CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it looks like a hanging clothes (garment bag) suitcase. Another observation is that it looks to be on the edge of the water such as if someone tossed it in from standing at the edge of the water.

I agree it looks like a hanging clothes (garment bag) suitcase. Another observation is that it looks to be on the edge of the water such as if someone tossed it in from standing at the edge of the water.

Yes stood at the edge and tossed it. If it were heavy, it would be difficult to toss.

Ugh I feel sick over this. I was hoping for different news when I checked this thread. At least LE said we will be updated about this at the press conference. That will be at 6:30pm eastern, correct?

yeppers

I would assume LE arrived before the media....they did not disturb it if they did. That worries me...HLN is showing live shots. It's still just sitting there.

HLN (CNN) is running this update hard and furious. I can hear the TV from where I am sitting. I am praying for Sandra's family and for Sandra.

I'm praying this isn't her and she's still alive and safe somewhere. But if it is, I really hope there is enough evidence in/on the bag/body to convict the monster that did it.

I would assume LE arrived before the media....they did not disturb it if they did. That worries me...HLN is showing live shots. It's still just sitting there.

Maybe they are waiting for the crime scene investigators ... just in case ... I don't know how it all works though so?!!?

THANKS for the photos!!!
The son looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders in the photos....
Wonder if he suspects Dad in the back of his mind????...:confused:
Hard to say

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6747604

Sheneman told ABC7 News no one has opened the container; they are waiting for evidence technicians to arrive. At this point, he said, investigators do not know whether the container is related to the search for the missing girl. Sheneman did say it was found in an area that had been recently searched, except at that time the drainage pond was full of water.

Maybe they are waiting for the crime scene investigators ... just in case ... I don't know how it all works though so?!!?

Yeah, maybe it's just standard operating procedure....just the thought of this being Sandra is making me sick to my stomach.

Is there a better thread or place to post a Dream/Vision about Sandra?

Just turned on HLN in the breakroom but they are talking about gun control!

I'm so hoping this is not her....

If it is her, I do think that LE has a theory on who did it; and if it is her, I think an arrest will follow very shortly. I believe LE knows much more than they are putting out there.

But please, don't let this be her. I am hoping she will be found, being held somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay