CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand HLN half the time....one guy said they won't open it there. Then why did they clear the air space?

I thought the same thing, Closer. They can put a tent up with no problem.

Those live shots look all to familiar......with the vans and such.

bumping my own post because it makes me really, really scared that the "box" wasn't there a week ago when they filled the pond up! No wonder the farmer called police!!!:eek:

Okay, this is going to turn evil now - where was it stored and are there any storage facilities in Tracy and can we determine who has these storage units?

Thanks everyone for updating for whats on tv, my children are watching wow wow wubbzy and I have no idea what website to go to. thanks

Not that I'm questioning this info, but why would the pond be filled a week ago, then drained.

Also if it was filled (exactly) a week ago, that means (if this is Sandra, god forbid) she was someplace else for a period of time.

This is so sad and horrible.
this is an irrigation pond that they drain and fill, drain and fill, drain and fill to water crops. From the channel ten live shots before the airspace was cleared you could see a creek right next to them... I would imagine they fill them from that...

and we don't know the date it was filled but either it had just been filled or the perp was carrying her around for a while/holding her somewhere, etc if that is the case and it really is her.

Sure looks like they are collecting evidence along the road right now via those live shots on News10. Too sad.

This is breaking my heart. They would not all still be out there if this was not something serious. I'll catch up on all your wonderful posts later. Now, I'm just watching and waiting for the presser.

Salem

detectives fanning out on the sides of the road "looking" for stuff

they are doing what looks to be like a grid search on the side of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads