all dressed alike in the khaki pants and blue t-shirts - are they FBI or are they Tracy LE? They are picking up anything on the sides of the road and putting it in bags.
Maybe it's not Sandra herself in the container, but her clothing or something? Or am I being too optimistic?
This is so sad...

Question: How are they doing this if they have to be a mile away? Also, anyone know where the container is in reference to the live feed? Thanks!

Seems like they are going to do a sweep into the stand of trees. Lining up arms length apart facing the trees.

What are you watching to see this please - is there a link or is it on the tv?

Are you guys watching News10? Is there another link with live footage?

Why are they taking pictures (if that is what they're doing) of that white truck? Do we know what the truck is doing there? Is it the farmers?

That truck is stuck there right? Or am I seeing things?

ETA. It's not stuck...but something is up with it.

If they haven't open the container yet maybe they are waiting for someone, and instead of waiting are looking just incase it is sandra, I hope Im not to optimistic but with Jessis Davis the first place they thought was a grave and it wasnt.... That had news and tons of LE and FBI I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en