MI MI - Paige Renkoski, 30, Fowlerville, 24 May 1990

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This cold case is one which should be in the jurisdiction and purview of the Michigan State Police, since Paige was last known to be traveling by car from the airport to her home, and last seen on a highway. It would be nice to know what priority her case has been assigned for investigation. Here is the official Michigan State Police policy regarding cold cases:

The Michigan State Police Cold Case Unit determines which cases will be officially reopened by using a scoring matrix. The matrix is comprised of several factors which determine each case's solvability rating. Even though all cold cases will be reviewed, not all of them may be reopened for investigation.
it's under the jurisdiction of the Livingston County Sheriff. They have a cold case team.

May 24, 2024
''Crime Stoppers of Michigan, part of the national organization responsible for clearing over 1 million criminal cases nationwide since 1976, asked the public to send in tips Monday on social media more than 30 years since Renkoski vanished. She was last seen on the afternoon of May 24, 1990, after pulling over on the interstate near Fowlerville, around 30 miles southeast of Lansing, and hasn’t been seen since.''

''In the general area, there were three unsolved abductions/murders of young women in the 1980s, records from The Charley Project showed. At around the same time, there were multiple incidents of people impersonating police officers, and showing fake badges to motorists to get them to stop. It is unknown if the cases are related to Renkoski’s disappearance.''

I find it interesting we never heard the details of the letter… only information regarding the map that was with the letter. The thing we got was confirmation that they searched the location that was depicted. But nothing regarding the contents of the letter.

I’m curious if the silence is because it isn’t significant or if the silence is because it is…

I find it interesting we never heard the details of the letter… only information regarding the map that was with the letter. The thing we got was confirmation that they searched the location that was depicted. But nothing regarding the contents of the letter.

I’m curious if the silence is because it isn’t significant or if the silence is because it is…
Thank you for not forgetting and bringing this forward so paige is not
forgotten. I keep hoping that somehow, someway there will be resolution to this mystery---Who knows if the content of the letter is significant or not?

1725295435241.png
1725295364750.png

Fowlerville Road - Paige Renkoski​

That same day, Paige's car, a silver/gray Oldsmobile (a 2-door) was found on Westbound I-96, just East of Fowlerville Road. At the time of the discovery, the car was on and running, as were the windshield whippers due to a storm.

Inside the running vehicle were Paige's purse, as well as her shoes.
The area was later searched, but neither a body or Paige have ever been found. To this day nearly 1,000 tips have been given to the Livingston County Police Department about her disappearance.''

Paige was from the Lansing area, DeWitt to be exact and was only 30 at the time of her death/disappearance.​

Renkoski was driving her mother to the Detroit Airport on May 24th of 1990.
Following dropping her mother off, Renkoski traveled to Canton, Michigan, where she stayed with a friend until about 2:00pm.''

I have never forgotten Paige-- I have kept up hope that some day there would be resolution to her mysterious disappearance. I have to admit I am losing hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back