DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tracypress.com/content/view/17706/2268/

just for reference... the Tracy article on Slayter

The Tracy man lives with his wife, Debra Slayter, and a son

Slayter’s name also comes up in an Internet search with an inactive Web site called www.moneymansvault.com, which indicates he lives at 812 W. Clover Road, No. 43, in Tracy.

Slayter was identified through a newspaper photograph that shows him and his wife, Debra, in front of their home, and another photo of the couple at a candlelight vigil.

Question:

On the maps that some of you have worked so hard on I am wondering how you knew which units were which? I can clearly see 61 and 63 and how you figured those out but just curious as to how you found the others out (7, 20, 43, etc) I can't see the picture while at work so I may have some of those numbers wrong, sorry. Thank you to everyone who is working so hard on this! By the way ... as I was looking for other units so I can try to help fill in the map and figure out the crazy numbering I found that unit 42 is involved in this organization ... doesn't really mean anything but just wanted to inform

http://carr4fun.org

Question:

On the maps that some of you have worked so hard on I am wondering how you knew which units were which? I can clearly see 61 and 63 and how you figured those out but just curious as to how you found the others out (7, 20, 43, etc) I can't see the picture while at work so I may have some of those numbers wrong, sorry. Thank you to everyone who is working so hard on this! By the way ... as I was looking for other units so I can try to help fill in the map and figure out the crazy numbering I found that unit 42 is involved in this organization ... doesn't really mean anything but just wanted to inform

http://carr4fun.org

Steadfast did most of the sleuthing with others pitching in. Virtual Earth maps along with units currently up for sale helped identify what was where. Several members worked a lot of hours to try and determine the numbering scheme for the park. #10 which is for sale could not be identified via virutal earth maps - Steadfast I think still has burning eyes trying to identify it.

peeps, I am feeling funky about the Slayters. In the presser yesterday LE said that the tips they got in the last four days have been the strongest. Le goes on to say, "people believing they've heard something that gives us something more credible. I can't tell you anything else beyond that though" in terms of why they were back in number 43. It is in the video here http://www.ktvu.com/news/19101802/detail.html

welcome riddlez! Yes! I just noticed that and posted it as well. It seems that we may not know everything about Slayter yet... what I really want to know more about is this disabled adult son.... this is the first I have heard of this altho some posters have found stuff on the son (myspace, etc) and I believe iirc he is in his 20s??? Very, very interesting.

Salem, do you recall that one post where you or someone asked about the wording "they went in voluntarily" and "they are not under arrest" etc? Could the "they" be slayter and disabled adult son???? I am having a hinky meter attack right now over this

THANKS SO much for the Welcome!!!!!!:blowkiss:
Yes, my hinky meter is going nuts, too!!!!!
I hope I am wrong but I have a terrible feeling bout all of this!
Pray GOD I am WRONG!!!!!!!
-riddlez :eek:

elepher..... when it is three thirty in kansas (central time) it is five thirty in Tracy. I think that it will be two thirty your time (est)?

Okay, then I missed it cuz I am sitting on 3:30 now ....grrrrrrrr. I think I have to spend some time on figuring out the time zones. No worries, will catch the updates from ya'all.

Okay, then I missed it cuz I am sitting on 3:30 now ....grrrrrrrr. I think I have to spend some time on figuring out the time zones. No worries, will catch the updates from ya'all.

I'm pretty sure 3:30 p.m. in CA, is 6:30 p.m. on the east coast.

MHPMap.jpg

Steadfast did most of the sleuthing with others pitching in. Virtual Earth maps along with units currently up for sale helped identify what was where. Several members worked a lot of hours to try and determine the numbering scheme for the park. #10 which is for sale could not be identified via virutal earth maps - Steadfast I think still has burning eyes trying to identify it.

THANK YOU TO ALL for pulling those long hours! I was trying to do some here from work but couldn't get too much done, especially since I can't see the pictures you posted while at work. I am going to try to work on it more from home. It is bugging me!!!! I pray little Sandra is ok but man I just don't know!

Is there a list on one of the Sandra threads that list who is at what unit (the important ones anyways)? There has been much talk about it I know but I can't remember who lives where off the top of my head anymore, lol, too many numbers floating around!

it is waaay strange.. because in the video the brown trailer is clearly 43. His space (on his webpage) is also listed as 43. In the whitepages it is listed as 61 tho...

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/moneymansvault.com

Could 61 be where the workers/painters were? Maybe he (Slayter) moved from 61 to 43 and the workers were in there cleaning the place up. when was the webpage last updated?

Trulia is a realty site - the property has only been on the market 15 days. Can we find out who the previous owner was?

color me stupid LOL... someone please retell me what house number is sandra is it 63?

http://www.kcra.com/news/19107764/detail.html

Just on the news an noon...

"A sealed container was found in San Joaquin County, and investigators haven't ruled out the possibility that it could be related to the disappearance of Sandra Cantu."

FBI etc on their way out to investigate right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay