CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be several hours, later this evening before they know anything.

Just saw the presser and trying to catch up on the posts. I've already forgotton...On KRON they said they would have more on the story at ???? Did anyone catch the time?

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to actually hear what the reporters were asking? Why don't they speak into a microphone? All we are able to hear is the guy who really knows nothing and will reveal nothing except that the suitcase was found and will be moved to another site to be opened.

The thing is if she was just killed recently there might not be a smell there. I mean we don't know when that bag was placed there. If it is Sandra in the bag the idiot that took her could have just killed her yesterday and placed there in the middle of the night.

It sure would be nice!!

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to actually hear what the reporters were asking? Why don't they speak into a microphone? All we are able to hear is the guy who really knows nothing and will reveal nothing except that the suitcase was found and will be moved to another site to be opened.

It seems like they could erect one of those blue tents and preserve a crime scene and evidence just in case.....why wouldn't they do that instead of waiting to open it?

I think they believe there is a body inside the bag and want to take it to the Crime lab to process it. They probably are considering the bag itself part of the crime scene and want to keep as much in tact as possible. Plus, it is very windy there, generally!!!!

Heh, reporter pointed out unusual to request no fly zone. ITA with that.

Its over but we should know by the 10:00 p.m. news if not sooner.

Salem

I agree. This reminds me of when they found Caylee. It was handled distinctly different that when other "possible evidence" was found. I know with Caylee they found remains right away, but I'm thinking there is something we don't know that is leading LE to think there are remains - or something very close - inside this container.

I think they believe there is a body inside the bag and want to take it to the Crime lab to process it. They probably are considering the bag itself part of the crime scene and want to keep as much in tact as possible. Plus, it is very windy there, generally!!!!

They are really going all out for " no indication of human remains"

Reading between the lines here and esperience with watching other events like this one. I would be shocked if there isn't a body in the case.

And if not human remains another thing comes to mind: "They haven't even found her clothes yet."

What he didn't say spoke volumes. They must be on to something there or they wouldn't be a no fly zone and such labor intensive investigators down there. And good for them not having a fly zone! Sometimes that's a bit much.

Not having a good feeling about this. I hope I'm wrong, but still...

Reading between the lines here and esperience with watching other events like this one. I would be shocked if there isn't a body in the case.

I agree. Just walked in a minute ago, and this. :mad:

Heh, reporter pointed out unusual to request no fly zone. ITA with that.

The Information Officer agreed and said they had never requested a no fly zone before. This sounds very excessive if it is just "covering bases" in case it is a crime scene. I think they are more confident of the situation than they want to say right now. JMO, of course.

I wonder if the farm workers who found this peeked? Don't you think it would be a normal thing for someone to do?

It's really hard to believe they would go to all this trouble and not even know what was in the bag. All this and the no fly zone....and they don't know what's in it? IDK....I feel hink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en