CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A suitcase does seem an odd thing to toss out!!! The place doesn't appear to have much trash around it. In other words, it does not look like a place people commonly dump trash.
MOO

ugh I have to go for now ... I hope I hear good news later when I can get back on!

You know, I've always had very good intuition, as I'm sure a lot of you on here have. I have to tell you, over the weekend I saw something about cops not using psychics and blah, blah. So, I thought I would see if I just thought about it randomly, what I would get.

I have never seen Slayter's photo before the ones just posted (thank you!) and when I saw it my heart sank. I had seen a man with light brownish hair, a scruffy looking facial appearance and hair on the face.

The other thing, I have been viewing the Haleigh thread mostly, but for some reason today I kept thinking Sandra was going to be solved first. I have really had a bad feeling all day. I truly hope she's alive, but if not, then I hope they will get the closure they desire.

Hi Elepher50, First of all, thank you for all the work you've put into these pictures...

Question: In the above picture, that's the father and the mother? The man in this picture looks like the man in the other pictures....same jacket and everything....unless the son was wearing the dad's jacket?? They look like the same person to me tho' jmo :)

in the LE phone interview about this development LE said that all area residents are on heightened alert and know to call if anything suspicious turns up on their property. LE said this is not something normally found when the farmers drain their irrigation ponds to water their crops. (also if you look at the picture the container is not along the road where normal trash being thrown from a car would fall. Whomever put that container there walked a ways down the grasssy strip to dump this in the water) moo of course

Thx BEE! I didn't realize it was the farmer's personal irigation pond. Here in our area of Texas when they build any kind of commericial building they have to put in a retention pond (some are littered with trash) there's even one behind our walmart and home depot. I was thinking it was a commercially owned pond.

Hi Elepher50, First of all, thank you for all the work you've put into these pictures...

Question: In the above picture, that's the father and the mother? The man in this picture looks like the man in the other pictures....same jacket and everything....unless the son was wearing the dad's jacket?? They look like the same person to me tho' jmo :)

Ty. The one at the vigil is the mother and the father. When I look at the one of the two sitting on the step, the male looks younger than the man in the vigil but very similar characteristics - a younger clone. I am not certain, and I have been wrong many time before. The step pix also the male looks shorter to me.

Have a go and see what you think. I simply do not know for sure.

It doesn't sound good at all. Poor Sandra. :(

I know reports say this area has been searched and that LE said that they had no reason to believe she was not alive. Does anyone know if this area was searched with cadaver dogs when they searched it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty