CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing that hope! We need some logical explanations so we can hope for the best for Sandra!

Awhile back a rock quarry near me was searched, cops, divers and the entire bit. Neighbors came by and told me it was another body (another story), it ended up being a deer in a truck. Anything could be in this bag. I guess I want to hang on to the hope that it is not her and somewhere, somehow she is safe.

I remember Danistar's posts...strange that LE would leave the container out in the pond for a couple of days...why wouldn't they have just gotten in a boat and pulled it out then? Makes no sense that they would leave a possible dead baby out there like that for three days. I'm not knocking your theory at all, I promise. I just can't see it happening that way....but, what do I know....all of the rest of your theory falls into place (luggage, danistar's post, family visit)....IDK...

It's just a theory...I'm thinking that letting the land owner drain the pond would preserve evidence that might otherwise be disturbed by pulling a boat in there, on a trailer, hooked to a truck, that would leave tire tracks everywhere, not to mention the foot traffic. Also finger prints would be preserved and I would think it would be better to just be able to pluck the bag up rather than fish around in the water for the bag and possibly destroy prints. I'm sure they are handling that bag with great caution as to not disturb anything and track prints have probably already been taken.

OT- After living down in the basement for the last few weeks, I have to say that this is one of the best bunch of people and really thorough. I should have known Christine was the mod...hi there~!

Sorry I have to say this under such horrible circumstances!

That would sound reasonable, especially if they had a couple LE supervising to make sure the workers didn't get nosey and open it.

It's just a theory...I'm thinking that letting the land owner drain the pond would preserve evidence that might otherwise be disturbed by pulling a boat in there, on a trailer, hooked to a truck, that would leave tire tracks everywhere, not to mention the foot traffic. Also finger prints would be preserved and I would think it would be better to just be able to pluck the bag up rather than fish around in the water for the bag and possibly destroy prints. I'm sure they are handling that bag with great caution as to not disturb anything and track prints have probably already been taken.

we have discussed this so many times, we get started get no where, other things come up, sadly.....it has been tried a few times by a few networks and never seems to work...never hurts to try to get a SOLID campaign going again. Anyone willing to be the organizer ;)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26445&highlight=Network+missing&page=3

:blowkiss:

I understand, I can remember when I was following the Jessica Lunsford case and how irate, sick, and furious over what Couey did to her. It upset me so bad I wanted to take on the world...but, you are right, things do come up..jobs, family, life....

Look at chapters like MADD and all those other organizations....how did they do it? Another example is the March for LIfe in Washington....200,000 people showed up for that, mainly networking through churches. How do you get from being just a few, to a group of many? and how do you get the legislative heads to listen? That's where the focus needs to be, imo, if I could change the rules, if you are found guilty of harming a child, there are no second chances, no appeals, no nothing....public hanging after a public beat down. Punishment for crimes against children should be so severe that no one dares touch a child again. I don't know....it just seems like the people we should be protecting the most, the ones that can't protect themselves, are the ones that get abused the most and that is so sad.

I understand, I can remember when I was following the Jessica Lunsford case and how irate, sick, and furious over what Couey did to her. It upset me so bad I wanted to take on the world...but, you are right, things do come up..jobs, family, life....

Look at chapters like MADD and all those other organizations....how did they do it? Another example is the March for LIfe in Washington....200,000 people showed up for that, mainly networking through churches. How do you get from being just a few, to a group of many? and how do you get the legislative heads to listen? That's where the focus needs to be, imo, if I could change the rules, if you are found guilty of harming a child, there are no second chances, no appeals, no nothing....public hanging after a public beat down. Punishment for crimes against children should be so severe that no one dares touch a child again. I don't know....it just seems like the people we should be protecting the most, the ones that can't protect themselves, are the ones that get abused the most and that is so sad.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

o/t
ITA- and even experts will say these people can not be rehabilitated. Something has to give...We shouldn't have to resort to gps tracking OUR children! I'm almost willing to do that..

That would sound reasonable, especially if they had a couple LE supervising to make sure the workers didn't get nosey and open it.

Except at the presser they said one of the farm workers pulled it to the side of the ditch. So, someone did disturb it.

Salem

I do see what your saying Momtective, I do. I thought someone said earlier that the irrigation ditch was connected to other waterways, ditches, that could be accessable (sp) without disturbing the surrounding land evidence. It is just a darned shame we are even having this discussion. Sandra should be out playing in the sunshine today...skipping, singing, just being an 8 year old little girl....it's just not fair.

Except at the presser they said one of the farm workers pulled it to the side of the ditch. So, someone did disturb it.

Salem

And I would think that if there was a body in the bag/container that whoever it was that moved it would have been able to get an idea of what was in it. Why would the said person call 911 about it if they didn't feel there was something in it? You would have been able to tell if the bag was empty and there would have been no reason for them to make a phone call if it was empty when they moved it. JMO

OT- After living down in the basement for the last few weeks, I have to say that this is one of the best bunch of people and really thorough. I should have known Christine was the mod...hi there~!

Sorry I have to say this under such horrible circumstances!

i agree, i have been following the Sandra threads since she went missing and i have been amazed at how much info. regarding other people in the mobile home park some have been able to gather. excellent sleuthing indeed!

new info posted in the astro thread based on the container

And I would think that if there was a body in the bag/container that whoever it was that moved it would have been able to get an idea of what was in it. Why would the said person call 911 about it if they didn't feel there was something in it? You would have been able to tell if the bag was empty and there would have been no reason for them to make a phone call if it was empty when they moved it. JMO
It could also be something as light as clothing inside. I'm glad nobody opened it and did call LE ~ even if it turns out to be nothing. At least people are being watchful!

o/t
ITA- and even experts will say these people can not be rehabilitated. Something has to give...We shouldn't have to resort to gps tracking OUR children! I'm almost willing to do that..

I know...I have my children so freaked out ....between this case and Haleigh's case...they are almost paranoid! It's really not that bad...but I have been educating them on the dangers that are out there...they are real, and it happens every day....and I sure as heck don't want my child to be a statistic...I'm almost willing to do the gps tracking too, but I can promise you those sicko freaks would find a way around that, even if it meant cutting a child's arm off....:furious:

Oh no. Well then, I'm guessing LE wasn't aware of it until they got the call this morning. I can't believe they would let possible evidence get compromised if they knew it was there.

Salem

Well I guess we wait and see if the is a 911 call released...I'm guessing there might no be one. JMHO

Do we know if the container has hard sides or soft sides? That would make a difference in what they could determine without opening it. Either way, if it is a body (human or animal) it might also have bricks or something heavy inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en